• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

zyth

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure i read somewhere that sakurai sees smash as more of a party game and not competitive, so they are not gonna make it as tournament friendly as some ppl think they will. I bet most of the gameplay is gonna revolve around items and stage gimmiks.

that villager still gonna be op as hell tho

Boxxy

Smash Lord
you people are stupid if you think sakurai actually wants it competitive. its not like he put tripping in brawl for fun...oh. good fry

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I might be down to host a Smashfest. Depends on work tomorrow.

Also shoutouts to Long Islands during Lunch break :3

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
For work we went out for lunch and everyone got Long Islands as a way to celebrate our company landing deals with Toys R Us, Kmart, and Walmart. We left for lunch at 12:30, ate outdoors, had great food and drink, came back to the office at 2. It was amazing and I want to take a nap now.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
That still requires a Wiimote though, and that is bad news for tournies, as I more recently discovered :(((((
It there is a USB controller that would be legit.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
it better have its own power source otherwise it'll have different issues

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Whatever Sakurai was using in the Smash 4 demo vid where he bodied the Mario was definitely wired.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Stewy, Ksev, Zinoto, and Ally gonna be taking names and eating Poutine, I am jealous.

Also, I'll know if there is a smashfest around 1ish. I'll post up here and on skype (If I go on during lunch).

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
What Ian bought Colten was an adapter that you plug into your Wiimote in the Nunchuck area and then plug your GCC into the adapter.

Top Bottom