• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JTsm

Smash Master
Maestro: I think so, but I don't how many people will be there. Just call him up or something.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Reported for trolling.

Also, if you didn't see already, I got married over the weekend. Here are the pics!

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Haha, I don't have anyone's number so I almost just went to WTP's since that was what the last thing that was indicated on here was. Anyway, I'll see you guys tomorrow. :denzel:

btw, what time do I gotta be there for singles?

W.C.N

Smash Lord
YooOOoOOoo someone grab my stuff and bring it tomorrow, and yeah when the sf moves someone should post it, if was annoying last time to get to oris to find out it was at stewys

fatalmztake

Smash Apprentice
Hey MI smashers! My cousin currenly lives in Charlotte, MI and is looking to get back in smash (melee). I was curious if there is a scene in charlotte or if he'd have to travel a little bit outside of it to smash. Any replies would be great thanks.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
There's a thread for the melee community in MI and it links to their Facebook group

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hey MI smashers! My cousin currenly lives in Charlotte, MI and is looking to get back in smash (melee). I was curious if there is a scene in charlotte or if he'd have to travel a little bit outside of it to smash. Any replies would be great thanks.
Looks like you'd have to drive a decent amount to get to the Melee hotspots. Check out this map for details:
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=...d=215047002749910854664.0004a3046684fccabdc52

The best two ways of re-connecting with the Melee scene are to:

Like this page: http://www.facebook.com/michigansmash/
And join this group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/umsmash/

HS_Pulse

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5129-1792-5690
Hey, all. I was directed here when I inquired about possibly meeting up and getting some lessons in Smash from anyone in the Southeast MI area. I hail from Ypsilanti, and I've been recently considering joining up with the more competitive scene, cuz I'm kinda bored with beating my friends and I wanna get better, cuz I know I'm not that good yet, so... yeah. Kinda lost track of what I was saying, just figured I'd say my hellos, and see where I can go for some practice in the Melee/Brawl scene.

HS_Pulse

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5129-1792-5690
Ann Arbor.

Also. Tutu lives in Ypsi.

Alsoalso. Hi. :reverse:
Well, that was slightly helpful, I appreciate it, though I know not who Tutu is... I shall find out. Oh, and hi. Thank you for the general advice, it gets me one step closer to the end of my quest. Lol. Glad to know that Ypsi isn't COMPLETELY barren of gaming talent. XD

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Playing Tutu would be really good practice for you. He's very knowledgable about the game, and he's always willing to give advice.

HS_Pulse

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5129-1792-5690
Alright, cool. I'll be sure to look him up, see if he's willing to take the time with me. Again, I really appreciate the help guys, and I hope to eventually meet some of you along the way.

Top Bottom