• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
Remove Fiora.

It means a champ who is unstoppable when they have full items. Generally it only means Vayne, Kog, and Trist. Some would include Twitch and Ryze. Cassio used to be one but she got since nerfs and fell out of flavor. Probably Jax, but nobody really plays him.

Not to say that other champs can't reach a hyper-carry status. Anyone who gets fed and can body the other team is acting like one.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
It's funny that you're zooming in to click on the dot when clicking on the thread title itself will actually bring you to the first unread post anyway.
I have to zoom in to click on the thread title because otherwise I could accidentally click on the thread above or below. Face it, this site still has its problems, pretending its not a problem isn't going to make it go away.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If you have dexterity and/or screen size issues to the degree of possibly pressing the link for the wrong thread when it's 53 pixels away from the correct one then I'm afraid it will be a while before I can solve your problem, even assuming I get FTP access soon for working on the site.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
News from the FGC guys on their event, they are aiming at April 27th as their date. I will be doing Brawl 1v1/2v2 and P:M 1v1. P:M Doubles is dependent on interest from attendees and would be attendees. When MIT sends me details tonight I will be creating the thread.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
News from the FGC guys on their event, they are aiming at April 27th as their date. I will be doing Brawl 1v1/2v2 and P:M 1v1. P:M Doubles is dependent on interest from attendees and would be attendees. When MIT sends me details tonight I will be creating the thread.
This confirmed yet? I have to request it off work.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
No it's not and in the FB post it looks like it will be postponed until June, but that's still not confirmed yet

W.C.N

Smash Lord
The FGC has so many out of State tournaments that they dont want to interfere with, like this date is also the date of a chicago monthly and its their first one, then the next few weeks open theres 1-3 OoS tourneys that they want to travel too....I just have a feeling by the time they pick a date that works for them it wont work for us because there will be a West MI or itll be close to PS6, if there is one, or close to Impulse/Sktar2 meaning we wont want to go.

stewyian

Smash Ace
Throwing impulse car together have 4 anyone interested i know its far off but u need passport anyway and its gonna b hype

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Throwing impulse car together have 4 anyone interested i know its far off but u need passport anyway and its gonna b hype
If Kevin doesn't plan to go, I'd be down. Actually if he does we could probably just do a big carpool.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Also does everyone know lordys tourney is this week? That's better then a stewiefest and Livonia still needs to see how they stack up against west MI

JTsm

Smash Master
Hmm 50/50 chance of me going to IMPULSE 2013.

If I do go, my car has 4 seats.

fZk

Smash Lord
Hmm 50/50 chance of me going to IMPULSE 2013.

If I do go, my car has 4 seats.
Yoooo, are you gonna smack that ass this time? I would go but I'm sure those ****** are still looking for me and mjg to shoot us.

Edit:
Poutine stinks and somebody pick me up some French Toast Crunch.

Roller

Smash Legend
I actually ate some captain crunch this morning.

Breakfast food is amazing. Especially pancakes.

Bacon shouldn't even need to be listed, but I feel like I'll get hate if I don't mention it.

So.

Bacon.

JTsm

Smash Master
Yoooo, are you gonna smack that *** this time? I would go but I'm sure those *****s are still looking for me and mjg to shoot us.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL We dipped so hard that night.

You don't need to tell me twice. One of my biggest regrets.

Top Bottom