• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Just a reminder tomorrow is the FGC tournament in Livonia, there's no brawl tourney on the schedule but Scala and I are planning on bringing setups and ill have a second small tv if someone wants to bring a wii, and if there's enough people ill have a laptop with tio so we can run one

It's at school craft
Address: 18600 Haggerty Rd Livonia, MI 48152

stewyian

Smash Ace
I always forget that this is a dirty, dirty lie. Everyone plays Yu-Gi-Oh on Friday.

Also LOE1 doesn't go to things he initiates.
Hey usually nigel and mitch dont go to yugioh so i applogize they did not show up to my house but yea ksev and tony r always a given to not b there fridays

me9595

Smash Apprentice
i would have been at stewys, but i was not told about it and i was busy taking finals friday night

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Mew2king: Ally's godlike when hes not fighting Zinoto

Comment on the Petopia tourney stream during one of Ally's matches just now.

can do sunday, saturday wouldn't work out for me this week either, neither will friday, but I'm on break so like... any day I'm not at work is a weekend.

Also I'm gonna go out and get stuff for a streaming set up, so if anyone is down to watch me play various rpgs, league, and w/e else I feel like playing drop a subscription on twitch.tv/sailortwentytwo

LOE1

Smash Lord
+1 Apasher

Says he quits brawl, then gets mad he can't go to a brawl smashfest.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
What Tutu and Juggleguy said. Back in the heyday of MI the PR was something that Ankoku would update on his Youtube channel. It eventually became something similar to what it is now in 09/10 when he made the DBZ image. After that he did the MI TSR list and then that kinda did a downward spirl because some people in the scene didn't like it. Eventually Ankoku stopped making the PR and we were stuck with assuming who the top players were until the drought of 2010. After the drought ended we essentially are where we are today.

Top Bottom