• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Tutu and Zinoto I am finally begining on your signature requests from like a month or 2 ago lol. I've got time :D

Tutu, yours is nearly done btw.

Dnyce

Smash Master
loool

btw, there's a flow chart for that situation.

Is she hot?-->yes-->Give her a drink, rub her back while telling her "it's alright, everything will be ok." and "You're WAY too pretty for him anyway."
l
l
v
no--> Shut your door.
Yooooo, you would try to feel up the suitemate's ho while he's afk roller.....? wtf

There's always other flowcharts tho ;o

Is she hot?-->yes--> Stop what you're doing and make your way over to where she is. Call her attention with a "hey, you alright?" and upon hearing her response tell her, "So, when I heard you hurting up in here... it really got to me. I want to help you out, but I got finals coming up so Imma keep this short. I don't know exactly what's going on with you right now, but I feel like I've experienced a similar pain... and what I learned from that time of sadness was... crying didn't do **** towards fixing my problems at all... so it'd be real tight if you stop, cause it'd save us both a lot of time.
l
l
v
no--> Stop what you're doing and make your way over to where she is. Call her attention with a "AYO!" and without regard to her replying or not continue with "I hate to bother you, but I got finals so Imma only say this once... shut the **** up". Shut the door and dip.

Roller

Smash Legend
Fino. I have a feeling you don't get laid too often...

Come on man. Regardless of ethical issues regarding your roommate... Why waste all those words on a woman, when you know all they're going to do is cause them to cry more and/or get pissed? Seriously. No bittie is going to listen to that when they are hysterical, and say, "You know what, you're right. Thank you! =]"

It is particularly unlikely they say the equals bracket at the end.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
everytime i play brawl twice in one week it makes me suicidal

but real talk fzk and i probably will come to a lot of fests. Only if skullgirls is there though

Dnyce

Smash Master
Fino. I have a feeling you don't get laid too often...
Well, as a rule of thumb, I don't really make an effort to pick-up my roommates girlfriend... and I find that attempting to do so would be unethical. Even if they break-up, if I feel it would be a disservice of fellowship between all 3 of us and our social circles. That being said.... how do you relate this to me getting laid often? lol.

Why waste all those words on a woman, when you know all they're going to do is cause them to cry more and/or get pissed? Seriously. No bittie is going to listen to that when they are hysterical, and say, "You know what, you're right. Thank you! =]"
Because I cherish/enjoy opportunities to be an ******* toward people who blatantly disregard (or are completely oblivious to) how their behavior affects others... particularly when either I or someone I know are involved (Chioke probably wasn't the only person who had to put up with it) lol. Also, I don't really foresee this causing me any problems down the road... regardless if the advice is taken or not, every situation that could lead to me losing social capital is negated by explaining/claiming my primary intentions to be positive (there's a reason I worded it the way I did//mylifeistroll). As mentioned before, I've already labeled her as someone I'm not even going to bother hooking up with..... and until I change my view on ethics I'm not denying myself any more poon than I had been before. That being said... it's hard to find the justification for not being such an ******* when I find it so entertaining :awesome:

It is particularly unlikely they say the equals bracket at the end.
I love you XD

For some reason, I imagined that continued trolling from the first post would have ended up being more fun that this tho ;___;

Roller

Smash Legend
I did say regardless of the roommate issue. Because I get that, and I obviously wouldn't actually go for a friend's girl. (unless she was like.. Susan Coffey level hot)

Also, I get the inclination to be an ******* as well. And I obviously get that impression from you, lmao. But if you find being an ******* entertaining... What could make you a bigger ******* than stealing your friend's girl? And by using the classic logic of syllogisms...

I enjoy being an *******. Stealing my friend's girl would make me an extreme *******. Therefore my stealing of the friend's girl would make me extremely happy.

I think it's pretty obvious to accept the first 2 statements as true, and thus the final statement would theoretically be true as well.

Alsoalso. I disagree with you being able to prevent a loss of social capital with your positive, well intentioned preface. A logical person would be understanding as a result of it, sure. But a hormonal women who is going nuts... No. They are completely unreasonable when they get like that. And they will hold anything and everything you say that could possibly construed as negative against you. Forgetting as much of the rest as they deem necessary to justify their disposition.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
IMO

Just get a bottle of Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo

No more tears

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I will be announcing a huge two part project that will bring MI extreme hype and do something amazing on an international scale. The public annoucement will be launched next week. Stay tuned people. I have some huge plans for us.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I will be announcing a huge two part project that will bring MI extreme hype and do something amazing on an international scale. The public annoucement will be launched next week. Stay tuned people. I have some huge plans for us.
But its still not as big as rizzy's ****

:yeahboi:

Dnyce

Smash Master
a hormonal women who is going nuts... No. They are completely unreasonable when they get like that. And they will hold anything and everything you say that could possibly construed as negative against you. Forgetting as much of the rest as they deem necessary to justify their disposition.
Right, but being hormonal is a temporary disposition, lol. Or maybe you were implying that women are innately/consistently illogical ( :awesome: )...... I won't argue with that

I think it's pretty obvious to accept the first 2 statements as true, and thus the final statement would theoretically be true as well.
You twist my words, lmao. Being an ******* to my roommate wouldn't fit the reason I gave for enjoying being an ******* (though I would agree there are plenty of other good reasons to be an ******* imo :awesome: ).

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

fZk

Smash Lord
I'm assuming there's no big sf happening like the last time. I wouldn't be worth it to get out to AA if there's not many people.

Top Bottom