• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm driving myself since I doubt I'll want to stay for singles.

On that note, if Wuvs/Ori can bring people who want to go to the smashfest East of Plymouth, for instance Tech, you should. I'll drive people to the venue in the morning, and the people who can't fit with Wuvs can find their own way home I'm sure.

Roller

Smash Legend
A wild Notra appeared!

EDIT: Kevin, since it's just me and Tutu as of now, I'm good to go whenever Tutu is tomorrow. If I wake up at a normal time, I'll probably just be playing at the game room 'til you come.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Also Roller against Rayquaza you need to wait out his dodges instead of trying to impatiently spam grab. Rayquaza spotdodges like a mad man. /unbaised advice

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So last night, I watched a girl get arrested because she left her 2 year old son in the car for several hours while she hung out with her friends and smoked hookah.

Like what the **** is wrong with people???

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Kevin, it's Vudujin, not Vidujin

PS Brian, can you email me those two long sound recordings of the crowd audio from the tourney?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
What format did you encode them in? If they're just mono sources (normal microphones) then a mono mp3 @128kbps probably the best format choice, will run you about 1MB/minute, so you'll probably have to end up using something like megaupload; most email services will only allow 10-20MB emails (10-20 minutes at that quality; if you only have like 40 minutes, you could try using 64kbps or even a bit lower). Actually Lame -V6 might not be bad

Roller

Smash Legend
Honestly, I have no idea about anything having to do with the recording. Rob just attached a mic to my pc and used some recording software I didn't even remember I had. L

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hmmm Brian would you mind trying to upload them to megaupload.com? If it's too much trouble then I'll just bring my hard drive and get it next time I see you at the game room.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So last night, I watched a girl get arrested because she left her 2 year old son in the car for several hours while she hung out with her friends and smoked hookah.

Like what the **** is wrong with people???
Yeah, I can't believe someone actually called the cops on her, I mean wtf, mind your own business. A kid can take care of himself in a car when he's two. There was marijuana and some beer and nuts for the kid, right?

Gio, I'm planning on being a hipster for halloween weekend. I need sum tips.
Look in your closet and find a shirt from when you were in 4th-12th grade (depending on how old you are) that you can still fit into. Those new jeans you just bought (stole if you're really cool), dump some white out on it at random places (not a lot, it has to look like an accident when you were making art) and make sure to bohemionize it (skip to 6:08 unless you are a Nicktoon fan from early 90's).

Then you need to fohawk it up because that was your style before every other douchebag started doing it, lots of hairgel in the front, very little in the back. Make sure your glasses have tape over them (the color on mine is bright orange). As far as shoes, Chucks are overrated for this as this is too common. Wear some sort of clog or if necessary, Birkenstock's.

Top Bottom