• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Guys I don't think I'll ever be able to lose my smile anymore. The LIGHTS concert was amazing and I actually got a shoutout from her :love::love::love: If any of you are my friends on fb I'll be uploading pics if you guys wanna see them I was about 2-3 rows from the on ground gate around the stage.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I only do slave labor son.

And I was really trying to avoid doing Mason again because of my lack of wanting to travel 40 mins to my own event but I am having Juggle reserve that weekend. So you may purchase your tickets now. I am officially having a tournament on 12/10. HOWEVER...we're trying a few new ideas ...;) Details to come later. Sorry if I snapped, Im extremely stressed out lol.

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
MegaRobMan, $20 Melee moneymatch please
ppffffffffffffffffff hahaahahaaaaaaaaaahaahahahaaaaaaaa, ohhhh, hahahaha, uhhhhhhh hahahahaaaaahh, oh boy...

I get really quality melee practice in Omaha (Falcon practice even). If you hold a melee tournament too I'd enter that, but 20 dollar money match, gtfo with that logic. You don't even main Zelda or some random character. Maybe 5 dollars if I have extra money. More than likely ~2$.

rob you could just come to MI and give me your entry fee. same result with less time spent
You mean I should give Lain 5$? I probably owe him that much since we did host his bag in at HDR. I'll consider your idea

I only do slave labor son.

And I was really trying to avoid doing Mason again because of my lack of wanting to travel 40 mins to my own event but I am having Juggle reserve that weekend. So you may purchase your tickets now. I am officially having a tournament on 12/10. HOWEVER...we're trying a few new ideas ...;) Details to come later. Sorry if I snapped, Im extremely stressed out lol.

lol, salgood man, 40 minutes is kinda dumb, I'd agree, but new ideas? Sweet!

inb4robisgonnabeatyouatmakingyourowntournament

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Also let me know what your plans are for the game that weekend. I dont have season Lions tickets (only Tigers) but I'd purchase something and go. We can pre game at my place and bus down there.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Well, the like 50 dollar floor seat things sounds good to me, but I'm not sure if that's legit or not. You should like, point me in the right direction.

Roller

Smash Legend
For those interested in driving out to APEX. Wish has just posted in both midwest apex threads saying they intend on driving there and would like to pick up more people to split the gas with.

Ori, I know you said Dakota might be down to drive, have you asked at all about this? Maybe we could combine the two? We should start getting on this.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
video download helper, a firefox extension.
That only gets videos from some specific sites。

I've already long ago since tried Video Download Helper and UnPlug to no avail

edit: lol what the hell why is there a space between the t and e in my "sites”?

For those interested in driving out to APEX. Wish has just posted in both midwest apex threads saying they intend on driving there and would like to pick up more people to split the gas with.

Ori, I know you said Dakota might be down to drive, have you asked at all about this? Maybe we could combine the two? We should start getting on this.
I'm quite interested in this tbh

What's The Point

Smash Master
Instead of a smashfest at Ori's place, there should be a smashfest at my place. Wuvs stops at Plymouth while I bring AA to my house, and people who were going to Ori's house just go to my house.

Roller

Smash Legend
First, Tech. I was actually going to suggest this. It is fine by me as long as you are aware I have nothing else to sleep on but the floor. I do have a comforter and a pillow, but you might want to bring your own blanket and/or pillow. Granted we probably wont be sleeping more than a few hours tops.

Second, yeah let's get to work planning out this trip. I would much rather drive than take a convoluted system of buses and trains. We'll have to get to talking this weekend.

Third, I'd be fine with either location for a smashfest.

Fourth, anybody want to have a brawl smashfest tomorrow night? I have been playing a ton of melee once again, which is fine except my CG consistency is beginning to suffer yet again. Need practice.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Alsooo, even though I haven't been to a tourney for awhile, I still am planning on attending APEX. I just really need to sort out the ride aspect atm. So if a MI car ends up going or something, I would be interested in a spot.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Kevin, the only reason I was going to house AA for the sf is because I was going house them and Wuvs. Would it be possible if you do a sf could we just crash at your place? Wuvs would be willing to drive us all to the venue Saturday morning from your place since he can drive 7.

Also Roller i agree about planning out the trip early, i have all intentions of going to APEX.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alsooo, even though I haven't been to a tourney for awhile, I still am planning on attending APEX. I just really need to sort out the ride aspect atm. So if a MI car ends up going or something, I would be interested in a spot.
Funniest quote of the year

Top Bottom