• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Beegs

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I was thinking about hosting some smashfests at my apartment here in Royal Oak. Let me know what you guys think so I can plan according. Thanks again!

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I built my Ray-Eels deck for like $50-$60 ahah.
$50 would get you like 1 card of a good magic deck

#stayfreepokemon

Let it be known at stewwys tonight everyone started out playing Pokemon and yugioh. But as the night went on everyone evolved into men and played mtg.

Tutus cards are OP. nah but real talk not half bad, you could definitely make a fun casual deck

:phone:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Oris Yu-Gi-Oh deck is broken...or zyths deck is retartedly stupid

I went like 5-1 not knowing what any of my cards did until i read them 3 times and forgot to sync for every match that Ksev or Ori didnt do it for me

stewyian

Smash Ace
01-21-2013, 09:54 PM

LOE1
Smash Lord

what are mk's options against ice climbers blizzard wall? every time i jump over em, one of them just uairs :/

What a grimer loe1 I see you posting in the mk forums

I can understand why drdn couldn't win

DRDN only lost 1 game, zyth has a horrible deck.

Pokemon is Hella easy.

My main gripe with ygo is how small the text is, like **** was hurting my eyes, and bad plenty of leftover space(for the most part). They should make the ugly *** pictures smaller so that I don't need a magnifying glass to read the abilities.

IMO in terms of fun it goes (least to most fun)

YGO, pokemon, edh, legacy, standard, modern.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
That's what I meant it was clear Zyth's deck was inferior. Also lol at reading yugioh card text. There are so few relevant cards that everyone just knows what they do. The only time anyone needs to read card text is if its a newly released card, or some ruling discrepancy

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
with mk if you're at mid to high percent, you can just take the blizzard hit and mash out a rising dair and hit them and seperate

zyth

Smash Lord
What deck does Ori and Zyth play
I play a fun deck. flame sprite and Baseball kid. with a side of stall. the game I won I only tokk damage from killing my own monsters to get cards out. DRDN couldnt do jack **** even after trying all sorts of options

LOE1 just go DK vs IC

JTsm

Smash Master
Why are people hating on LOE1 for actively trying to improve?

Most of you should be asking far more questions than he is..
Yeah, at least LOE1 cares to get better. Most of you suck (including myself).

There are so few relevant cards that everyone just knows what they do. The only time anyone needs to read card text is if its a newly released card, or some ruling discrepancy

That's so fraudulent.

EDIT: Hot Arms I have your laptop, I will exhange it for my copy of Skyward Sword. Well it doesn't have to be my copy, just a working copy.

stewyian

Smash Ace
So from my sf I have a gain of two GameCube controllers, one black one grey, a pair of sunglasses, an Xbox controller, and a GameCube memory card

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah, LOE1 has definitely been improving over time. He went from getting straight up anal gaped by my Peach at PS4, to about even-ish, to me having to give it my all and then some to get a win (though he has a positive record between us on wifi atm). That matchup is free, and I know it like the back of my hand. Simply a testament to this kid putting in mad work and still moving on his way up.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I know Friday I am going to be seeing Nick Offerman at the Royal Oak Music Theater then will be going to WuvS' home to play with Xatic, Ally, and WuvS.

Top Bottom