• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Roller wheres that really long post you said you were making forever ago, I could use a good read

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Our Netflix account can be registered on up to 5 devices but only have 2 devices streaming at a time.
It'll kick people off if a third person streams from an account.

Also I just built Red Deck Wins for modern to give competitive magic a try. I am bad at actual magic though because EDH doesn't teach you ****

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Our Netflix account can be registered on up to 5 devices but only have 2 devices streaming at a time.
It'll kick people off if a third person streams from an account.

Also I just built Red Deck Wins for modern to give competitive magic a try. I am bad at actual magic though because EDH doesn't teach you ****
EDH is fun however it doesn't teach you how to be competitive. Mind posting your list?

Roller

Smash Legend
I realized I don't currently have the right to make a post like the one I was going to make.

Have to achieve more/greater success first.

The post is mostly done tho.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Tech, we running :peach:/:dedede: at Armaggedon? I can't remember if I have a partner for that lol. I have been playing on wifi every single night for a month now so I'm very well in practice, dubs game is looking strong too.

:phone:

clowsui

Smash Legend
Tech, we running :peach:/:dedede: at Armaggedon? I can't remember if I have a partner for that lol. I have been playing on wifi every single night for a month now so I'm very well in practice, dubs game is looking strong too.

CJ probably won't mind but it'd be good to ask him first!

Roller

Smash Legend
Everyone bring cards from your various card games. I want to play a game of each. Obviously you need to provide me with a deck.
It would take far too long to explain how to go about playing one of my legacy decks, as well as the nuances of how to go about playing it in whatever given matchup we'd be playing. And that is beyond explaining the M:tG basics, which would take too long to explain in the first place.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
EDH is fun however it doesn't teach you how to be competitive. Mind posting your list?
It's not exactly done yet so I'm willing to post it once I have all the cards/some testing involved. But it's R/B right now and I'm debating wether or not to add white for Lightning Helix and Boros Charm

I realized I don't currently have the right to make a post like the one I was going to make.

Have to achieve more/greater success first.

The post is mostly done tho.
As long as the message is legit, it shouldnt matter who the speaker is. Unless part of the message is "I'm perfect and you all suck because ..." which I doubt is the message.

JTsm

Smash Master
As long as the message is legit, it shouldnt matter who the speaker is. Unless part of the message is "I'm perfect and you all suck because ..." which I doubt is the message.
This ^^^

Just because you can't do the knowledge, doesn't mean you can't tell it.... unless it's a :088: post.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hmm aright. LOE1, how about a runback kid? We did pretty good for a first time, and I've been teaming with a lot of Warios online lately. I think more experience would benefit us. Team "One in the Pink, One in the Stink".

D

Deleted member

Hmm aright. LOE1, how about a runback kid? We did pretty good for a first time, and I've been teaming with a lot of Warios online lately. I think more experience would benefit us. Team "One in the Pink, One in the Stink".

I don't get it.

Roller

Smash Legend
I think Goddy is a true Michigander, and knows exactly what he meant, and responded appropriately.

As for my post. It does matter who it comes from. Kevin and I were talking about this concept last weekend. Tutu, I'll discuss the post with you tomorrow tho, and my causes for hesitancy, and you can give me your thoughts.

Also.

"Hearing from you is like seeing dolphins when youre on a boat ride. Its usually an omen of good news."

...How the **** do I respond to this ****?

I'm seriously considering just asking when she is free to go have sex somewhere.

Not at my place tho, 'cause she's clearly a crazy.

Top Bottom