• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Beast Coast Spam Thread

ILM

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could get to more tournaments. Living in the only part of Jersey without good smashers makes me sad. **** Sussex.

ILM

Smash Journeyman
Oh ****, I would friendly you all day every day forever. Where you at?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I work in Randolph.

Not that familiar with the area so *shrugs*.... I hope thats in Sussex and I don't sound like a complete ******* LOL.

I only said that I think its in sussex because the place is near Sussex Turnpike rofl.

ILM

Smash Journeyman
That's like half an hour from my place, I'm in Newton. We should play sometime :3

ILM

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played Brawl since like a month after it came out. Melee forever.

In hindsight, this should've been something I stated earlier on.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lmao xD nice.

Uhh I usually have to pick up my mom after work, but in April (mid I think?) my mother is going away to Korea to visit my grandmother.

So during that time I can go play a few if you don't mind having me over =D

ILM

Smash Journeyman
That'd be awesome, I'd totally pay for the gas if you drove here, and since I'm not that good you'd have a lot of combo video fodder.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'll let you know when I'd be free to do this.

Unless I'm like in ridiculous need for money you don't need to gimme gas money haha.

But yea, I'll let ya know man :)

S l o X

Smash Champion
legit johns.

i can't choose one damn character. every tourney i go to i play like three-four characters all day. i want to choose one or two and stick to them. looking at sheik / fox right now because it's a solid choice and sheik is the only character i feel safe against falco with. :/

ILM

Smash Journeyman
Teczero where you at? We've gotta play sometime.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Oh ****, dude I'm so sorry I literally was insanely swamped this week.

I have so much **** going on I forgot to look on the boards.

..... And if thats not an indicator that I was swamped then iunno.

ILM

Smash Journeyman
lol it happens man, just shoot me a PM if you want to play, I'm always down. Also, are you going to the next No Johns?

peeup

Smash Lord
sooooooo hey everyone. i'm new to the competitive smash scene (and by that i mean i've been lurking for years but have been too young to go anywhere with my parent's consent), BUT i just got my license and i have a car so i can get around and smash with people. so my question is: where can i go to get some real world experience brawling with other competitive east coasters? i live like 20-30 minutes west of boston but i'm able to drive or train hop to wherever.

ps is this the right place to post this lol

Top Bottom