• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Beast Coast Spam Thread

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yea lmao

its supposed to mean

sine = opposite/hypotenuse
cos = adjacent/hypotenuse
tan = opposite/adjacent

Though I never used it. I think its sounds kinda silly.

S l o X

Smash Champion
It was basically a necessity for Geometry two years ago.

It wasn't bad . . . not nearly as bad as proofs. Those things are horrible.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I had geometry my freshman year (honors, yeeaahh) and I've been out of high school for a year. I can't remember that ****.

I need to go back to college :urg:

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
"It pains me to announce that this is the last week of manga reading on One Manga (!!). Manga publishers have recently changed their stance on manga scanlations and made it clear that they no longer approve of it. We have decided to abide by their wishes, and remove all manga content (regardless of licensing status) from the site. The removal of content will happen gradually (so you can at least finish some of the outstanding reading you have), but we expect all content to be gone by early next week. (RIP OM July '10)."

..):

S l o X

Smash Champion
I haven't had spam in years.

. . . My favorite samich is ham and cheese + lettuce + salt & pepper + mayo.

is amazing.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I've never been to a Qdoba / Chipotle ):

Where's your avatar from? It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't seem to remember.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Slox you live in Connecticut. How have you NOT gone to the Chipotle in West Hartford?

It's like a right of passage, like Sonic in Wallingford is quickly becoming.

S l o X

Smash Champion
That post 100% applies to me as well except I WISH there was a Taco Bell within a walkable distance of where I live.

El bodega es muy cheapo tho tambien no offeros tacos.

@Teczero !

SOULEATER. ffff I'm mad I completely forgot the name. Good anime. Didn't read the manga but I'm pretty sure it's still being made? o: diff storyline?

S l o X

Smash Champion
What? Asura was the best villian of all time, did you see how underpowered he was yet he was somehow unstoppable?

No but I liked Crona was she was "bad". (:

Shinigami is my favorite character though.

Watching House is amazing. Too bad random episodes from random seasons leads me to a puzzle. -_- Why can't they just start from S01 Episode 1?!

Top Bottom