• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Beast Coast Spam Thread

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
My life is pretty amazing, but I can't take credit for it. It's LeishaChu's creation. She made a whole slew of ROB avatars. I just picked the one that best fit my soporific personality.

Also, do we know each other? Only real-*** *****hs call me HABulous. Not saying you're not a real-*** *****h, but I'm just making sure.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat is this place?

Why is not that lively?

Maybe everyone went to go...

*Ssnniifffffffffffffff*

SAVE THE WORLD!

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm from North Kingstown, but I'm usually with my girlfriend in East Providence. Hit me up if you want to play.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Pika main Looking for crew?

Evenin gents. A Pikachu main here looking for a crew to join, Live in PA, Right around Hershey.

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/NiTEWiNG.ai AiB profile to show some tournaments / results...
(wifi tournaments, not the best when everyone is MK, but what can you do)

I wont be checking this thread back in sometime, so messege me with anything, hate, love, invites, rejections, interviews, idc.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas.

The GERM

Smash Ace
So...I'm stuck here on this coast until Thursday.....thanks lord, not funny. For those who live in PA though, which cheesesteak is better, Geno's or Pats?

Top Bottom