• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

Cero

Smash Lord

Cero

Smash Lord

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
We've been on him for months to stop not thinking, I think he just made some progress last night though. He was actually beating me with something resembling regularity. And he swore it was because he was slowing down.

I'll resume ****ting on him in a week though. Promise.

edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC4TEn6JhOE
LOL, You Mad. (For Misc.)

A video I made because you guys only get to see Biz gettin ****ed up for the most part. But this short vid is mostly him ****ing me up.

edit 2

<3 Cero

Cero

Smash Lord
We've been on him for months to stop not thinking, I think he just made some progress last night though. He was actually beating me with something resembling regularity. And he swore it was because he was slowing down.

I'll resume ****ting on him in a week though. Promise.

edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC4TEn6JhOE
LOL, You Mad. (For Misc.)

A video I made because you guys only get to see Biz gettin ****ed up for the most part. But this short vid is mostly him ****ing me up.

edit 2

<3 Cero
Lol. I like the "calmly walk up to ledge and do a standing shine spike" mindgame. :laugh:

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Yeah, I was lol'ing IRL when they happened.
I'm pretty sure I yelled "MINDGAMES SON!" the first time.

I wanna play you Cero :( Ride with Hungrybox/shiz/chops/florida to Pound 4

Cero

Smash Lord
Lol. I JUST got in an argument with my dad over if I can go with my friends to Winterfest...

I lost btw... :(

And Orlando's only like a two hour drive from where I'm at right now... So, I'm ridiculously sure my parents won't let me go all the way over there (forgot which state Pound's going to be at, somewhere hella north right?).

The distance isn't really the main problem though. It's the money. I was supposed to get a job a long time ago (I've been applying for months). Times are tough and no one's hiring. My parents are basically saying that it's not right that I'd depend on my friends to pay for the trip and hotel and food. And, I agree.

Looks like my winter vacation will be spent job hunting. :dizzy:

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
God ****t, why cant i have some uber pro live 10 minutes away from me?

I feel you Cero, I spent every day this summer out looking for a job and only got like 2 call backs, then the first day of school i get an interview and get hired....LOLOLOL

just keep gettin out there. Dress up nice in a suit/coat, thats what i did the last few weeks.

Cero

Smash Lord
dude you live like 10 min away from me. I know like 4 other smashers who live in p pines.

theres alot of local south florida melee activity going on lately, http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9103105#post9103105
Yeah, I know about that thread. And, I think, maybe two weeks ago was my first time going to Zero Ping. I think someone even pointed you out when I asked if anyone well known was there.

You were the young looking kid with glasses, right?

I had fun and I'm planning to go to those monthlies regularly. It's just my parents won't let me do what I want until I actually get a job and I can support my own personal interests.

God ****t, why cant i have some uber pro live 10 minutes away from me?

I feel you Cero, I spent every day this summer out looking for a job and only got like 2 call backs, then the first day of school i get an interview and get hired....LOLOLOL

just keep gettin out there. Dress up nice in a suit/coat, thats what i did the last few weeks.
Planning to go on monster.com soon. Also, I'm gonna go try to get a job interview in Subways...

Why the **** is it so hard to get a job these days? :mad:

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Yeah, I know about that thread. And, I think, maybe two weeks ago was my first time going to Zero Ping. I think someone even pointed you out when I asked if anyone well known was there.

You were the young looking kid with glasses, right?
If he was smoking a big *** blunt then you got the right guy. lol

Cero

Smash Lord

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I have a few from Pound 4 that I'll be uploading soon, including me getting JV4'd by PP, a couple ridiculous 2v1 comebacks made by Armada, and Darkrain/SS 7-stocking a team in pools.

Cero

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO-zTy1zD2g
SS versus Lord Karn in Pound 4 pools

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOSNHdnCOjI
Dr. Pee Pee vs Juggleguy in pools (JV)

There are a few others from pools I think, but these are both definitely worth watching.

EDIT: Great uploads Juggleguy! (srry for posting that match lol...)
SS did great in this tournament. He's finally playing seriously again. :)
And, Dr. Peepee is always so consistent.

I got ****ed up >_>

Another one:
Armada vs. D20 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIo2HkNPaL4
Juggleguy's Falcon is legit. Peepee's just on a whole other level above us. :dizzy:

D20 has a cool YL. Is there any relation between him and D1? Or, is it just a coincidence with the names?

Top Bottom