• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

Cero

Smash Lord
Yes! My favorite team! :bee:

Any chance you know the names of the Fox and Falco? Or, the port numbers of SS and Darkrain?

Thanks for all the videos, Juggleguy. :)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I don't know who the Fox and Falco are because I was busy playing out my own teams pool. Darkrain is the darker Falcon, SS is the lighter Falcon. (they did this for the entire tourney afaik)

Mimorox

Smash Cadet
i don't think the mango in the crew battle vs kdj is the real mango. I saw the video posted somewhere else and an old veteran there said that there was another guy with a name that had mango in it, but he was called mango for short. This player also lived in the same area as kdj and some of the other people in the crew battle, so its much more likely that it was this other guy.

Cero

Smash Lord
I don't know who the Fox and Falco are because I was busy playing out my own teams pool. Darkrain is the darker Falcon, SS is the lighter Falcon. (they did this for the entire tourney afaik)
Thank you.

i don't think the mango in the crew battle vs kdj is the real mango. I saw the video posted somewhere else and an old veteran there said that there was another guy with a name that had mango in it, but he was called mango for short. This player also lived in the same area as kdj and some of the other people in the crew battle, so its much more likely that it was this other guy.
Yeah, I just took a look at the other names of "Mango's" crew mates.
... Probably another guy, then. :dizzy:

Cero

Smash Lord
I remember Scar not really liking that I posted that vid on the thread... His reason being that it was just a friendly.
Guess he just requested that it be put on private.

Nothing I can do about it. So, I just took down the link.

And, the last two vids... If the date isn't put in the info bar at the right or isn't present in the title, I just go by when the video was posted.
Both those videos were posted on the 19th, so that's what I put.

Thanks, Mimo. :)

Cero

Smash Lord
One of the greatest 2v1 comebacks ever:

Armada/Aniolas vs. Phil/Falcomist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNKUt8Zi15k

Also, I made a 3 stock comeback in this one =)

Juggleguy (Falcon) vs. DSL (Falco)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHNjzMc_p04
Armada's so patient. :)

And, lol at the epic Dragonball Z moment at the end of your match. Good ****, bro. :bee:

Personally I think Darkrain Combo 5 would be 6:15 here. I leave the viewer to decide which is more epic...
All Darkrain combo variants are epic...

Btw, I LOVE your sig. :laugh:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
can anyone link me to the videos from the gifs in the OP?

only 2 of them, the third one from Singles (knee into stage into dAir) and the second teams one (luigi chop into falcon paunch)

Cero

Smash Lord
Lol. His wavelands suck. But, his shine spikes are on point. :)

This video always makes me sad because he edited Lil Wayne out of the first song :[

On topic:
Tang vs SS 1.1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrQ3h8G5H_I

Not a 4-stock, but combos everywhere. Really the entire set was spectacular. /Tangfanboi
I just rewatched that vid with a couple of friends like a week ago and I was thinking the same exact thing...

I also remember those matches with SS and Tang in the grand finals. Those matches are a little outdated. Still pretty entertaining. But, the metagame has advanced so far, at this point, that these don't come off as being as impressive as they used to be.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
3 in the morning. Mostly Yoshiman's fault. Just wish I was even a mediocre falcon. Arbustos is just to good.

All I have to say.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
wow, love the title "(3/21/10 new: Jman 4 stocks HoChiMinhTrail) " I watched that live too. It was a very close set.

Cero

Smash Lord
Please feel free to submit more matches. If possible, provide the names of both players and which characters they're using. The only conditions for comebacks are that:

• The winning player must be on his last stock.
  • The losing player must have had at least 3 stocks left before the comeback.
  • Matches where the loser SD's multiple times are okay. The SD's just have to be accidental.
  • Must be a full match. (from start to finish)
That match was still hella cool, though. :)

So this isn't an "official" comeback (Eggz has 2 stocks) but it's an absolutely classic match and it deserves to be saved and seen by everyone.

Eggz vs DJ Combo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAmthNm61PA
Eggz was so technical even in '07... And, he adapted his playstyle mid-match like a pro. Too good. :)

Top Bottom