• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Anyone else looking to fill some time with a few Smash sets? I've got a few hours to kill.

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
to be fair, d3 used to be my main before i picked up the brawler so i knew the match up. Im sure u never fought a brawler so i had the advantage.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
I'll play some :)
I'm done for now. I have to get ready for work, but good matches. I'd say the one thing you need to work on is your neutral game. Often I was standing just out of reach and spacing with long range Luma attacks ( similar to a Marth in earlier smash games ). Just try not to sit in shield too long, because if I'm out of grab range and your attack range, I can just keep poking it until it breaks ( Still haven't broken someone's shield yet, but I'm getting close ;p ). Other than that, you did a good job pressuring me offstage, but you need to punish me if you force me to up+b onto the stage. You just need to start an attack early so the Luma doesn't knock you out of it, but other than that it's a free hit.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Good on you friend! I don't get enough practice against Robs as it is. ( I think it's one of my worst matchups )
GGs, yeah I just picked up R.O.B. today and I wanted to see how he was against Rosalina. He still needs work obviously (plus I still need to find ways around her stupid bodyguard lol), but I learned a bunch of stuff, nonetheless.

Anyone wanna 3 stock 1v1?

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
GGs, yeah I just picked up R.O.B. today and I wanted to see how he was against Rosalina. He still needs work obviously (plus I still need to find ways around her stupid bodyguard lol), but I learned a bunch of stuff, nonetheless.
Wow...This is your first day? That's actually super impressive. As for handling the Luma, Rob actually has one of the easiest methods of gimping it. Just shoot a fast laser ( the slow one will probably be jumped over or absorbed ) while it is standing near the ledge and immobile. Since the poor guy can't dodge or shield, it will be flung to its death even if it's nearby while I'm shielding. Once they up the respawn timer on the little guy, Rob is going to be one of the best at keeping Luma off the map for the majority of the game.

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789

Anyone wanna 3 stock 1v1?
ill go at it i already have you added i belive

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Wow...This is your first day? That's actually super impressive. As for handling the Luma, Rob actually has one of the easiest methods of gimping it. Just shoot a fast laser ( the slow one will probably be jumped over or absorbed ) while it is standing near the ledge and immobile. Since the poor guy can't dodge or shield, it will be flung to its death even if it's nearby while I'm shielding. Once they up the respawn timer on the little guy, Rob is going to be one of the best at keeping Luma off the map for the majority of the game.
Cool, I'll keep that in mind :D
ill go at it i already have you added i belive
Yup, I still have you added. Join my room!

oGr33n

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3050-7615-9118
communtion error?

Also gg. Your a good kirby player. Still trying to train with villager and ness tho
Hey thanks! I play a lot more than I should be... :/. My only grip was that one time when you could have ko'ed me with a ness back throw but you went with an upthrow. Keep playing and you'll get there.

winner133

Smash Cadet
NNID
winner133
3DS FC
1161-0198-4190
Hey thanks! I play a lot more than I should be... :/. My only grip was that one time when you could have ko'ed me with a ness back throw but you went with an upthrow. Keep playing and you'll get there.

Thanks! I'm trying others like Toon link and jigglypuff to see which one I'm best at

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
Cool, I'll keep that in mind :D

Yup, I still have you added. Join my room![/quotsorry that lag was on my end i just discoverd both my sibling watch netfix on two different tablets in the back room.
other wise great games.
advise? use robs gyro for spacing and less offensive its controls space so well. lol that ganon mega man mu.
and i swear anybody who says olimar is bad is freaking smoking. that was my first time picking him now i wanna mwin him lol.

Top Bottom