• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

SmashXX

Smash Cadet
Haha, your favorite title being the Health and Safety information is the funniest thing I've seen all day.

Could you go ahead and host it? I'm not a very attentive host myself.
GG's, I want to get good with Sheik to complete the Zelda protagonist trio but I'm not ready to bring her out yet she's too fast lol.

GG's.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
GG's, I want to get good with Sheik to complete the Zelda protagonist trio but I'm not ready to bring her out yet she's too fast lol.

GG's.
I like how you play the two lesser used heroes, and don't play the common one. Props for being an original person.

SmashXX

Smash Cadet
I like how you play the two lesser used heroes, and don't play the common one. Props for being an original person.
Thanks man, those were pretty good games, like Palutena said in Smash Wii U "Lumas will sacrifice everything to protect Rosalina", that Luma didn't let me grab you haha.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Man, you can't just spotdodge like that all the time, it gets really predictable really quick. Also, just work on mixing things up in general.

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
Man, you can't just spotdodge like that all the time, it gets really predictable really quick. Also, just work on mixing things up in general.
at the end there I was just messing around and experimenting but yeah I should probably mix things up

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Thanks man, those were pretty good games, like Palutena said in Smash Wii U "Lumas will sacrifice everything to protect Rosalina", that Luma didn't let me grab you haha.
:O Where did you read that? I'm actually really excited to hear the Palutena dialogue lines. The chatter in Uprising was enjoyable, and it would be really neat to hear all of it related to Smash characters.

Yeah, the Luma lets you do a ton of silly things like aerials just before you hit the ground, breaking grabs, sticking in that infinite jab loop cycle to hold a position, tanking projectiles, etc. The little star dude is awesome. You were killing me super early with those Zelda aerials, I'm surprised you didn't opt to use them more.

Spirst

:O Where did you read that? I'm actually really excited to hear the Palutena dialogue lines. The chatter in Uprising was enjoyable, and it would be really neat to hear all of it related to Smash characters.

Yeah, the Luma lets you do a ton of silly things like aerials just before you hit the ground, breaking grabs, sticking in that infinite jab loop cycle to hold a position, tanking projectiles, etc. The little star dude is awesome. You were killing me super early with those Zelda aerials, I'm surprised you didn't opt to use them more.

SmashXX

Smash Cadet
Look it up on YouTube, GameXplain has them all uploaded (the boxing ring names too) as well as other people.

Anyone up for 1v1?

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
Alright. I'm reconnecting.

Whoa. That sounds a bit unbalanced.
alright bud heading ta sleep
gg's though
sucks that it was a bit laggy though.
some interesting MU's but im very familiar with the rosalina one lol.
ur a great mario.
but i can't stand luniose city lol all my mains have a unsafe recovery on it lol

FalconSoup

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadowMetal
3DS FC
4511-0759-5924
Switch FC
SW 7216 6722 4029
alright bud heading ta sleep
gg's though
sucks that it was a bit laggy though.
some interesting MU's but im very familiar with the rosalina one lol.
ur a great mario.
but i can't stand luniose city lol all my mains have a unsafe recovery on it lol
Ah, it's no wonder. I kept thinking you knew the match-up very well. Thanks!
Haha, dang. I don't blame you. Sometimes I can't recover there while staying safe with any character.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Looking for some 1v1 matches. Disclaimer: trying something a tad different, so I probably won't be at my best.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
@ Crimson Despair Crimson Despair - That's a weird custom Rosa. Not sure I like the slow luma shot, as I think it has very little priority, and the shooting star bit doesn't really work against Mega Man. I'm curious if you could tell what I was trying to do differently in my playstyle. -shrugs-

Crimson Despair

Smash Journeyman
@ Crimson Despair Crimson Despair - That's a weird custom Rosa. Not sure I like the slow luma shot, as I think it has very little priority, and the shooting star bit doesn't really work against Mega Man. I'm curious if you could tell what I was trying to do differently in my playstyle. -shrugs-
Not really was more focused on how I
SD myself even though I did Side-b and not Down-B. Also I don't really have a prob using her against others was doing fine earlier was just bad lag.
Also it seemed like you were playing the same..

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Yeah, I saw that SD. The lag spikes did get troublesome at the end.

Anyone else interested in some matches?

Top Bottom