• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
I'm sensing some serious drama llama here.
I'd like to think of them as role playing the essence of fire and ice. One hot blooded, confident, and aggressive, burning bright with the flames of prowess. The other cool and calm, sharp and skilled, unflinching even in defeat. It's almost poetic.

That aside, anyone looking for some singles matches?

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I'd like to think of them as role playing the essence of fire and ice. One hot blooded, confident, and aggressive, burning bright with the flames of prowess. The other cool and calm, sharp and skilled, unflinching even in defeat. It's almost poetic.

That aside, anyone looking for some singles matches?
I'll play with you a bit.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
I just added you. My Mii name is Atoyont.
I could have sworn we've played...I guess it's just seeing you around so often. Anyway, I went ahead and made a room. Did you have any preference for rules?

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I'm down, just added you
GGs man. You have a really solid Yoshi. God dammit Yoshi can just tank hits forever, especially since Pikachu can't kill for **** lol
Hope we play in the future so I can keep learning that MU :p

Anyone up for some 3 stock 1v1s?

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Ok man, I gotta go to bed now. Those were some GREAT games. I learned alot about the pikachu and yoshi MU tonight (Also the first night I played a really good pikachu, a trend maybe?) Your megaman is good as well, definitely enough to give mario problems. Aside from a few SD's from both parties the matches were intense.

Yeah he's one solid mofo lol. A couple of times I was like "Is this guy still alive at 189%?" Not to mention a grounded ground pound kills pikachu around 110%. I realized tonight more than any night I must use egg lay more, since it's one of his most valuable options when he's trying to get around someone's shield when he's in the air. I also hope you noticed than some of the recoveries you made to get back onstage were a little unsafe which led to a few spikes and footstools, but definitely not as many that could have happened. I also think you noticed at certain times of the match I would hardly move just to gauge your reaction. Use more mindgames and you'll rise even further.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I could have sworn we've played...I guess it's just seeing you around so often. Anyway, I went ahead and made a room. Did you have any preference for rules?
We did teams the other day, that's why it's familiar. No real preference on rules. I'm curious if gravitational pull negates Lloyd Rocket if Villager is riding it, though.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
We did teams the other day, that's why it's familiar. No real preference on rules. I'm curious if gravitational pull negates Lloyd Rocket if Villager is riding it, though.
Sure...I'll try it. For science!

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
@ King_Peachee King_Peachee Should I re-host the room or just sit tight?

PS: Would love to fight your Luigi 1v1 sometime. You took me to Combo City in the beginning of the game that got canceled.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Gracias, guess it doesn't change hands unlike other reflectors. I think the Lloid Rocket is glitching out when it hits Luma and causing far more damage/knockback than normal.

Crimson Despair

Smash Journeyman
GGs, even though we only played two lol. Weird how the first game had perfect connection and then the second game lagged :/ Nice ZSS though!

3 stock 1v1 anyone?
Yeah I couldn't do anything really the second match lol it was just pure lag but gg's
1v1's anyone?

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Gracias, guess it doesn't change hands unlike other reflectors. I think the Lloid Rocket is glitching out when it hits Luma and causing far more damage/knockback than normal.
OR...I'm DI'ing to kill myself faster unintentionally. Funny things happen when I'm above you, Luma's below you, and I want to hit you with a Luma up air.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
OR...I'm DI'ing to kill myself faster unintentionally. Funny things happen when I'm above you, Luma's below you, and I want to hit you with a Luma up air.
Could be both. There's a known glitch where Lloid spawns inside a solid object and deals far more damage and knockback than it should. I've had it happen against a normal Zelda once, lol.

GGs! Most of those Ludwig kills were pretty jank, sorry about that. Rosalina's NAir is like ROB's but better.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
I've got to run, got work in a few hours so I should probably get some rest. We need to rematch when I'm in a better state of mind, I was playing flat out awful tonight.

Thanks for the matches though! I even learned something about the Villager matchup, so it was time well spent.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Could be both. There's a known glitch where Lloid spawns inside a solid object and deals far more damage and knockback than it should. I%d had it happen against a normal Zelda once, lol.

GGs! Most of those Ludwig kills were pretty Hank, sorry about that. Rosalina's NAir is like ROB's but better.
You gotta let me test to see how much that rocket does if that is indeed the case. It's not the first time I've been shocked at dying to a rocket.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
You gotta let me test to see how much that rocket does if that is indeed the case. It's not the first time I've been shocked at dying to a rocket.
Well, it's more powerful when Villager's riding it, but you probably knew that. I'll link the thread in the Villager boards to you later.

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
@ King_Peachee King_Peachee Should I re-host the room or just sit tight?

PS: Would love to fight your Luigi 1v1 sometime. You took me to Combo City in the beginning of the game that got canceled.
Thanks for the matches. GGs for sure. We'll have to do some 1 v 1 soon. I've got another buddy I'd like to try against your team too in the future. I'll contact you.

Spirst

Thanks for the matches. GGs for sure. We'll have to do some 1 v 1 soon. I've got another buddy I'd like to try against your team too in the future. I'll contact you.
Nice Luigi. Not too often I find a good one. Would love to try 1v1 when we can.

Last edited:
Top Bottom