• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
HAHAHAHAHA OMFG. HOLY ****!!! I didn't even see that. Captain Preq's samus is becoming a "melee legend"!!! Thanks for hyping me up, guys. HAB, thanks for the shoutout, man. I don't know you, but anyone who digs my samus is automatically cool with me. And I would definitely extender the hell out of m2k if given the chance. He would probably still 4-stock me, but I'd definitely get him!

I'll come through soonish, Max. But you should know that I now feel like playing samus the WHOLE night. Try and stop me!
Not a prob, good sir. All I needed to see was Tommy's Sandbag video and the fact that whoever you caught with the extender had to stop the match and I knew pretty **** well...

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
GG's tonight. And good luck tomorrow everybody. It sounds like about 1/5 of the people in the tourney tomorrow might be TFS lol. I better see one of us in the top 5!

book

Smash Apprentice
Jesse, you better show up to defend your legendary...Samus? title.

I am ready to go whenever. Just give me a call.

book

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, Get ****in Housed; The OTG Story
Definitely told by: Yaneev

Niko45

Smash Master
Today was so good. ROM 2.5 seriously.

Edit: Jesse blew it not coming today. At least max rocked the Preq tag all day long tho.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Max used my tag? Uh oh. Now everyone probably thinks that Preq is a huge rapist. I hope you at least played some samus, Otg.

I'm anxious to hear the results. How did people do?

book

Smash Apprentice
We defended your honor against ex-captain Nando. There can only be one.

otg

Smash Master
Yeah, I did wear the Preq tag the whole day. I had no choice Jesse, you decided not to come, it was the only way you could be there in spirit. As for how we did, I'll link the results thread once its up, but I'm pretty sure niko and I both got 13th, Yaneev got 17th and Zach either got 17th or 25th, don't remember.

Really fun time regardless, I'll be sure to talk about it more later, I'm kinda busy now.

book

Smash Apprentice
I only beat one person in singles bracket. Didn't place all that well.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Was tuna the one playing pichu against some Foxs / Falcos in friendlies? Good **** if so.

I saw Niko but cba to go get *****. I saw the Eggm matches tho; too good.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
stickied?

wtf?

anyway, i'm going underground for a bit. got a lot of splitting/syncing to do.

Milos

Smash Lord
i need to

i've been drifting it's so much fun! i graduated so i've been couchsurfing for a while, i'll come through soon!

:) let me know when you're playing by text :)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Soooo smashfest in mahopac Thursday???? Bring set ups.....I'm bringin texture hacked melee........sounds good?

otg

Smash Master
It's still stickied on my computer, maybe it will be different when I get home from work?

Also Trey, I could probably do a smashfest on thursday, let's figure it out. yaneev, can we play at your house tonight? It would probably only be all of scarsdale at the most.

Top Bottom