• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
at library
uploading videos.
stealing everyone's bandwidth. people look mad as **** at me.

[scientology]

prog

so i'm uploading in the library. kid walks up behind me.

"are those melee videos?"
"yeah."
"i'm trying to learn how to play. i like fox, lovage and lucky are so good."
"yeah, they are. hazz doesn't live that far from here, jman is in the city."
"how do you know them? are you g$?"
"nah. i'm prog."
"you're prog?"
"yeah."
"dude, i subscribe to you, do you want to play melee right now?"
"i live around the corner, but i have to upload videos."
"oh. are you really a scientologist?"
"yeah. me and l ron hubbard are tight."
"oh. i don't think i can talk to you."

lol

wat.

prog

yeah, count me out tonight. the gf wants to hang out around 9. plus i think smokehouse is close to cheating on her

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
yeah, count me out tonight. the gf wants to hang out around 9. plus i think smokehouse is close to cheating on her
She doesn't have to know about it. What happens in smokehouse stays in smokehouse!!! Just don't let her find any bbq sauce stains on your shirt or else your busted!

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Wow. Great stuff tonight, guys. I can't wait for everyone to see the insane **** we recorded. Nick, if you get a chance to upload before your journey to France, my only requests are samus v dk and maybe one of our fox dittos. Definitely hang on to all that footage though. The 3 of us can look through it when you get back.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Can't we put some matches up and still use that footage in the combo vid? Some of those matches were amazing in and of themselves.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
All your footage are belong to us.

But srsly
Give me all the footage of everyones best combos so can put them in the combo video.

Best... Video editor?

otg

Smash Master
Can't we put some matches up and still use that footage in the combo vid? Some of those matches were amazing in and of themselves.
You want the footage of a combo vid to be unseen by the outside community. If you put it online and then a combo from that match is used people will be liek "oh, i already saw that, they must not have many **** combos". So if we just save it and use it for later we're legit.

But srsly
Give me all the footage of everyones best combos so can put them in the combo video.

Best... Video editor?
GOod **** tommy. Niko's going out of town for 2 weeks so you might not get it now, but you definitely will later. there were multiple **** combos, but NIko had one ridiculous sexy one on Jesse's samus, jesse had the extender combo, and I had a **** *** combo as marth vs either Niko or Jesse's fox that ended in a tipper dsmash.

JEsse was player 1, niko player3 and i'm player 4.

Also, Vanz wants to play today, but I cna't so if people want to play with him PM him.

Niko45

Smash Master

But srsly

Best... Video editor?
Yea you are definitely our video guy. We'll have to discuss getting you the footage at some point.

I'm watching some of these matches right now and god dam Jesse's sheik is really good.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Thanks, man. That sheik is all I can do to keep up with your marth. And by "keep up with your marth" I mean "not get 3-stocked every round" lol.

Max, wtf did you call the extender last night? You called it something completely incorrect and ridiculous.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
hi :]

ive been dealing with some personal issues...

lol it sounds funny to say that, but i really am, kinda sucks but w.e

that and ive been spending all my money on my jeep because i love it.

i was gonna just show up at the no johns but i was just out of it.

graduating school soon :D

idk stuff at home is rough and i dont have time to play...

my bad guys. oh max i broke my phone and i just got one like 3 days ago, and i got your messages lol

one was like "***** dont you know who this is?" i was laughing soo hard haha

but yea, TFS all dai

oh one of that things that happened is one of my friends from church died...

http://soundshore.lohudblogs.com/2010/06/04/man-found-dead-in-supermarket-lot/

if yall are interested...

but yea...might be back soon..maybe not..idk

otg

Smash Master
THE LEGEND!

Sup jona, I kinda figured things were going rough for ya. You got this homie. Hit me up whenever, we can't have the heart and soul of TFS dying out.

Btw, not to pry or anything, but was the guy who died the person you were telling me about jona?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol niko its cool

and max nah, i dont even know who i was telling you about but ive never said nothing about him..

he died really really randomly. like it was so out of no where, i didnt believe it until i saw the body.

there was no reason for anyone to believe he was sick or anything but...u know, God does as he pleases.

we just had his funeral on wednesday. but yea

Top Bottom