• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea yedi

ohhh i know who ur talking about max...that ******* ***** with the little girl?

nah man not him

and thats the thing i dont really have any time for much...thats why im on so late... so idk when i could..

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
PC Jona!!! The long anticipated return!!!! Sorry to hear that you're going through some rough times, but what better way is there to relieve that stress than by chilling with your ******** homies. I hope we can play soon, man.

book

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Yaneev, cube was in my basement after all. And I still owe you for No Johns. Guess I'll get you back around Thanksgiving...

Milos

Smash Lord
lol it's a ******** drug with the first black president's face on it. wtf is not absolutely hilarious about that. and the fact that it actually exists, there was no george bush drug, or even george washington ****, unless you have evidence to the contrary, i think this **** is pretty ****in stupid.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
lol it's a ******** drug with the first black president's face on it. wtf is not absolutely hilarious about that. and the fact that it actually exists, there was no george bush drug, or even george washington ****, unless you have evidence to the contrary, i think this **** is pretty ****in stupid.
My favorite pills were always the Decepticon shaped ones.

You could make a line of coke in the shape of George Bush.
Now that would be funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2Y7xZBDuEk
Check out my latest ******** creation

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Good **** tonight. Good to finaly meet you tuna. You guys are welcome any time.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Max you need to check your phone more often.

Anyway, I plan on visiting NY this upcoming Monday and I'll be staying at my bro's place until next Monday. I'll bring my controller so we can play whenever.

My skill may not be entirely up to par, but it isn't terribly rusty either :laugh:. Shoot me a phone call whenever, but I'll follow this thread for now if you plan on throwing a smashfest or something.

otg

Smash Master
Max you need to check your phone more often.

Anyway, I plan on visiting NY this upcoming Monday and I'll be staying at my bro's place until next Monday. I'll bring my controller so we can play whenever.

My skill may not be entirely up to par, but it isn't terribly rusty either :laugh:. Shoot me a phone call whenever, but I'll follow this thread for now if you plan on throwing a smashfest or something.
YOO, I did get your voicemail, I'm just terrible with returning phone calls. Yeah, thats so cool that you'll be around, I will hang out whenever :) You should just let me know when you're free and we'll make something happen.

Just got home like 10 minutes ago. So exhausted, way too much driving... im really hurting right now. Good stuff to everyone, vanz sorry you had to be subjected to our ***********. In time you shall too be a part of the dynamic... you kinda can't escape it.

Good seeing ya tommy, we'll def do it again soon (But I gotta figure somehting out about that drive, cause it was homo).

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Chin$ was definitely putting in work yesterday. Crossing from the far right lane to the far left lane in one fell swoop...good ****, good ****.

G$? Nahhhhh....Hax$...NaaAHHHH....Chin$??? Yeaahhhhhh *****...

Important announcement: Now selling OTG Potty Trainers, 5gs each. Get them while they're available

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
very funny convo

(3:43:32 PM) CxOxSxMxO: wut?
(3:44:43 PM) lightxdream: i lost teh game
(3:44:44 PM) lightxdream: n
(3:44:45 PM) lightxdream: m

---

(3:46:30 PM) You feel a disturbance in the force...
(3:46:37 PM) CxOxSxMxO: what game?
(3:46:41 PM) lightxdream: ...its a meme
(3:46:42 PM) lightxdream: -.-
(3:46:51 PM) CxOxSxMxO: facedesk
(3:47:01 PM) lightxdream: haha!

(3:52:35 PM) Xixivk: belgium is cheap as hell <_<
(3:52:53 PM) lightxdream: sarcasm?
(3:56:01 PM) Xixivk: as in you have to pay for bags in a food market >_>
(3:56:07 PM) lightxdream: O.o
(3:56:09 PM) lightxdream: WOW
(3:56:33 PM) Xixivk: indeed

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Yo yo yo I'm completely free Thursday can me and ky (maybe sol if he doesn't have work) come thru for sum tfs ****

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Definitely want to try and play sometime this week, though work makes it hard to tell when I'm free.

Top Bottom