• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

otg

Smash Master
****, I missed it. Going to have to watch it in an hour.

The first thing I have to note about this episode is the awesome ****ing 28 weeks later intro. Mad cool reference there.

AND OMG at ***** synthesis. That is ****ing amazing.

D1

Banned via Administration
Its been a while since I've watched Boondocks...its time to get back on my grind.

Some chick I talk to got me into 21 Jumpstreet...yeah I know its hella old LOL.

D1

Banned via Administration
Thanks yo XD! I got mad hype when I saw it. I was like wow this sig...is ****! That definitely is what happened @ OTG's that night LOL.

Btw young Johnny Depp is mad ****. Son I'm so hooked to the series, I'm mad I missed it when I was younger. The black chick was mad cute too...I wanna throw an 80's party one day haha.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Thanks yo XD! I got mad hype when I saw it. I was like wow this sig...is ****! That definitely is what happened @ OTG's that night LOL.

Btw young Johnny Depp is mad ****. Son I'm so hooked to the series, I'm mad I missed it when I was younger. The black chick was mad cute too...I wanna throw an 80's party one day haha.
RUN D1MC and Jam Master Prog

otg

Smash Master

Yo I'm just saying, if we can record you doing that **** in real life, instant success on youtube. Calling it now.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I need to play games other than Borderlands right about now.

Sorry, I'll rephrase. I need to play A game other than Borderlands right now. It begins with an M and ends in Aylay.

otg

Smash Master
So yeah I think we got the G whip rolling thru tonight. I'm thinking about having people over in the afternoon/early evening (around 5 or 6ish?). Can people help with setups? I have 3 tvs, and one cube, I think G is bringing a cube, and if people could potentially help with a tv that would be ****.

People?

book

Smash Apprentice
I think I can come by today. Yaneev, if you are going, I can give you a ride.

otg

Smash Master
That's too bad Mikael, are you planning on going to No Johns?

I can bring a cube, although I don't think I'll be able to head over until 7:30-8ish.
That's fine, but please don't make it much later then that. i got work dumb early tomorrow, I'm not looking to play til like 5am.

I think I can come by today. Yaneev, if you are going, I can give you a ride.
You guys should come over whenever, I got nothing to do the whole day, so if you just feel like cracking, burning or w'e let mek now.

Spife

Smash Master
Hey, serious talk now. Banana Bread and TFS has been going back and forth for a while with the **** talk but we never hang out :urg: wtf is this ****? We should organize some smash fest everyone can get to :3
Probably where you guys are cause you **** us in numbers.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if I'll actually be available for No Johns either, unfortunately. Some plans from a while ago seem to be happening on that exact same date.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Alright guys, I don't have much time until they discover that the cage I inhabit is currently empty, but I'll get straight to the point.

The best Samus, aka, Skin cancelling Skinhoff, was very pleased with the Smash play last Friday. Sorry I wasn't playing at my best, but you see, I had the battlefield music stuck in my head the entire time, and my ability goes down significantly whenever something associated with that stage is present. So once again, sorry to my team member, the other best Samus, because I wasn't playing at 100%.

Anyway, twas fun seeing you again Max, and that other guy, though I don't remember his name. Also, my memory diminishes significantly if I see Battlefield. Just to make sure, I had 20 McChicken sandwiches that night, right?

Sadly, I can't make it this Saturday, though I would love to. However, my owners are making me stay in my cage on Saturday. Perhaps some other weekend I will reign terror and happiness on you all.

Oh no, I hear their voices, they know I've left the cage. Don't be surprised if you see me next time with a punctured rectum. Good day.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
^
Skinhoff's wacky antics never get old lol. It's ok buddy. The two best samuses trashed those clowns in the only 2 games that matter. Let's both just erase the rest of that night from our memories.

Max, is PC Jona coming tonight? I miss that cute lil *****. He's like a son to me. Best....son?

otg

Smash Master
Yeah I'm sorry for things being so hot. Honestly, if people would be nice enough to bring fans and power strips to the smashfests from now on that would be great. it's only going to get hotter and my place is really like the center for NY melee atm, so any contributions would go A LONG way.

Good stuff to eeryone tonight, lots of fun. nintendude nice to finally play you, Vanz thanks for being **** as usual, good **** to G$ and all you guys for not playing anyone but each other again as usual.

otg

Smash Master
You guys should come out and play.

Um... PC Jona are you alive?

Also, prog wants to come out tonight with Animal but I told him that most of TFS is probably too tired/lazy to consider a 2nd day in a row of smashing. If people are interested we should try and make it happen tho, so post away people and let me know if people are down.

Top Bottom