• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

otg

Smash Master
Aight, what time should we roll thru, I'm itching to get out of my house asap.

What's the word Wes? Also, we need a 4th (Nintendude?) for tonight, and I know that Mikael/zach/jesse aren't intersted, so... get on it.

If you have Nintendude's number you should try calling him, or something, he isn't on AIM.

book

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Chops is pretty good. About tomorrow... wait... oh God...PLEASE... GET AWA-

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
HAI GUYS, I'M BACK!

I have smashed Zach's weak and feeble face with my enormous forehead, and I will see you all tomorrow.

Also, Yaneev, Sara told me to wish you good luck before she got BLASTED!

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH. SKINHOFF HAS INVADED THE THREAD!!!! THIS IS THREAT LEVEL RED, PEOPLE!!!

also, I'm gonna get in big trouble for that "sarah" commment. No joke.

otg

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1izwXbV1ac&feature=related

this **** is depressing. ihsb plays so well and reacts so quickly to every laser, shine, and dair coming his way....and he still gets hammered.

Otg, what time we starting tomorrow? I'm not free till like 8pm at the earliest, so zach/yanvee, if you guys want a ride from me then it'll have to be around then. Let me know.
I can play anytime after I get out of work, so like after 5. Who's down nuckas?

HAI GUYS, I'M BACK!

I have smashed Zach's weak and feeble face with my enormous forehead, and I will see you all tomorrow.

Also, Yaneev, Sara told me to wish you good luck before she got BLASTED!
Dear god, the mighty skinhoff. I'm honored.

Edit:

yo wes, I wanted to ask you two FF questions. Why is the Ice Armor the best for the Ninja, and is the master better without or without armor/accessories etc? I know he is stronger with just his hands.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
i don't think master gets any benefits from no armor equipped, but don't quote me on that. Just unequip and check his stats.

frost armor is just the best for like, a really long time that you can equip on him. I think there's something better really late game, but frost armor on ninja is a big deal for a long time in that game.

otg

Smash Master
Word, yeah it seems like his Defense goes up with armor equipped, but not a helm or an accessory. Go figure. I just got to the Flying Fortress (the wind area) and the enemies here are ****ing wailing on my ninja, **** is mad hard.

otg

Smash Master
I've used the Knight in every run thru tho, I just wanted to mix it up. Plus I like the fact that I have two characters who can beef up my master with temper and haste. I ****ing one-shoted whatever the water temple boss is with my Master lol.

otg

Smash Master
Mikael, Niko, you guys? Nothing from jona, wes is outta town, prog and ritz are both busy, and no one else has gotten in touch with me about playing. I know that Ritz wants to play tomorrow and maybe others can too, but let's ****ing do this. I think yaneev is literaly only getting home like right now, so let me know whats good nuckas.

book

Smash Apprentice
Pretty sure Yaneev has my cube. Guess me and Dave will head over soon.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I actually might not be able to head out tonight, since I have to stay late at work and even have to go in tomorrow as well.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Ugghhh. Still recovering from last night. Trying to bring my *********** level back to normal. I was totally at 300% last night in order to keep up with Skinhoff. And omg, OTG was trying to **** us ALL NIGHT! That's so messed up.

I might be down to play today, but I can't drive. Could someone pick up one of the two BEST SAMI WKFBESBFGUZYFEBOSZBDGFKIURGBSZKUBF

Also, I got a new phone. Same number, but it may or may not be activated yet, so keep me posted via the thread.

book

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about last night, everyone. It's back into the cage for Skinhoff.

otg

Smash Master
Sorry about last night, everyone. It's back into the cage for Skinhoff.
That kid is kinda out of control, funny as **** tho. He might john more then a certain homie tho.

Also, I got a new phone. Same number, but it may or may not be activated yet, so keep me posted via the thread.
You should see if Ritz can pick u up, apparently Hastings is like right next to Scarsdale.

I would be down to play tonight if anything happens.
Aight cool, I think we're playing......

Where's stuff going down tonight? Gimme an address suckas
.... at my house, cause Yaneev can't host and no one else ever ****ing does. I'll let you guys know more later.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Yanvee, come pick me up. I have your annoying iPod playlist all set up. And Max, wtf are you talking about? Hastings is definitely NOT right next to scarsdale.

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
That's what Ritz told me.
If Ritz said it then it must be true. Well brother, if you don't mind giving me a ride then I'll throw you some gas money. If not, it's cool. My new phone should be activated and working, so let me know. 914-582-0646

Edit: Nvm. I'm getting a ride from The REAL Tuna, not the brawl imitation.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Oh, yeah, Max, if you ever want someone else hosting one, I can always try having one at my place. The only pitfalls with my place is that it seems a bit more out of the way for everyone, and doesn't quite have as good a set up and seating arrangement in a place that doesn't bother everyone else in the house, but it shouldn't be too much of an issue to deal with.

Top Bottom