• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
You'll have to fight Skinhoff for that 4th spot, Max. Come prepared with some warm chocolate fudge, Elmer's glue and a medium-large size cage. Don't even try fighting Skinhoff without these essential materials.
Aahahahaha. This is true. Also beware of skinhoff's gigantic obtuse forehead. It's got the stopping power of the donkey punch and the range of marth's f-smash.

lol @ nick summoning pc jona. You're gonna need that kid if you hope to stand a chance.

fyi our line-up will most likely look something like this:

skinhoff: samus
me: samus
yaneev: pichu(or maybe samus)
zach: jigglypuff(or perhaps...samus?)

Good luck finding a character to counter 4 samuseseses + 1 extender!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you Nintendude, I pretty much passed out after our smashfest last night. Um, I mean you can comeover whenever really but unless other people express interest it is going to just be you and I. It seems like most people are waiting on this weekend for a huge smashfest (seems like there is going to be one Friday AND saturday). So we might just be better off waiting til next week, unless other people express interest or you don't mind putting up with my stoned ***.
Yeah I think I'll save it for next week sometime then. Nothing against you or anything, but it's much more worthwhile for me if there's a bunch of people to play.

Spife

Smash Master
Hey what does TFS stand for anyway? **** ****ing SUCK!!?!? HO SNAP
no really, or I'll keep taking stupid guesses that imply you don't like women...and I think I"m all out of those D:

otg

Smash Master

Gay

not sure what I'm doing friday, so I'll hopefully be able to come through

Yeah I think I'll save it for next week sometime then. Nothing against you or anything, but it's much more worthwhile for me if there's a bunch of people to play.
It's cool, understandably so. We'll figure something out for next week.

Hey what does TFS stand for anyway? **** ****ing SUCK!!?!? HO SNAP
no really, or I'll keep taking stupid guesses that imply you don't like women...and I think I"m all out of those D:
It stands for pretty much whatever, it evolves as we evolve. Yo but on the real, what ****ing swear word did you find that starts with T?

otg

Smash Master
it might not be, but seeing as you how put like a 10 letter difference in the middle of the word, it might not work. Let's try it again. Boobs, boob.

Oh btw, censordodging right there. I summon mogwai.

R00R

Smash Journeyman

Everyone in this crew ****ing sucks at the Samus match up except for me.

Yeah I said it.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
It's so true, I've def seen it with my own two eyes as well.

I love how tommy edited his post to add the word "****ing" in there. good ****.
The word ****ing was needed.

I make samus my *****.
I have beat Dark mike and Daryl.
You lose to my samus on the reg.
I dont even play that character scrub.

Top Bottom