• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture and Vertex Hack Database & How-to Thread

G Sus117

Smash Rookie
yeah im putting .pac after them as well. I dont get it man, I have practically every stage textured except for that one, and I just cant get it to work. I'll try toon town and see if that one works.

Mit

Smash Ace
Just finished another texture. This one's a Toon Link texture that outfits him in Link's clothing from A Link to the Past--straight from gameplay. So, pink hair, red boots, mismatching hat and tunic, everything :) I think it came out really well.

Download it here

Enjoy :)

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
@humble- I took snapshots and saved them to my sd card but I cant find them on there anymore ><. Where do they save to D:

Also he doesnt look that much different from the original pit, is he meant to?

mofo_

Smash Ace
they save to private>some other folders>al>blahblah.bin and use bin2jpg or xanes decrypter, and Smashboards albums also decrypt snapshots too

@Mit nice texture though quite an overdone idea

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
IMO it doesnt look any different to the original but maybe you just changed a few little details that i didnt notice? D:

Hope this helped anyways, if you need anymore snapshots just ask.

mofo_

Smash Ace
i think my stage post reached it's limit -_-;;

>:[ i just went to update and i notice the edit log still said "i updated this on 11/29/09 and when my last update was 12/24/09 but my text file backup still has it :|

humble

Smash Ace
@humble- I took snapshots and saved them to my sd card but I cant find them on there anymore ><. Where do they save to D:

Also he doesnt look that much different from the original pit, is he meant to?
Yes, that isn't my texture. My texture has grey black hair, no laurels or wings, his tunic is grey, the lining is silver, and his skin is pale. Trust me, it looks alot different then standard texture.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Here you go Humble =)

Your file didnt work for some reason, had to export all the images and then replace one of my other pit textures with them to get it to work.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Can someone link me to a few completed/working texture packs? Stages/Character textures. :]

Millia Hakumei

Smash Rookie
I need a little help here.

Everything was working fine until I updated the Wii to 4.2u

Of course, that removed homebrew channel, but that was easily reinstalled back onto it.

The problem is now, Brawl+ works just fine, changes in characters, character selection screen changed ect.

But now my textures, both character and stage, and also ,my custom music no longer seems active. Now this also happened in the midst of transferring data to a new SD card, so could it be possible some files got corrupted on the way over?

Edit: And my custom PSA characters such as avatar ness do not work either.

Edit: nvm, found out that it cannot work with SDHC 4 gig, for some, inane reason.

patoons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Patoons
can someone post the CSPs for sheik and zelda? default colors please, but as separate characters, not the pair.

also where in the world is the textures for the ninja squirtle? i looked for it but could not find!

Tylerelyt

Smash Apprentice
Default CSPs for Sheik and Zelda both have the pair. The one for Sheik just has him in front.

Polish Gerbils

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, i just had an idea that i would do myself if i knew how so i figured i would just request it instead. Can someone attempt a "I'm on a boat" texture for pirate ship, maybe recolor it white and that the King of Red Lion's look something like this:

Dunno how hard it would be but it would be awesome.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
Since I have brawl+ whenever i Load gecko os it loads that for the textures how do I get them to also work on vbrawl?

I really wish there was a Colossus texture for captain falcon eh oh well.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
That's because Chicken Chaser only uploaded that one. Just copy it five times and rename your copies to correspond to the other smashville stages.

highfive

Smash Lord
Flameman's Turf

My first stage texture hack, I've always loved Mega Man. Particularly Mega Man 6. This is one of the eight beginning bosses you face, Flame Man. Although not particularly hard his level somehow got stuck in my memory. Mostly because I would always need an extra life and instead get one of those small power orbs to regain energy when I didn't need it. So to preserve continuity I didn't put an extra life head and put a power orb.

Download at Kitty Corp! Highfive's Texture Shoppe!

ChuteTheMessenger

Village's Strongest Hitman
A couple of links in the OP are dead, mainly all of those that Stack Smash were hosting before they were hacked

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
A couple of links in the OP are dead, mainly all of those that Stack Smash were hosting before they were hacked
qft just search google for stack smash, you'll find it, and I think all the ones it's hosting are on there. Haven't gone in a while, I have all the textures I need, plus CSP's :)

FMF

Smash Rookie
Speaking of searching google, i cannot find out how to make in-battle portraits using brawlscape. anyone know how? is there anything like indexing involved?

Mit

Smash Ace

mofo_

Smash Ace
Yeah the cultnet hosted sites have been gone for weeks now.....
Sorry but I cannot update the stage database because 1) I think it reached its character limit 2) my comp got a spyware
From a dumb email (posted using phone)

Top Bottom