1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 150,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 15 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3. Trying to find the perfect gift? Use the Smashboards Store to get awesome Smash accessories, like a Nintendo Controller or the Wii U - Gamecube adaptor (you can't find this in stores!)! Please check out the inventory in our store and support Smashboards with your purchase today!

Tennessee thread/locator + Facebook Locator

Discussion in 'Atlantic South' started by KOkingpin, Sep 7, 2006.

1. NocabEvoli

NocabEvoli Smash Rookie

Sounds good. I've yet to get my hands on Smash 4, but I would love to see what the scene is like in person. As for Melee and PM that is in the works, that would be of interest! I hope they work it out soon.
  2. Trombone Playah

Trombone Playah Smash Rookie

Hey guys, smasher here from Murfreesboro hoping to get competitive in Smash 4 soon. Went to The Score for casuals recently and loved it!

Unfortunately, I stopped using social media entirely 4 years ago, and I really wouldn't want to get back into it. I tend to get addicted to stuff like that xD so no Facebook info for me.
  3. shapular

shapular Smash Ace

Yo a fellow trombone player [​IMG]
  4. KOkingpin

KOkingpin Smash Champion

• Project M Dev Team
    Unfortunately pretty much all the local non major events are posted on Facebook. I'd suggest using and turning off all your notifications except for smash stuff.
  5. Trombone Playah

Hey guys, smasher here from Murfreesboro hoping to get competitive in Smash 4 soon. Went to The Score for casuals recently and loved it!

Unfortunately, I stopped using social media entirely 4 years ago, and I really wouldn't want to get back into it. I tend to get addicted to stuff like that xD so no Facebook info for me.
    Awh yeah, we're a pretty special breed :p
  6. Trombone Playah

Thats probably what I'll end up doing lol, its been so long since I've used it that I forgot that was an option xD I'll do that as soon as I can tomorrow.
  7. Iblistech

Iblistech Smash Journeyman

3DS FC:
    3179-6577-8881
    NNID:
    NeosCross
    I forgot to mention that I also play Smash Bros. Wii U
  8. Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler Smash Rookie

Cookeville will be hosting this month's Middle Tennessee Needs Gaming fighting game tournaments. Project M is involved! The event details are as follows:

Saturday, May 2nd at The Coliseum Gaming Pub
    942 E 10th St, Cookeville, Tennessee

- 5 p.m. Guilty Gear Xrd
    - 6 p.m. Super Smash Bros. Project M
    - 8 p.m. Under Night In-Birth EXE: Late
    - 9 p.m. Puzzle Fighter
    - 10 p.m. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +R

Xrd and Project M are $5 each to enter. Payout is 60/30/10. UNIEL, Puzzle Fighter, and +R are free to enter.

Monitors and consoles with tournament games are highly encouraged.

And because the management at the pub is so cool (especially because they're kind enough to not charge venue fee), please be generous with your food and drink purchases. You won't regret it!

And feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding the event here.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  9. Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler Smash Rookie

Hey guys, important update! I've moved the event back one week as to not conflict with Smash The Score 5. I've edited the post to reflect this change, so please don't forget!
  10. PurpleYessir

PurpleYessir Smash Rookie

NNID:
    PurpleYessir
    Yo sup guys? Smasher from Tri-Cities. Wondering about regions and how that works. Nashville is holding the MidWest Championship? Nashville is considered Mid-West then?

I'm slightly confused about the regions and where I am in them. Does it matter if I go to Midwest tourneys even if I'm not in that region? I'm potentially looking to get serious with Smash 4, so I'm just curious as to ow it works.
  11. KOkingpin

KOkingpin Smash Champion

• Project M Dev Team
    Midwest Championships started in Chicago I believe and since the person who originally hosted it never changed the name it just kinda stuck. TN is technically in Atlantic South. We are right in the middle of kind of everything except West Coast.

Also shameless plug

KOKingpin's House of Smash Revival! May 23rd

since we cant have a tournament at the score in May (Multiple reasons but those dont matter) Im bring back House of Smash for one tournament.
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  12. Roost3r

Roost3r Smash Cadet

Serious about Smash4 but still losing to me. #ShotsShotsShots <3
  13. Jester Kirby

Jester Kirby Smash Journeyman

NNID:
    JesterKirby
  14. PurpleYessir

PurpleYessir Smash Rookie

NNID:
    PurpleYessir
    Damn. Lmao.
  15. ItsKaden

ItsKaden Smash Rookie

NNID:
    ItsKadenn
    Hi. I was wondering if there was any Smashers that live in Lenoir City. I really would like to play some real life matches and not just online :p. But anyway just hit me up if so :D (Btw I only play Smash 4)
    Last edited: May 3, 2015 at 1:22 AM