1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 150,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 15 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3. Trying to find the perfect gift? Use the Smashboards Store to get awesome Smash accessories, like a Nintendo Controller! Please check out the inventory in our store and support Smashboards with your purchase today!

4. Guest, we are currently running a contest to determine the best guide on Smashboards! $200 is up for grabs! Go here for details and to submit your candidate! Guide Contest Info!

Tennessee thread/locator + Facebook Locator

Discussion in 'Atlantic South' started by KOkingpin, Sep 7, 2006.

1. _Pixel_

_Pixel_ Pink Squirtle is best Squirtle.

Hey guys,

I'll be in the area for the next couple of weeks for the holidays. My parents live in the Franklin/Brentwood area.

I'd love to see what you all got and learn new ways I could get my *** kicked.

Those weeklies still going down at the Score in Murfreesboro? Also when did the Score move? I thought they were in Cool Springs...

Anyway, looking forward to meeting this group,
    -Pixel
  2. KOkingpin

KOkingpin Smash Champion

• Project M Dev Team
    Yeah Zach (the new owner of the score) moved to murfreesboro over the summer (that sounds like the right time frame). and yes we do weekly get togethers on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
  3. _Pixel_

_Pixel_ Pink Squirtle is best Squirtle.

Sounds good man. I'll try and make it out to the Saturday event. Looking forward to meeting you all.

And yeah I remember when Bradley still ran the place. I went off to college right as he was selling it. Is it doing well over there?
  4. KOkingpin

KOkingpin Smash Champion

• Project M Dev Team
    Yeah Zach (the new owner of the score) moved to murfreesboro over the summer (that sounds like the right time frame). and yes we do weekly get togethers on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
    well he makes plenty of money of of the smash community here. He seems to like it better here in murfreesboro, though you would have to talk to him to confirm anything.
    _Pixel_ likes this.
  5. FlacidGiraffe

FlacidGiraffe Smash Rookie

3DS FC:
    0963-1902-4306
    How's it going fellas? :) I've recently joined the smash community a couple of months ago, I love playing, but I've troubles trying to find a local/close to local group, I live in Loudon county, near Knoxville, please lemme know :D :happysheep:
  6. FlacidGiraffe

3DS FC:
    0963-1902-4306
  7. KOkingpin

KOkingpin Smash Champion

• Project M Dev Team
    hopefully you checked the first post and saw the Knoxville facebook group. They are very active in Melee PM and Smash 4.
  8. FlacidGiraffe

3DS FC:
    0963-1902-4306
    I did, all I saw was a list of Knox smashers, am I suppose to pm one of them? O:
  9. KOkingpin

KOkingpin Smash Champion

• Project M Dev Team
    well if you would like to play with them you should join their Facebook group and hit them up. also you must not have looked all the way. There are links to the Facebook groups below the players.
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2014 at 9:17 PM
  10. KOkingpin

KOkingpin Smash Champion

• Project M Dev Team
  11. FlacidGiraffe

3DS FC:
    0963-1902-4306
    I'm so sorry lol. I skimmed through it twice looking for what you meant. >_< but THANK YOU so much for helping me out and happy holidays fellow smasher :bee: