• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

team plezey coming out with new vids

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
and ulysses i knew why u stopped and i was not bragging im just telling people what the score was like seriously uve known me longer than anyone else in ur crew and when have u seen me do that 2 u?we were like mad close friends and now that u got these guys it changed like remember when i made imperial era who was the first person i told to join? you
Of course I remember that. You have done that a couple of times. nothing serious. I already told you, its not you. You do it but its rare, so dont even worry about that. I always told you we were boys. Came to my house, Went to yours to train, teamed up, every new person we met, we destroyed them in teams. etc. I have not changed at all. I already said my problem. the crew battle, the match with you and jose talking trash, I was pissed and you bragged about winning twice, then you stopped. thats the only time you really got me pissed. other than that, you have done nothing to me. I change for now one.

And Jash was tight cause you all slept on him and he did not like that, even jose was talking trash about him, and when he beat you all in a match, he turns the other cheek and says, your link is good and you should leave I.E and come with us. Jash did not like that comment at all. thats not gonna happen like what happen to you and spam I wont allow it.

Ok lets end this now cause its gonna get this thread closed I have no problem with you, all I ask is to never get me pissed like that again wether its jose oh who ever, cause you heard my tone of voice when I spoke to him, I was dead serious. Keep the joking to a certain level. really when It comes to crew battle, money matches Etc. and its all good. Ok, and for the last time, I have no problem with you, screw the teams we have, we are still DarkVenom for life, we own, thats it. case close. I dont mind joking, just do do it like jose did on wensday and its cool. Jose came and sad sorry for it so its over with. Its past history now. and now this whole problem is done with.

So can we end this lil war here and just smash it up next time we meet? Oh and lil bit of advice, dont ever sleep on a person you think is wack or whatever. Cause you saw how jash came and suprized you all. and I can even tell you and your crew we sleeping on me as well. I can tell, but its nothing so just leave it.

NOW BACK TO THE POINT OF THIS THREAD, WHICH IS TEAM PLEZEYS VIDEOS. OK SMASHERS, HERE ARE VIDEOS OF OUR RIVAL CREW TEAM PLEZEY. YEA THE WON THE CREW BATTLE, BUT WE WILL GET THEM NEXT TIME AROUND. SO DONT WORRY. ENJOY THE VIDEOS OF THIS CREW AND GIVE PROPS TO THEM. WELL, DARK.PCH, CO. LEADER OF IMPERIAL ERA IS OUT OF HERE FOR NOW. LATER TEAM AND KEEP OWNING.

PEACE

shirryuoni

Smash Apprentice
**** if I was a mod this thread would have been closed, and neg rep'd like wtf. We post vids, people watch them, and that is it. Don't get this thread closed. keep all other content reguarded to this in IM or something. otherwise speak your comment on the match, feed back of all kind of welcome, for The Matches Only.

Thank you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont belive that for a sec. something is up here. But I got someone you can fight from my crew. Jash!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
UMM SURE i think u take us all lightly,remember when i beat u at nw u werent expecting yea u take us 2 lightly
I agree with that one, dionis beat you and I was doing the same, then I quit the match cause they were all leaving, and that sandbag excuse, I dont bekive that for one second, dont let the best iceclimbers thing get to your head dude, you have not seen how we play in a while, you dare sleep on us and you will get owned

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
we'll see, and u were not doing the same, u left cuz the store was closing.
(cool i got the devil's post #)
Ya the store was closeing, but we could have finihed that match, other wise we all would have left together.......which did not, you stood behind when I left, and ask this crew if the remember correctly, I was beating you, case close.

and lets keep this outside of the thread before it gets closed eh? You want to fight my crew, you know how to reach. Imperial Era.....let it be known!

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
lmao, steiner u still do that d-smash **** bro? U a cocky Basturd lmao.
Some people here are mad emo.
Dont put them down b/c they gonna take it real personal.
Money match them, I'll record lol.

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, wait just one second guys. FIRST OFF, I didn't leave Imperial Era for *PLEAZY* because they thought I was good. I joined them because I think they are cool people and are worth my time. I wanted a crew in which i hang out and do non-smash **** too ya know. That wasn't gonna happen with IE. As far as Pleazy people letting me in... What can I say, I'm Spam... Secondly, Steiner, your so out of your element. Me and jose were kicking you and your brothers' *** at our smashfest a little while ago. So don't expect to have a lot of money in your pocket if you start getting cocky and challenging people to money matches. Lastly, the whole comment about telling Jash to leave IE for Pleazy was purely joke. As of now we aren't looking to recruit anyone, so don't take anything me or jose say seriously. Thanks for time.

Jash

Smash Lord
hehe, this is getting a little crazy here. As far as team plezey asking me to join them *joke or not* it was never ganna happen. Chudat, Just another Pro who says he sandbags. Im not surprised, really im not. If your looking for a Money Match buddy then you just got one. So sandbag all you want, Money will be mine.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Whoa, wait just one second guys. FIRST OFF, I didn't leave Imperial Era for *PLEAZY* because they thought I was good. I joined them because I think they are cool people and are worth my time. I wanted a crew in which i hang out and do non-smash **** too ya know. That wasn't gonna happen with IE. As far as Pleazy people letting me in... What can I say, I'm Spam... Secondly, Steiner, your so out of your element. Me and jose were kicking you and your brothers' *** at our smashfest a little while ago. So don't expect to have a lot of money in your pocket if you start getting cocky and challenging people to money matches. Lastly, the whole comment about telling Jash to leave IE for Pleazy was purely joke. As of now we aren't looking to recruit anyone, so don't take anything me or jose say seriously. Thanks for time.
yeah, u were kicking our @$$ in teams when we were playing with 2 Mewtwos and mario brothers however not singles as i recall. And Jash where were you on tuesday?

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
yeah, u were kicking our @$$ in teams when we were playing with 2 Mewtwos and mario brothers however not singles as i recall. And Jash where were you on tuesday?
Nah, we played singles, and I remember winning most of the rounds... It's ok though, your ice climbers don't d-smash all the time...

Doc.

Smash Ace
*Yawn* wow so much talk in this thread lol anyway im hungry so who wants to by me lunch
so i can watch the vids of my crew winning and losing and doing awsome things

guesswho

Smash Cadet
Bringing together

yo I wish I was back in the bronx so i can come play you guyz. We Gotta keep in contact. Id love to come train with yall. Team Pleazy Get ready For team Mohogheny when brawl comes out Freindly Cometition.I visit the NY often so holla at me. I live in florida Now.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yo I wish I was back in the bronx so i can come play you guyz. We Gotta keep in contact. Id love to come train with yall. Team Pleazy Get ready For team Mohogheny when brawl comes out Freindly Cometition.I visit the NY often so holla at me. I live in florida Now.
Dude we know them, ttey are our Rival crew. You can play us as well. Imperial Era Look at my crew videos and all. So if you want Let me know, my crew is up for anything.

Top Bottom