• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

team plezey coming out with new vids

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
yo there are two new matches so if ur subscribed to or w/e ugh let me just put them up in the main page.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea, those matches were crazy indeed. Team pleasey is the s*** That Faclon is freaking harendous! >_<..I hate fighting his falcon.God he owns me so bad with his Falcon. Venom is one hell of a falcon player. Im afraid to play his falcon with my main...Peach.....>_<......good show Venom

shirryuoni

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering if I should go to this tournament that is "local" to my area. With me and venom teaming. How do you think we'd perform after watching us. Should I really skip my martial arts class, and take a very long train ride with my friend, record matches and post them here for all of you to what? let me know my friends.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering if I should go to this tournament that is "local" to my area. With me and venom teaming. How do you think we'd perform after watching us. Should I really skip my martial arts class, and take a very long train ride with my friend, record matches and post them here for all of you to what? let me know my friends.
ny times says well do great if shirryuoni would go!

D1

Banned via Administration
Ty for puttin up the teams matches I wanted to look back on certain mistakes/good things I made during the team matches.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yes I have. But I dont like to be put down because if it. Its things like this that drops my game off. Never a " good battle" or "wow , you did some stuff. Nice work there I see improvement" Its awlays comments like this. even im my Video thread I got put down and heard nothing but team pleazy this and that, win. and you just proved that right now. And im tired of this. I never get any props for how well or good I try in a battle win or lose. when this crew loses they still get good comments or props. Me on the other hand, I try to give it my all and get nothing in return, just comments like this. Every person in this crew is better than me. so what? I still give it my all and try the bst I can to win. Even when im around them I get nothing, its always them. I even got cheated out of my offical partner. over this bull. Well I had enough of this. Im going my own way in this game now. I dont need team pleazy for help, I dont need comments like yours, and I dont need to be feeling like this around my friends. Im going alone in smash. I'll train myself, I'll spend hours alone playing this game, training with CPU's level 9. I watch all the Zelda and Peach vids all I want to learn from the pro's. screw playing this crew to get comments like this cause I had enough. bet If I was to be like cort, Mike G, wife and vidjo, and took this crew out by myself, I still wont hear anything good for me, its all gonna be about them. and its not just this crew I get imbarrassed by, its others players as well that I know, I beat them and I get nothing, they win or lose and they get probs. im gonna put an end to this once and for all, the only time you are gonna hear from me or see me is in tourny maybe. but until ten dont expect to see me around here giving probs. cause I go all out to do my best and I get shut down! this ends today and now!

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
Yes I have. But I dont like to be put down because if it. Its things like this that drops my game off. Never a " good battle" or "wow , you did some stuff. Nice work there I see improvement" Its awlays comments like this. even im my Video thread I got put down and heard nothing but team pleazy this and that, win. and you just proved that right now. And im tired of this. I never get any props for how well or good I try in a battle win or lose. when this crew loses they still get good comments or props. Me on the other hand, I try to give it my all and get nothing in return, just comments like this. Every person in this crew is better than me. so what? I still give it my all and try the bst I can to win. Even when im around them I get nothing, its always them. I even got cheated out of my offical partner. over this bull. Well I had enough of this. Im going my own way in this game now. I dont need team pleazy for help, I dont need comments like yours, and I dont need to be feeling like this around my friends. Im going alone in smash. I'll train myself, I'll spend hours alone playing this game, training with CPU's level 9. I watch all the Zelda and Peach vids all I want to learn from the pro's. screw playing this crew to get comments like this cause I had enough. bet If I was to be like cort, Mike G, wife and vidjo, and took this crew out by myself, I still wont hear anything good for me, its all gonna be about them. and its not just this crew I get imbarrassed by, its others players as well that I know, I beat them and I get nothing, they win or lose and they get probs. im gonna put an end to this once and for all, the only time you are gonna hear from me or see me is in tourny maybe. but until ten dont expect to see me around here giving probs. cause I go all out to do my best and I get shut down! this ends today and now!

LMAOSHID...........................................

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
Ulysses, you gotta stop with this dramatic stuff man. You have to learn that in life there will be a lot of negativity, and its up to you and only you to not listen and keep fighting through the adversity. I'm sorry to say it but 9 out of 10 people don't care about anything you said. So, instead just get better and prove them wrong. The compliments will come eventually. AND! Just because you win and don't receive any compliments doesn't mean ****. You won, thats what counts.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You dont get it do you? I could careless who gives a crap what I have too say., nvm. this is pointless, none of you get the point. and never will. its more then just a damm video game if you cant see clearly. heh heh heh. for get it, im done here flamming, its pointless and all I get is jokes like that loser dionis up there. I done, this is the last time your gonna hear from me on here. the hell with this bull. later.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
Hey Guys New Crew Battle Up Today 1/24/07 Not All Matches Up Yet It Was Best 2 Out Of 3 Ound 3 Could Not Be Recorded No Memory Left We Team Plezey Won 8 To 0

Jash

Smash Lord
It was a great crew battle.....it was my first crew battle. Fighting new people is always fun, especially the ones who trash talk. I hope team plezey learned something.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey Guys New Crew Battle Up Today 1/24/07 Not All Matches Up Yet It Was Best 2 Out Of 3 Ound 3 Could Not Be Recorded No Memory Left We Team Plezey Won 8 To 0
And im the dramatic one. Dang dude, what gives, Spam is right, first off the match was close, nothing that serious, second, you know I cant beat your Falcon (no john) Your crew won. ok, thats it. No need to imbarrasses up dude. and besides, we dont care if we won or lose, we are not that type of people. we had fun and me and Jash did our best and it really paid off. Same with NL and hoyo. Of course we wanted to win, but did not, oh well, Imperial Era still had a blast, thats right a blast, even if we did lose. Me and Jash went crazy. and thats whats up, when I.E won the second match, did we make a big deal?, no. we gave each other in I.E probs. and when ya won, you guys OD showing off and stuff while my crew was serious, trying to make us look wack, dumb Etc.. Expect for spam, J and Dennis

Why do I always type so much?MY point is, Spam is right, cut that showing off crap. we lost, thats it. Next time chill out please, cause you tend to go over board with it, and Im not the only one who feels that way. Thank you very much.

Spam: Good show out there, You did some stuff today, we so have to Fight again some time eh? Ha ha ha

Oni: Heh, even if I lost so fast I still gave you a ruff time, I dont go down that easy buddy. and you know that. Your my Marth rival, Lets main it up in a friendlies again, Your marth can help me fight them better in matches.

Poop: got alot of mouth there eh boy. But please dont talk like that while im trying to get serious, really in a crew battle, I know you were joking and you came and said sorry. which was cool and I respect that alot. But calm down in times like this next time alrighty? I dont mind if you are like that in just friendlies, but not in crew battles or if its a serious match. You still the man and I so have to Take your jiggs out in a singles again. anytime you want it, bring it loser. LOL

Fniex: I see I have to step my game up for you eh? That shiek and falco and type beast. Seems like im gonna have to step my game up too. and that Pichu is this the man. have to give it up for that dude. We so have to fight once again.

Venom: I already told you on aim that the match was fun, etc. and about what you said in this thread. so I have nothing more to say to you except good match.

Well, thats all for the shot outs for this crew. When ever ya wanna battle again, we are always ready to fight again. I had a blast with this. It was so much fun. well thats all for now. Laterz Team Plezey.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
And im the dramatic one. Dang dude, what gives, Spam is right, first off the match was close, nothing that serious, second, you know I cant beat your Falcon (no john) Your crew won. ok, thats it. No need to imbarrasses up dude. and besides, we dont care if we won or lose, we are not that type of people. we had fun and me and Jash did our best and it really paid off. Same with NL and hoyo. Of course we wanted to win, but did not, oh well, Imperial Era still had a blast, thats right a blast, even if we did lose. Me and Jash went crazy. and thats whats up, when I.E won the second match, did we make a big deal?, no. we gave each other in I.E probs. and when ya won, you guys OD showing off and stuff while my crew was serious, trying to make us look wack, dumb Etc.. Expect for spam, J and Dennis

Why do I always type so much?MY point is, Spam is right, cut that showing off crap. we lost, thats it. Next time chill out please, cause you tend to go over board with it, and Im not the only one who feels that way. Thank you very much.

Spam: Good show out there, You did some stuff today, we so have to Fight again some time eh? Ha ha ha

Oni: Heh, even if I lost so fast I still gave you a ruff time, I dont go down that easy buddy. and you know that. Your my Marth rival, Lets main it up in a friendlies again, Your marth can help me fight them better in matches.

Poop: got alot of mouth there eh boy. But please dont talk like that while im trying to get serious, really in a crew battle, I know you were joking and you came and said sorry. which was cool and I respect that alot. But calm down in times like this next time alrighty? I dont mind if you are like that in just friendlies, but not in crew battles or if its a serious match. You still the man and I so have to Take your jiggs out in a singles again. anytime you want it, bring it loser. LOL

Fniex: I see I have to step my game up for you eh? That shiek and falco and type beast. Seems like im gonna have to step my game up too. and that Pichu is this the man. have to give it up for that dude. We so have to fight once again.

Venom: I already told you on aim that the match was fun, etc. and about what you said in this thread. so I have nothing more to say to you except good match.

Well, thats all for the shot outs for this crew. When ever ya wanna battle again, we are always ready to fight again. I had a blast with this. It was so much fun. well thats all for now. Laterz Team Plezey.
umm ok it wasnt meant to embarass im saying the score i had 3 left and poop didnt even play yet or J whoever anyways im not trying to disrespect where are u guys hearing this stuff from(looks at jash).LOL,also 1)i never got all happy that was jose remember?so really whats ur point?and i never f0ing trash talked *ISAI!!!!!!*as a matter of fact name 1 time when i did do any of those things

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
JOse, he knows when I was playing you, that pissed me off. so I did not care if I lost the match with you, I gave up you could say. I told him that too while I was playing you to chill out cause I did not like it and the match was serious. I dont mid the joking, just dont OD. when its time to get down too work, I would like to focus and not go through what jose did to today cause I did not like that, bur he said sorry so its cool. thats all im saying

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
JOse, he knows when I was playing you, that pissed me off. so I did not care if I lost the match with you, I gave up you could say. I told him that too while I was playing you to chill out cause I did not like it and the match was serious. I dont mid the joking, just dont OD. when its time to get down too work, I would like to focus and not go through what jose did to today cause I did not like that, bur he said sorry so its cool. thats all im saying
alright i never said anything the only thing i said was''why did u stop?''cuz u were just standing there.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
alright i never said anything the only thing i said was''why did u stop?''cuz u were just standing there.
The reason I stopped cause Jose was pissin me off and that was in the middle of the crew battle, so I throw the match away and did not even put up a fight and I cant fight Falcons with made it worst. and in my other matches to with Oni, that crap messed me up and I just said the hell with it. I did not care if I lost.then when you won the last set, you bragged about beating use without bringing in your fourth man for a lil while, I was bein serious and you keep going, then you stopped and moved on. and my crew was not like that. even when we lost we were cool about it. we still did what we had to do and have fun, wether we won or lost.

Ok plan and simple, I dont mind if you joke around and stuff, I do it to, but dont over do it. Im not saying it was you, you just did the 8-0 bragg while jose pissed me off. and I was just looking at you then you stop, its not really you it was jose, but you ten to do it too. Just like how you got mad when I was joking on you in the summer. think about that. Dont OD like jose did in matches like that is all im saying, let him know that too, or I could just tell him next time I see him. Dont OD with the jokes and stuff is all im saying really, thats it

Jash

Smash Lord
umm ok it wasnt meant to embarass im saying the score i had 3 left and poop didnt even play yet or J whoever anyways im not trying to disrespect where are u guys hearing this stuff from(looks at jash).LOL,also 1)i never got all happy that was jose remember?so really whats ur point?and i never f0ing trash talked *ISAI!!!!!!*as a matter of fact name 1 time when i did do any of those things
SmashDVDA: Yea Jash is real good.
Dionis8534: Lol
SmashDVDA: what?
Dionis8534: Jash is not really
Dionis8534: good

Now Venom, are you still up for that money match? Don't worry, im not really good.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Now Venom, are you still up for that money match? Don't worry, im not really good.
LMAO!!! there you go Jash. Show him we don play games in Imperial Era. you justed pwned him. LOL. oh man. ***** got pwnd just now. im sorry, but this was too funny, Jash is oh so the man, he is over me. LOL

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman

Now Jash
remember when i faced u yesterday?i told u ''yo u got alot better i should not have underestimated you''why am i the only person that remembers these things and remmeber when u won the last match of te second round i give u props i told u''good ****''Like come on guys really?am i the only 1 who remembers these things?

and ulysses i knew why u stopped and i was not bragging im just telling people what the score was like seriously uve known me longer than anyone else in ur crew and when have u seen me do that 2 u?we were like mad close friends and now that u got these guys it changed like remember when i made imperial era who was the first person i told to join? you

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
ya need to chill wit this dookey, whoever won won. Point blanK!K!K!!
Falcosmasacre, i thought u was in imperial era?? wtf? wat happened?
I'll slaughter all of ya with bowser lol so shhh.
nah, but yo smashfest 2morrow(friday) at my cribo. down??

Top Bottom