• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

team plezey coming out with new vids

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
Alright, members of team plezey, members wish to make a change in the team name, so if you think we'd like a name, drop us a line, and we'll give it some thought. We are look for something that will sound a bit more respectful, and catch then simple team plezey. still haven't gotten to get that match with timan/court, vs. killafox/DJ nintendo yet but we'll upload it soon. Catch you guys on the boards.

-= oni =-
OR ELSE i think we should stay team plezey idk its just my opinion my opinion should be accepted since im the best in the crew o--0 hahhhaa

Sighrax

Smash Lord
so far ive watched venom vs sheik and venom vs jiggly

vs jiggly i think/hope you were messing around. :D

sheik was a good match but some gimp kills lol

shirryuoni

Smash Apprentice
I've been trying to get those **** matches up for a minute ace, Spam said he was going to upload them to youtube, But I don't know if he did yet. I just got back from nintendo world, and some kid who has the ill accent, said " Stiener wants to rematch dionis" Do I hear money match on video? give me some feedback, oh and thanks for the shoutout, I heard you and dav3 did ya thing, new teammate? I'll try to get you them soon. See you soon and ****.

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
That video vs venom was just a flat out bad match, No johns. I'll have videos of my pichu up soon, holla at my main. and everyone in team plezey wishes spam would put up the tipman/court vs. killafox/DJ. But yeah more to come from team plezey

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
I've been trying to get those **** matches up for a minute ace, Spam said he was going to upload them to youtube, But I don't know if he did yet. I just got back from nintendo world, and some kid who has the ill accent, said " Stiener wants to rematch dionis" Do I hear money match on video? give me some feedback, oh and thanks for the shoutout, I heard you and dav3 did ya thing, new teammate? I'll try to get you them soon. See you soon and ****.
yeah i said that about 2 days ago and put it on the post that i was going to n world yesterday but nobody showed up except dj but he had to leave. (that 1 hour bs)

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
yeah i said that about 2 days ago and put it on the post, saying that i was going to n world yesterday but nobody showed up except dj but he had to leave. (that 1 hour bs)

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
yo spam cant put it up cuz the size is 2 big for it to fit on youtube he needs a google video account to put it on google video and google video takes forever and sometimes the matches wont come out.basically the same thing that happened to me,he set his resolution to high for youtube to accept.

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
yo spam cant put it up cuz the size is 2 big for it to fit on youtube he needs a google video account to put it on google video and google video takes forever and sometimes the matches wont come out.basically the same thing that happened to me,he set his resolution to high for youtube to accept.
Hey, its not my fault that my camera is too beast to make tiny videos. Shiet happens... Also, I need a sig, anyone wanna donate one?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Guys, Its so simple to put big vids on youtube. Spam, I thought I told you this yesterday. But I'll tell ALL you guys now. Use windows movie maker. You see how I got my vids up there? When I first Put them Up there without movie maker, I could not upload it cause it was to big and stuff. So I used windows movie maker to see if I it would work.....and it did.my cams quality is too good so I cant just put it in like that. So windows movie maker makes it short so you can fit it on youtube. If you dont have it.mail the vids to me if possible. and I'll put it on youtube. Even if im not a crew member I can still help you guys out somehow. Spams vids needs windows movie maker to fit on youtube, or its no good at all

shirryuoni

Smash Apprentice
We'll be posting links to new matches today. depending on when youtube is back in working condition due to maintanence. So hopfully we'll have some enjoy footage for you.

On a side note updates in the crew. new members "HoYo" and "JC". Also we have video footage of our samus player "esco". I was teaming with him. So we hope you enjoy

shirryuoni

Smash Apprentice
Excuse the double post but, Ace marth, I thought I should let you know, Tipman/cort vs dj/killafox is up on youtube now. So whenever the site is back in working condition check it out.

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone I'm here to personally apologize for my disappearance from the smash screen but I just have been very caught up with schoolwork and such

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
yo theres new matches up so if u havent subscribed to me on youtube go to the first page of this thread and look for the link to my account.

shirryuoni

Smash Apprentice
Today was too fun, me and venom went ganon/ganon most of the day. it was ****. MAd d-air d-air, f-air combo's. wizards foots left and right. and then I started playing with marth and everyone kept picking fastfallers, So I was going mad azen with u-tilt down-air combo's.. fun day.. shame none of this days events were on video they're were lots of OHS. today. But yeah, CHECK OUT VENOMS YOUTUBE. SUBSCRIBE TO US WE OWN YOU, SO YOU MUST YOU CANNOT, NOT WATCH OUR VIDEOS. KTHNX.

Lol later everyone.

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
guys I got the Wii i was on line lauch night with my friends and I definitely saw triforce get the first Wii in America signed by the President of Nintendo Reggie himself..I almost cried....oh btw Zelda is re-dic-u-lous....i love me those ****ing chinos....

shirryuoni

Smash Apprentice
Today was probably the most crack day every, played smash on the wii, from the additional controller ports on TOP of the Wii, It looks so much smoother then on the gamecube, smash HD LOL. But yeah today was a pretty alright day in smash just because of playing on the Wii

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
well people the other crew couldnt go except for hax so we have videos of him vs shirryuoni check em out on the first page of this thread yatatta

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
oh man, jose is hilarious in those vids with oni and hax....and i have some classic lines in the matches between Killerfleet and Tip/Cort. If your looking for good laughes, check'um out.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
ok sorry for the mishap people u can now check the latest venom vs shirryuoni matches.DO It! the first match is extremely beast oni did his thing

Top Bottom