• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
My prediction for final 3 at this point is...

Bob/Sugar/Matty

Honestly as much as I would like to see Ken there, he pretty much screwed himself up these past two episodes with getting rid of Matty, blindsiding Sugar. He pretty much is the next person to go home, unless his miracouleously with the immunity idol form bob, if not let's just say he's a goner.

HylianBoy

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, Ken is in a real bad place now. Should have had his plans on low profile for a little while longer.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
This.

Sucks.

DONKEY KONG BALLS.

Ken does not have anyone to allign with. Ken is weak at challenges. Ken has deceived most of all of the remaining players and his lies are now up in the air. And perhaps worst of all, he was put in the MIDDLE of a god**** square of finalists.

Obvious fake misleading of "victor" is ****ING OBVIOUS.

Only possibility of surviving is doing a mega-run of immunity challenge wins.

And even then, the only way THAT can work is if he somehow manages to boot out both Bob and Matty, because otherwise, he's screwed. They're both more popular and liked by the jury. He needs Sugar and Susie in his F3 to win.

Considering how unlikely it is that that will happen, I predict a F3 of:

Matty
Bob
Sugar

Matty wins.

I'm going to make a sig about how much Ken ****ed this up.

Shinzaburo

Smash Apprentice
Actually guys, I think this is a good thing...? Now Crystal can't back-stab Ken because she got voted off.

Now MATTY and BOB are the biggest threats. If Bob wins immunity, Ken should get Susie and Bob to vote off Matty, and they HAVE to do so because Matty is the physical threat. If Matty wins immunity, Ken should get Susie and Matty to vote off Bob because he could get most of the jury votes.

GUYS. THIS IS A GOOD THING! :-D

clowsui

Smash Legend
IMO Sugar is in just as bad of a position. If she goes against ANYONE but Suzie she's lost. Jury will vote Matty or Bob waaaaay before her. If she gets Ken and Suzie out neither of them would ever vote for her. EVER.

Bob is in the best position by far - highest jury votes, highest chance at immunity, good reputation among current Survivors.

Suzie is in a very dependent position but not garbage - she can sneak by.

Matty, Sugar and Ken are in bad positions, with them being order of how bad their position is. The margin between Matty and Sugar is pretty large because Matty actually has a chance at the jury. Sugar and Ken, on the other hand, face a small amount of jury votes and huge difficulties during challenges against anyone but Suzie. Sugar and Ken allying would actually create a pretty tight race given the current jury...trouble is she hates his guts. Ken's reputation is so bad; normally it wouldn't matter THAT much but the fact that relatively strong alliances still exist at this point in the game means that Ken has no choice but to win immunity or do some seriously risky mindgames in order to stay in the game.

HylianBoy

Smash Apprentice
This.

Sucks.

DONKEY KONG BALLS.

Ken does not have anyone to allign with. Ken is weak at challenges. Ken has deceived most of all of the remaining players and his lies are now up in the air. And perhaps worst of all, he was put in the MIDDLE of a god**** square of finalists.

Obvious fake misleading of "victor" is ****ING OBVIOUS.

Only possibility of surviving is doing a mega-run of immunity challenge wins.

And even then, the only way THAT can work is if he somehow manages to boot out both Bob and Matty, because otherwise, he's screwed. They're both more popular and liked by the jury. He needs Sugar and Susie in his F3 to win.

Considering how unlikely it is that that will happen, I predict a F3 of:

Matty
Bob
Sugar

Matty wins.

I'm going to make a sig about how much Ken ****ed this up.
Epic sig man.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
This could have probably been avoided had Kenny and gang decided to vote for Suzie instead of Matty. How could they not have anticipated that? :urg:

Andy Richter

Smash Rookie
It really is impossible for Ken to win now. He could still make it to the final 3, but he wont have the votes. Especially if Bob/and or matty are there with him.

revengeska

Smash Apprentice
I see a single way that Ken can win this. Ken needs Bob and Bob needs Ken, I'm sure they both realize this. Bob has to realize that if Ken goes next episode then he has to be voted out, otherwise the others won't get the jury votes. So they would together have to convince Suzie that Matty is a big physical threat and a major threat for jury votes, and hope she really is a "dizzy-bat". Then at the final 4 jury everyone will be forced to ignore Ken to get rid of Bob. This could be a long shot since Sugar doesn't use her brain to vote, but it's maybe Ken's only chance, other than winning immunity.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
kens most like likely screwed now bob out mind gamed him

matty will secrrtly ally with susie and sugar.... matty will find out it was ken who voted for him through bob and crystal will turn against ken.... sugar is against crystal and ken @ this point(but wont let them know)....bob has close alies with sugar @ which point they turn on susie.... bob,matty,sugar in the final 3...

Ken has to win imunitty or hes gone....of course bob is mindgaming ken again saying he'll give him immunity....

if crystal had voted matty she and ken could have gone to the end but bob screwed them both over....

only other scenario for kens survival is if matty loses immunity chanllenge and convince enough people to vote him out as a physical threat....

ken needs to mindgame like no other if hes gonna win this...

still i cant feel bad for bob or matty if they win....they earned it... sugar and susie just got lucky.....
i fcking called it almost, except the part about crystal turning on ken...

next immunity challendge is 4 stock,nuetral stages, best of 3 melee tourny

OmegaXXII

Someone please explain this, why was Crystal voted out instead of Susie? Sure Ken was safe due to BoB but I still don't get why Crystal was voted off... :dizzy:

Crazy Hobo

Smash Cadet
Gah, stupid Sugar. Why must she be mean to Ken and vote his buddy out? I still hope Ken can win, but I doubt it.

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
drat ken why!!! all you have to do is mind game suzie to your side and then you have to kill matty and bob its your only hope!!!!

Don't screw us up and i heard that gimpyfish is going to the reunion show. I dont know it was a rumor

clowsui

Smash Legend
Susie is an easy choice for f3 because she gets no jury + she sucks at challenges

Omega is there any way for Ken to win? I proposed my strategy, let's hear yours!

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
If Ken thinks clearly, he can convince both Matty and Bob (separately) that they are greater threats to each other than Ken is.

It would at least keep him alive for one more episode vote.

Also, forming a strong alliance with Suzie is a must.

Overload

Smash Lord
When Ken voted for Matty that sealed his fate. I wanted to facepalm my face in at that part. I couldn't believe Ken was so easily fooled. There were so many better things he could have done. Unbelievable.

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
Ken=Ken
Matt=Bombsoldier
Bob=Aniki
Sugar=Jing
Suzie= WHO CARES.

The reason I'm making these 2005 JGT references is because Ken is too good at making comebacks. I sense that at next Exile Island if Ken opens the comfort, Isai will jump out. Epic win.

err

Smash Journeyman
If Ken thinks clearly, he can convince both Matty and Bob (separately) that they are greater threats to each other than Ken is.

It would at least keep him alive for one more episode vote.

Also, forming a strong alliance with Suzie is a must.
here's why i don't see that happening:

Bob and Matty will see that they've basically made it to the end, and will probably make some gentleman's agreement / good sportsmanlike scrub alliance to knock off Ken and let the best man win.

greenblob

Smash Lord
So what are the chances that neither Bob nor Matty gets immunity next time? And the time after that?

Let's just hope the challenges aren't physical.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I GOT IT!

Ken needs to have an alliance w/ Sugar and Matty.

As much as those two hate his guts, it's imperative they kick Bob out because he by FAR is the biggest vote threat (undermines Sugar mostly) and biggest physical threat (undermines Matty mostly). Suzie they kick out because...idk, actually.

OmegaXXII

They have a 1 in 5 chance for both Bob and Matty that they won't win immunity, but that's just saying if they aren't physical challenges.

@Hylian Boy: Oh yea, since Crystal was getting harsh and ganging up on Matty with Ken Sugar felt compassionate towards Matty therefore voted for Crystal alongside with Bob and possibly Susie.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Tonight's episode was all over the place! I LOVED IT! For once, I had no clue how the vote was going to turn out. It wasn't a chaotic stupid situation, either.

I did make one sudden realization. Ken was extra stupid for voting for Matty last episode. It had nothing to do with today's episode. Basically, Ken claimed that the vote for Matty was a strategic move to gain more jury votes. Unfortunately, that means one lost jury vote from Matty. So, it was a pointless move that led to tonight's nightmare. He would have been much better off just voting for Corinne regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom