• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Super Smash Bros. Saskatchewan

pressokman

Smash Apprentice
hey, back in canada and looking forward to playing some smash with you guys ^^ i left my controller in australia but i think we have some semi decent spares here

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Near Regina, but if it's at a convinient time i.e. weekends, I can go up there, I have friends and family who live in Toontown anyways.
Okay, cool. Do you play Melee or Brawl? And how old are you, not that it matters.

hey, back in canada and looking forward to playing some smash with you guys ^^ i left my controller in australia but i think we have some semi decent spares here
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Yeah that was pretty lulzy. Monty we should mm too. Connor said he's gonna try to get the Refinery booked at some point so we can have a smashfest.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
I will accept any and all mm's. Especially in Brawl.
I'll $5 MM you soon as I meet you if you want to. It'll be my first though since I've only played online.

*Edit: All the people I knew in Saskatoon I could 3 stock until san showed me this thread lol, I had only played online before that since I never knew there was a community in Saskatoon that existed.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
I have only been playing competitively since August 19, 2011 (the day I joined All is Brawl)
I wish there were still tournaments once a week lol. Even a Smashfest every 2 weeks or so would be great.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I don't mean to be a debbie downer but if the youth of the Sask Smash community want a lively scene, they're going to have to search in their own ranks. A lot of us are starting to have lives and whatnot, so the weekly/bi-weekly tournament schedule just isn't a viable option for some.
Not to say I won't come if it happens. I would love to.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
So the refinery isn't happening, neither is Connor's basement. Does anyone have anywhere we can host before school starts? Setups and tv's would be provided.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
It could be done at my house. There's lots of room. I'd have to check with my girlfriend, but I'm sure she'd be all right with it.
Basically it depends on whether people are allowed to come to a home where there would be no parental supervision. I keep a clean house and you won't see anything illegal. Just mentioning.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
It could be done at my house. There's lots of room. I'd have to check with my girlfriend, but I'm sure she'd be all right with it.
Basically it depends on whether people are allowed to come to a home where there would be no parental supervision. I keep a clean house and you won't see anything illegal. Just mentioning.
Niiiice. That'd be sick. I think everyone can except Vincent then. Unless your parents don't care. Just like name a date and we'll try to get things worked out. Here's who could possible be coming. You, me, Connor, Eric, David, Pierre (where is he), Chris, and maybe Ken but I doubt it. And if that other guy from near Regina who's name escapes me at the moment wants to come that would be great.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
Niiiice. That'd be sick. I think everyone can except Vincent then.
I could definitely come. Definitely. I'll explain why once I see you guys in person because it's a long story.
Just like name a date and we'll try to get things worked out.
Long as it's in Saskatoon I'm absolutely positive I can come. I can bring a wii and my controller, but not a tv or anything. =/
I play Brawl. Have never played Melee in my whole life, but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. I'm not entirely sure who plays Brawl and who plays melee here. x:

Also, I'd come every day if there was an event every day. I'd love to attend one before school starts.

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
That's awesome Monty. If there are enough people I'll gladly bring a setup and an extra tv.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I work full-time so if it becomes a regular thing it could only be done on Mondays and/or Fridays. I know Llumys probably won't be able to come but we'll just have to make sure to tell him whenever we have an event that isn't at my house. I still have to ask my girlfriend and I've got some tings to do on Monday so the soonest possible one would probably be next Friday, which I'm totally down for.
I have a Wii, two copies of Melee and a copy of Brawl that might not work, 2 decent sized CRTs, one really small CRT and a 40" LCD that we might not want to play on because it might lag. I'm not sure though, I've been playing Starcraft on it and there doesn't seem to be noticeable input delay.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
would probably be next Friday
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

School starts that day. But that leaves us the evening. We're gonna have HELLA setups. Between David and I we have 1 brawl 1 melee and 2 tvs. We probably won't even need as many as we can get. Also that's good that Vincent can come.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Ya, sorry. If I had thought of it ahead of time we probably could've done it on Monday. I'd say if one person brings one TV, and people bring 3 consoles/games we should be fine. I should also note I don't have ANY good Gamecube controllers left other than mine. I have 6-7 might-as-well-be-broken ones.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
I'd say if one person brings one TV, and people bring 3 consoles/games we should be fine. I should also note I don't have ANY good Gamecube controllers left other than mine. I have 6-7 might-as-well-be-broken ones.
I'll bring a console/game if needed. Also, school starts for me on Wednesday. xD.
I guess it doesn't really matter.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Ya, sorry. If I had thought of it ahead of time we probably could've done it on Monday. I'd say if one person brings one TV, and people bring 3 consoles/games we should be fine. I should also note I don't have ANY good Gamecube controllers left other than mine. I have 6-7 might-as-well-be-broken ones.
Kk, i'll bring a tv and a setup. Connor can bring a setup and with Vincent's we'll have 3. So what time? Like 6?

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
K, sweet. I will try to gather some people. It doesn't really matter what time we leave right? I don't imagine people wanting to stay later than 11.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
840 5th St. E.
It's on the corner of 5th and Albert, across the street from a French-Immersion school.

Llumys

Smash Champion
Totally went there. Not immersion, actually. All french. Actually lived in the small house to the left of the front entrance, on the corner.

Top Bottom