• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Super Smash Bros. Saskatchewan

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
Looks like we'll all have to cuddle to preserve warmth guys!

Edit- No homo

Saxon

Smash Rookie
Oh man, it's been a long time since I've been able to do this, and now that I have my own place, I can do it far more consistently!

Just reaching out to fellow players in toontown, and looking for some casual matches.

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
Awesome! more smashers are always good news. I have papers and finals to finish but a smash get together will be happening in the next week or two

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Post ho!

Okay so I have a non hd tv in my basement now. So random practice sessions are good. I guess i'm just telling this to you, Pierre. Since Connor already knows and no one else goes on Smashboards. I'm probably gonna have 3 tv's soon. And Connor has 2. But still , we need people, and we need talent. I'll try to organize something during Christmas break, or before.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
Hello

Hello everyone!
I was referred here by san. Originally, I thought there was nobody in Saskatoon that smashed, but I'm happy to find some people :)
anyways, I'm 13 ( :S ) I'd absolutely LOVE to attend a smashfest or mini tournament or anything of the like. I'll be checking this place daily now :]
Well, I'm not very good, I use a GC controller, I guess you'll have to see once I play one of you... I'm not a beginner but not advanced either.
If there's an upcoming event, could I come?

I hope someone replies soon, and I'm SUPER glad that there's smashers in Saskatoon!!!! :]

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Awesome! More new people. Bad news for you, all of us play melee. But we don't hate Brawl. Next time we host a smashfest I think a couple people might be down to play Brawl with you. Have you played melee at all? And who is san? Like the Ike player or someone from Saskatoon?

Sylarius

Smash Ace
I would be down for melee as well. Never tried it before but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, especially since it seems like the gameplay is far faster than Brawl. I'd love to try it out.
San's the best Ike player in Brawl, he's not from Saskatoon.
Also, I use a GCN controller for Brawl, so I could bring it and use it for either or. Is a session happening today?

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
We don't really have smashfests that often. Mostly since it's winter now, and my garage is way too cold. The next time something is happening I will post here to let you know. If you have a phone that would be good too.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
My phone number is (306) 242-2555. Just ask for me, since someone else will probably pick it up.
And alright. I have this set as one of my homepages now, so I check it every time I go on the Internet.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
My phone number is (306) 242-2555. Just ask for me, since someone else will probably pick it up.
And alright. I have this set as one of my homepages now, so I check it every time I go on the Internet.
Okay so I don't know your name, but I was hoping for a cell phone number anyway. Probably won't call your house. Haha, you remind me of myself a couple years ago. I set my homepage to my favorite forum. Sounds like you're dedicated. But honestly this thread is dead. But if it's going to be you homepage you should modify the url. Instead of page=(x) make it page=9001. That way it will always go to the last page.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
Okay so I don't know your name, but I was hoping for a cell phone number anyway. Probably won't call your house. Haha, you remind me of myself a couple years ago. I set my homepage to my favorite forum. Sounds like you're dedicated. But honestly this thread is dead. But if it's going to be you homepage you should modify the url. Instead of page=(x) make it page=9001. That way it will always go to the last page.
I don't have a cell phone. :x
I am, my name is Vincent, and I'll do that right now.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
Haha geenareeno has a long conversation with vincent then immediately forgets who he is XD My bro gets back from Australia right away and I'm sure there will be plenty of smashing when he gets back

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Lol.
Is the next event happening after christmas?
Idk, pretty much up to Connor at this point.

What, this thread is actually moving and has activety? Nice.
Where do you live?

Pretty stoked for Eric to get back. We must have an event upon his return.
Yeah man, me too. Sounds like a plan if Connor's down, i'm sure he is.

Yes, let's :)

and are you a Brawl or Melee player? O.o
He is a melee player, from what I know.

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to go ahead and say I won the last brawl tourney so bring it! XD you'll kick my *** for sure. I think it might have to be after christmas which works out well because Eric will be back.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
I'm going to go ahead and say I won the last brawl tourney so bring it! XD you'll kick my *** for sure. I think it might have to be after christmas which works out well because Eric will be back.
Lol. I'm not a noob at Brawl but I'm not great either. I only play online (on All is Brawl).
I use a GameCube controller, if that helps.
As well, I'm hosting an online doubles tournament on Dec. 31, and an online singles tournament on January 1st, so I'll be busy those days. I could still come, mind you, but I'd be spending my time on my laptop organizing the tournament. :S
January 2nd or 3rd would work well for me since I get back to school January 4th. I'll be at my grandma's for Christmas break, and I'm leaving in 2 or 3 days, so I'll wait til after Christmas.

Although, any day would work for me, as long as it's past January 1st. Preferably a day that I don't have school (e.g. weekend or Christmas break)

I look forward to playing you. =)

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
KKKKKKK.

saskatoon brawl scene revival?

imo should happen
Yeah, except no one likes Brawl. Honestly, if there was an active scene where there were legit tournaments and I didn't know everyone on a personal level it would be a lot different. I would play if I lived in a bigger city.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
saskatoon brawl scene revival?

imo should happen
Please. Pretty please. Pretty pretty please. :/
KKKKKKK.
Yeah, except no one likes Brawl. Honestly, if there was an active scene where there were legit tournaments and I didn't know everyone on a personal level it would be a lot different. I would play if I lived in a bigger city.
People like Brawl... =/
I wish I lived in the US so many times because there's no tournaments here. I wish there were more, but I'm restricted to playing online... =(

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
You're probably gonna get wrecked until you get used to the fact that there isn't lag and you can't just throw out smash attacks.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
You're probably gonna get wrecked until you get used to the fact that there isn't lag and you can't just throw out smash attacks.
You underestimate me...
I'm not a smash attack spammer like other 13 year olds that don't know how to play properly.
The lag issue, though... I'm not sure how I'll do. :p

Top Bottom