• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Headcanons

nocturna2395

Smash Rookie
-The Lumas cycle out when fighting for Rosalina, each coming in

-Olimar is an awkward little guy who nobody pays much attention to. He's the worst Smasher and everyone else tears right through his tiny Pikmin. He's gotten used to it.
niq'qa not even close. Olimar is at least mid tier. He is miles better than charizard and the worst character is mii swordsman by a longshot.

anyways, I think the smash actually goes backwards. It is a tournament that people are disqualified from, eventually ending up with 12 fighters, with Kirby being an underdog and Pikachu ending up the winner.

Last edited:

PF9

Smash Lord
Dr. Mario and Dr. Derek Shepherd (from Grey's Anatomy) were very close friends. Dr. Mario was very devastated to hear of Shepherd's death, and spoke at his funeral.

Wario likes the show Sons of Anarchy, since it is about a biker gang and he is a biker.

Last edited:

SmashorCrash00

Smash Cadet
Continuing on from the Headcanon that :4robinf: is :4lucina:s mother and my :4sonic:x:4lucina: headcanons,
:4robinf: is quite fond of :4sonic:'s abilities, And the fact that HE IS KING ARTHUR, So She approves of the relationship with confidence. :4robinm: however, does not. :4sonic: is too ignorant to :4robinm: to the point of :4robinm: literally saying YOU'RE TOO SLOW around him. He is in the emergency room.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Wow, can't believe this thread is still alive.

Guess I should post something:

-:4tlink: is always exploring and looking for treasure. He prefers it to fighting. He often takes :4ness: along too, who keeps a lot of the load in his backpack. :4villager: sometimes tags along, and they can't wait to welcome :4lucas:back into the 'Splorers Club. :4olimar:and:4alph: are kinda like their mentors.

-:4pacman: is a jolly fellow who's just happy to be here. Who knows not everyone is all that interested in him and some think he's old news, but he enjoys everyone's company. Just a jolly old family man who's happy to be here. His best friends though, are :4mario:,:4megaman:,:4sonic:,:4gaw:,:4duckhunt:, and:4dk:. If he ever talks, he often replaces a lot of words with "pac".

-:4greninja: is actually really like a 12 year old kid. He loves watching action movies and shonen anime, and loves playing hack-and-slash games. He looks up to :4sheik:, :4falcon: and :4sonic: as his idols. He's also fond of :rosalina: since her movements as she flies around are mesmerising to him, like a show dolphin. He tends to like trying to drag people into his pool parties, much to :4charizard:'s terror. :4kirby:,:4jigglypuff: and :4pacman: are always happy to play the part of beach ball. :4metaknight: isn't. People also use :4dedede: as a floating bed during these parties.

-:4mewtwo:shuts himself out a lot. He may seem aggressive towards people out of malice, but he just likes to think to himself a lot, especially since the mind is the source of his fighting power. Sometimes the rampant and chaotic minds of others disturbs him. However, he really likes :rosalina:. He isn't too outward about it, but he enjoys her presence as she is a person who always seems perfectly calm. He can't really tell what goes on in her head either, so he finds great peace in being by her side. He is often present during story time sessions with the kids and sits right next to her. :rosalina: doesn't know why he does it, but allows it anyway, since he does no harm, and often falls asleep on her lap. She has put him to bed on numerous occasions after these story time sessions, and does try to peacefully resolve things for him if she spots him getting into trouble. She knows that he is a good creature deep down, and is just troubled.

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
-:4mewtwo:shuts himself out a lot. He may seem aggressive towards people out of malice, but he just likes to think to himself a lot, especially since the mind is the source of his fighting power. Sometimes the rampant and chaotic minds of others disturbs him. However, he really likes :rosalina:. He isn't too outward about it, but he enjoys her presence as she is a person who always seems perfectly calm. He can't really tell what goes on in her head either, so he finds great peace in being by her side. He is often present during story time sessions with the kids and sits right next to her. :rosalina: doesn't know why he does it, but allows it anyway, since he does no harm, and often falls asleep on her lap. She has put him to bed on numerous occasions after these story time sessions, and does try to peacefully resolve things for him if she spots him getting into trouble. She knows that he is a good creature deep down, and is just troubled.
Not gonna lie, this one teared me up a bit.

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon and Sonic were constantly trying to outdo one another back in Brawl. Although typically friendly, Falcon always takes an opportunity to jab at Sonic for taking his place as the fastest fighter. He's never too mean, and took the time to let him inside from the pouring rain outside. Eventually, before Smash 4, Sonic fell into a pond and, not knowing how to swim, couldn't get back to shore. Falcon was the only one around who was nearby and helped him. After that, they became friendly rivals, but still like to brag about each other and talk trash before matches.

:4sonic:- "Guess what! I just won the match against Captain Falcon! Good game, Captain."
:4falcon:- "Oh yeah? Well, who owns a shiny blue hot rod called the Blue Falcon?"
:4roy:- "Aw, jeez!"
:4falcon:- "Not Sonic! Am I right, guys, am I- Why are you all staring at me...?"
:4fox:- "And I thought Falco was cocky!"

PF9

Smash Lord
The only exception to Falco's dislike of cats is Katt Monroe, who is an old friend from before he joined Star Fox. In Falco's words,"she doesn't even try eating birds, that's part of why I like her".

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
Every few months, Master Hand puts on a collection of concerts put on by the characters.
:4robinm:and:4lucina:play a duet on the piano that makes :4gaw: and Chrom tear up.
:4dk: and:4diddy:put on the fastest bongo show you've ever heard.
:4ganondorf: plays his theme on the organ every year. It's the only song he ever plays.
:4wario: puts on strange polka music with Waluigi and does the square dance.
:4rob: plays a collection of random songs from his robot mixtape playlist.
As for :4metaknight:, he sings:

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Well, why not.

-:4ness:,:4tlink: and :4lucas: are very close friends and are often playing together. :4bowserjr: and the Koopalings, however, like to pick on them just for the sake of being bullies. Fortunately, :4peach: is often there to make them behave, as Jr. doesn't want to confront her

-:4robinm:, :rosalina: and :4metaknight:can be often seen reading with each other, though their tastes vary quite wildly.

-:4peach:,:4zelda:,:4palutena:,:rosalina:, :4lucina: and :4wiifit: are often having tea parties and chatting with each other and as such they're all on good terms with each other. :4zss: sometimes join them, but she tends to avoid it due to having a hard time socializing. Sometimes :4marth: is there too.

- :4dedede:,:4pacman:,:4kirby:,:4yoshi: and :4wario: are often challenging each other to eating contests as and such they tend to cause shortages in supply quite often.

- :4greninja: acts serious and mysterious, but is very much a dorky individual that is actually quite sociable when not having to do any fighting. He frequently spars with :4sheik: and the two have a mutual respect for each other. He can also often be seen taking part in :4wiifit:'s yoga sessions, finding it a good way to relax even though his very flexible body allows him to easily do the exercises there.

- :4yoshi: frequently asks :4greninja: to teach him the way of the ninja and is turned down just as often though that doesn't stop him from imitating him, much to Greninja's embarrassment.

- :4duckhunt: often helps :4link:, :4tlink:, :4falco:, :4fox:, :4darkpit:, :4samus:, :4megaman: and :4pit: practice their aim with his equipment and is quite eager to laugh at them every time they mess up which sometimes result in him getting shot himself.

- :4littlemac: and :4falcon: often practice against each other and have grown to have a friendly rivalry with each other that can get quite heated.

- :4olimar: and :4alph: dislike :4greninja: because the frog ended up developing a taste for Pikmin and very often takes them without either noticing.

- :4mewtwo: can be seen helping :4ness: and :4lucas: train their psychic powers, as such the Pokémon ended up developing a mentor/student relationship with both.

Okay this is too much I'll stop now.

PF9

Smash Lord
Roy is returning to Smash. Marth is eager to introduce him to Ike and the other FE Smashers. The other remaining Melee-era Smashers, still have hard feelings towards Roy however, because of the book "I'm Your Boy". Some are considering filing defamation lawsuits, seven years after the fact. But Roy knows the truth. He won't abandon his movie career either, considering that several WWE stars have balanced wrestling with movies over the years. His next movie, to be released in 2016, is a family drama known as "Making Ends Meet".

RidleyKraid187

Smash Journeyman
After being betrayed by Ganondorf in Subspace, Master Hand has decided to reconsider adding additional villains to Smash, outside of incompetent Mario Villains. in fact, he outright denied characters like Ridley, Medusa, and King K.Rool from appearing, using a totally obedient clone of Ridley, and a robotic duplicate of Metal Face, in their steads, and pretending that Wolf, Medusa and K.Rool just didn't exist.

Dark Pit decided to join Smash purely to protect Pit, in order to ensure that Pit doesn't die, and thus end both of their existences.

Ridley hopes that the recent success of Jurassic World will help boost his Ballet popularity.

PF9

Smash Lord
Some sample reactions from the arrival of Roy at the Smash Mansion on June 14:

Marth: Roy! I missed you! And I've seen all your movies! Glad to have you back!

Fox: Roy, you've got some nerve showing your face around here!

Link: You better believe it Roy that I am ready to beat on you with my sword!

Peach: Oh, he's back, of all the returning Smashers, it had to be him!

Pikachu: *wants to electrocute Roy, but is restrained by Ash*

Donkey Kong: I can't believe he has to come back so many years after that book!

As you can see, many of the Smashers are still quite upset over allegations made in "I'm Your Boy".

Reception to Lucas and Ryu was much better. Ness in particular was excited to have both of his best friends back in Smash (as Mewtwo returned in April). The first thing the psychic trio plans on doing together: meeting Allison DuBois, the inspiration behind their favorite TV show, Medium.

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
:4littlemac:and :4ryu: usually train with each other in their free time and respect each other as sparring partners. Occasionally, :4miibrawl:, as some other Fighting Game Character joins in.

PF9

Smash Lord
In his first five days back, Roy has already forged friendships with all the new sword-wielders that have come into Smash since Brawl - except Toon Link of course (Link is very protective of his cel-shaded counterpart, to the point where he refuses to let him make friends with other sword-wielders). Roy knew that he would receive hostility from most of the Melee-era Smashers that are still in Smash, given how he angered them with "I'm Your Boy" years ago. But Marth says "I don't care what anybody else thinks Roy, you are still my friend, you were my first friend, and you will always be a part of my life." In this regard, Ike, Roy, and Male Robin are now all dating each other. Marth's orientation is still not definitively established (the other three I just mentioned are all homosexual).

PKMudkip

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0087-2827-5098
Switch FC
SW-5862-2113-3817
All of the Smashers live in a Smash Mainsion.

The mainsion is located in a secret location no one knows about.

Nana is a quiet conserved smasher who has the hugest crush on Ness. She expressed her love through Fanficiions and her diary.

Lucas and Toon Link are both gay and dating each other despite being opposites in emotions and likes.

Samus and Zelda are both huge bad***sses in everything they do.

Popo is the youngest smasher and always goofs off. He knows a lot of Smasher secrets and tends to blab them.

Mewtwo only talks to Ness as they share a bond in psychic connections.

Pikachu in Brawl and in Smash 4 is Pichu from Melee.

When Smashers get cut, they stay in the Smash Mainsion but don't fight.

Wario is the laziest Smasher and does nothing ask day but eat cheese puffs and watch tv.

Sonic is always bragging about how fast he is and brags all day.

Captain Falcon is a huge jock and lifts weights all day.

In order to go to their universe a person has to go through a door with their series logo on it.

All couples:
:4lucas:-:4tlink:
:4jigglypuff:-:4kirby:
:4mario:-:4peach:
:4lucina:-:4robinm:
:4robinf:-:4robinm:

Crushes: (first one is the one with the crush)
:4marth:-:4zelda:
:4feroy:-:4zelda:
:4myfriends:-:4zss:
:4ryu:-:4zss:
:4littlemac:-:4zss:
:4pit:-:4palutena:
-:4ness:

Last edited:

SmashorCrash00

Smash Cadet
:4yoshi: is a father figure to :4mario:. Should a Smasher violently harm :4mario: (:4mewtwo:, :4ganondorf:, :4bowser: etc) :4yoshi: will **** them up. HORRIBLY. :4megaman: once watched :4yoshi: brutally KO :4wario2: so badly, :4megaman: ran for his life.

Post 1981 people!

Last edited:

SmashorCrash00

Smash Cadet
Every few months, Master Hand puts on a collection of concerts put on by the characters.
:4robinm:and:4lucina:play a duet on the piano that makes :4gaw: and Chrom tear up.
:4dk: and:4diddy:put on the fastest bongo show you've ever heard.
:4ganondorf: plays his theme on the organ every year. It's the only song he ever plays.
:4wario: puts on strange polka music with Waluigi and does the square dance.
:4rob: plays a collection of random songs from his robot mixtape playlist.
As for :4metaknight:, he sings:
Lemmme add more: :4sonic: can sing Crush 40's songs WITH PERFECTION!
:4pikachu: and :4jigglypuff: do a medley of all the songs in Red/Blue.
:4kirby: plays the Brawl Remix of Gourmet Race, De-Expanding :4dk:'s dong.
:4mario: and :4luigi: do the DO THE MARIO song.
Last but not least, :4charizard: sings Through the Fire and Flames. :4falcon: helping with the instruments.

PF9

Smash Lord
The complex relationships between all the Smashers (and other residents of the Smash Mansion) in my headcanons are not unlike those of a soap opera. Like for example, Dynasty, I watch that show and some of the character relationships on that show are not unlike some of those in my Smash Universe.

Kirby, Pac-Man, and Yoshi are all best friends with each other, since all are compulsive eaters (Yoshi however, only eats fruit).

Kirby has been cited as proof that pink isn't just a girls' color.

Pikachu is suspicious of any man that tries to flirt with Samus, and was especially suspicious of Snake, often electrocuting him when he got too close to Samus.

Pikachu has not been immune to his variety of colds (as seen in the Pokemon anime) while living in the Smash Mansion. Whenever he catches one, the other Smashers had better watch out.

Pikachu has also destroyed bikes belonging to Wario and Doc Louis on occasion (he's very prone to this it seems, he's also destroyed bikes belonging to Misty, May and Dawn)

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I'm not usually into headcanons and fanfiction and that sort of stuff, but I do have a lot of things that I like to imagine about certain characters, most of them involving :4jigglypuff:
:4jigglypuff:is the fashion-diva of the Smashers, and everybody goes to her for fashion advice. She dropped the headband because ninjas aren't cool anymore, and she dropped the crown to make :4peach: feel special. Obviously, :4peach: wasn't very happy when :rosalina:showed up.
Speaking of which, people like :rosalina:,:4mewtwo:,:4ganondorf:,:4megaman:, :4palutena:, and to some extent,:4mario:and :4luigi:all had to have their powers cut down to keep the competition fair.
:4mario:, :4luigi:,:4peach:, and Daisy live in Luigi's Mansion away from the other Smashers, though they still visit frequently.
:4jigglypuff:holds concerts every other weekend for the Smashers. Everybody attends (even :4bowser: and :4ganondorf:) and enjoys themselves. The reason why she didn't help fight against Tabuu was because she was off on a concert tour. She was in the middle of a performance in Kanto when you interrupted her, which is why she fights you.
:4drmario: makes more money than any other Smasher, because he's the only certified doctor among them. He also chooses only to associate himself with people as intellectual as him, such as :4palutena:,:4mewtwo:,:4shulk:, :4rob:, and :4zelda:.
:4drmario: is actually one of the few people that :4mewtwo: will willingly talk to, because they both took a leave of absence in Brawl only to return later, they both know how awkward it is being a clone of someone more capable than them, and they both like to think of themselves as very smart.
:4jigglypuff:is both the early bird and the night owl, since she doesn't require sleep. As such, she acts as the Smashers alarm clock.
:4jigglypuff:wants to learn to cook like:4kirby: and bake like :4peach:, but fails miserably at it, much to her dismay.
:4feroy: actually willingly did not attend the Brawl tournament because he felt that he needed to refine his skills and find a new style, as copying :4marth:wasn't working out for him. :4myfriends:found him and decided to train him, which explains why he got so buff. He also incorporates some of Ike's moves into his fighting style, to pay homage to his mentor. As such as, :4feroy:and :4myfriends: share a mentor-student relationship.
Out of pity for :4rob: and the extinction of his species, :4palutena:,:4zelda:, and:rosalina:all got together and asked Master Hand to temporarily remove the inhibitors on their powers. He agreed, and the three goddesses combined their abilities to create more R.O.B.s. Because of this, :4rob: is eternally grateful to the three.
:4ryu: and :4littlemac:have an intense, yet friendly, rivalry. The two regularly learn new techniques from each other.
:4megaman: and :4ryu: are very close friends, as are :4lucario: and :4mewtwo:, sharing a friendly rivalry similar to Ryu and Mac.
:4jigglypuff: acts wary towards anybody who rivals her in cuteness, namely :4kirby:,:4yoshi:, and:4pikachu:. Despite this, Jigglypuff has a minor crush on Kirby, and vice-versa, even though neither can understand what the other is saying.
:4mario: and :4luigi: are undefeated in Team Battles, much to the annoyance of teams like :4fox: and :4falco:, and :4ness: and :4lucas:.
:4mario: and :4drmario: try their best to stay away from each other, and their meetings are often awkward. Despite this, one can't help but be fascinated by the other. Mario wants to know what it's like in a peaceful world with no Bowser, and Doc wants to know what it's like to always have to spring into action. As such, the two usually break into long conversations, which awkwardly ends when one of them remembers that they're supposed to be avoiding the other.
:4ludwig: is jealous of :4jigglypuff: because everybody goes to her concerts and not his.
:4metaknight: allows :4lucario: to live on his Halberd, due to the two feeling like they must support the other, both being the "silent warrior" types.
:4wario2:,:4ryu:, and :4darkpit: actually weren't invited to Smash. Wario bought his way in, Ryu simply walked in one day looking for a challenge, he was almost told to leave, though he was allowed to be a Smasher after Mega Man vouched for him, and Dark Pit stayed simply because nobody dared to tell him otherwise, as he already looked like he was ready to shank somebody.
:4myfriends:has a mild crush on :4palutena:, as he has a thing for goddesses, though he would never admit it.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Dr. Mario and Mewtwo brought Roy up to speed when he rejoined the Smashers, introducing him to all the new faces. Roy is often seen checking Zamus out.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ryu regularly hangs out with Little Mac, Ike and Mega Man. He sometimes spends time with Sonic and Pac-Man as well.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Ludwig would rather be Ganondorf's son, and Ludwig sometimes plays organ to impress him.
Ludwig feels his current father is a failure and can't wait until he's big enough to mind his own business.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I felt like updating my Zodiac headcanons, so here goes. Only confirmed characters (plus Wolf and Snake because reasons) so far, might change a few. Mostly going for humanoid characters right now (incl. anthro) with some exceptions.

Aries: Mario, Luigi (I forgot they were twins derp), Dr. Mario, Pit, Fox
Taurus: Little Mac, Lucina (canon, her bday is April 20), Bowser, Marth
Gemini: Robin, Lucas, Wii Fit Trainer
Cancer: Captain Falcon, Ryu (canon, his birthday is July 21), Sonic
Leo: Samus, Bowser Jr., Wolf
Virgo: Peach, Shulk, Olimar
Libra: Dark Pit, Villager, Roy
Scorpio: Zelda, Sheik, Meta Knight
Sagittarius: Rosalina, Ness, Ganondorf
Capricorn: Link, Snake, Toon Link
Aquarius: Palutena, Falco, Kirby, Wario
Pisces: Ike, King Dedede

Last edited:

SmashorCrash00

Smash Cadet
READING HEADCANONS!
:4megaman: likes to read on his spare time: He reads manuals on games and How to Build guides.
:4sheik: is a silent reader.
:4sonic: reads REALLY FAST He's done reading before the others.
:4charizard: reads Pokemon Books, As does :4pikachu:.
:4villager: reads too much. He reads 15-20 books a day.
:4kirby: reads Recipe Guides.
:4pit: reads about Angels and Other Myths.
:4ganondorf: reads books on Demonic Stuff.
:4yoshi: reads about Dinosaurs.
:4gaw: can't read.
:4dk: has reading glasses, and can read like a gentlemen.
:4peach: reads along with :rosalina:.
And :4pacman: eats books. He is banned from all libraries.
:4falcon: reads about Legendary Racings.
:4drmario: reads about Medicinal Practices.
:4lucario: prefers not to read.
:4zss: doesn't read as well.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
ROB feels pity for the miis and plans to help them. Knowing Master Hand will say no, even though ROB is third in command, ROB goes behind his back. He enlists the help of Shulk, Alph, Jeff, Slippy, and Iggy Koopa to make a very "special" microchip equipment for Game and Watch, who is linked to Master Hand due to being made of shadow bugs. This was intended to stun Master Hand in order to gain short control of his omnipotent powers to help the Miis.

Unfortunately, Iggy sabotaged it to make it work much better than intended, to the point where the Smash World starts falling apart and the character's original physics take over. Likewise, characters who were originally dead before being brought into smash begin dying rapidly (Ganondorf, Lucario, SA-X). Iggy then announces to all corners of the Smash world (via loudspeaker) about Master Hand's current wish granting properties, which he is banking on everyone else to be fighting each other to give him time to grant his own wish.

With the Smash world disintegrating, it is now open for people to enter as well: Mewtwo was repeatedly denied in the past, but now he is free to sneak into the roster. Lucas senses the World deterioration, fears for Ness and his friends, and decides to go back to save them.
Adding onto this, each character has reverted back to speaking in their own language, creating an enormous language barrier between most combatants. Some characters find ways around this: telepathy transcends all language barriers, so those who know this can do this can fully communicate with anyone. Also Tails has with him the tablet from Sonic Colors that he used to translate the Wisp language, although it is still imperfect. Also many characters are treating the situation differently:

Little Mac, the Fit Trainers, and Doc Louis were in Boxing Stadium/Fit Studio at the time (it's the same building). The Trainers don't have the mental capacity to care what happened (they literally live to train), but Little Mac and Doc understand and knowing that their compatriots are mages, monsters, sword fighters, etc, they are just keeping in the stadium to stay safe. Ryu appeared here and has spent time sparring with Little Mac until stuff blows over.

Bowser starts to plan to take over the world. He assembles a great army of pretty much every Smash Run enemy, save exceptions listed below. Iggy is AWOL, but Bowser doesn't bother focusing on him.

Viridi before this event happened researched the backgrounds of all characters, realizing that all human-like people desecrated nature in their worlds. She decided that they must all be eliminated, and with this opportunity, she takes the chance. She assembles her Forces of Nature from Smash Run and also recruits the 7 species of Pikmin, Spotted Bulborbs, Polar Bears, and Peckish Aristocrabs to her army, as well as Greninja. She hoped to recruit Lucario, who was dying as well, but he refused to kill humans. Viridi coldly locked the near dead Pokémon in a cell, gave him a Crouch Healer badge to just keep him alive, and said she'll heal him to full and let him out when he's changed his mind.

Charizard assembled his own army of Pokémon to basically do the same thing as Viridi. The only ones who didn't follow Charizard were Arceus, who basically said "don't step over my godhood and I won't strike you down", Greninja and Lucario as explained above, and Mewtwo, explained later. Viridi admires Charizard's resolve and is proposing a merger.

Ganondorf is dying, but conveniently has a KO Healer badge with him, so he keeps himself alive by killing anything and anyone in his path. Unfortunately, he was so weak that he was taken down by Villager out of self defense with a net and a fishing rod. Ghirahim, also dying, eventually found Ganondorf's corpse and revived him by assimilating himself into Ganondorf. Once back to life and not dying anymore, he encountered Bowser, made the Zelda enemies, Metroid enemies, and Underworld forces defect to his side to form an army of his own.

Ridley was in a similar position to Ganondorf, but he has the natural ability to permanently heal himself upon ingesting bodies, alive or dead. He then decided to join the army with the most probability of bloodshed. He approached Viridi and Charizard, but neither trusted him, so he joined Bowser instead. When he saw Ganondorf as a much more violent and ambitious individual, he defected as well.

Game and Watch was broken down as mentioned previously. He reformed as Duon and is mindlessly rampaging across the Smash World.

Mewtwo, after training for a long time, came back now that Master Hand cannot prevent him from re entering the Smash World. The Starmen and Demon Cars mistook his power for that of Giygas' so they follow him now. He doesn't really want an army, but is not averse to them following him.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Silver are looking for a way to fix the world. They team up with Kirby, Dedede, and Meta Knight, along with their army of Kirby enemies, figuring Dedede is knowledgeable about these things given Subspace Emissary. Shadow is defending humanity against the 4 armies.

Chrom, Lucina, Marth, Male!Robin, Shulk, and Dunban are traveling together to keep safe. Lyn, Ike, Roy, Riki, Magnus, and Takamaru form another similar group. Fem!Robin turned into Grima!Robin and is now with Ganondorf.

Ness, Lucas, and Jeff are trying to figure out where Iggy went to. He has thus far apparently killed Mother Brain, saved Metal Face from dying, and grew more samples of SA-X to prevent her from dying and reinforced the suit with Mechonis Face Armor to strengthen her. Lemmy is apparently the only one who knows where he is and what the agenda is, but no one can decipher his thoughts.

Palutena is gathering an army to protect humanity. Currently she is looking to enlist the help of the Heroes of Mushroom Kingdom and Hyrule. She tried reaching out to Samus, Star Fox, and Captain Falcon. Falcon is working alone, but Star Fox and Samus accepted. Samus got a new suit made by the gods and Star Fox are getting updated God weapons on their ships as well. Samus made it clear that her main purpose would be fight Ganondorf's army, mainly Ridley and the Metroids.

No one can find Doctor Mario.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
-Mario holds interventions for Sonic whenever his games are messing up.

-Sonic holds interventions for Mario regarding how he is still chasing Peach:

-Mega Man and Pac-Man sometimes join both parties.

Ikiimoni

Smash Rookie
Sonic runs around telling people they're too slow, tripping on one of Diddy Kong's bananas, fracturing his arm. His friends get him to the hospital with SONIC SPEEEEEED, where he is treated by Dr. Mario. Little does Sonic know that Dr. Mario is actually Mario, his old rival from the past few Olympic Games since 2008. Mario sabotages Sonic, injecting him with the fat leftover from Wario's recent liposuction over in the Peach Ward. Sonic gains enough uneven fat to throw him off his balance after the 'surgery' and eventually trips like it's still SSBB on Mr. Game and Watch's recent Oil Panic spill.

Sonic crashed, and hard. He didn't UP+B from his injuries that time, and he passed on peacefully. Well, not really. After he fell of the stage everyone else started taunting, so he got salty and quit.

RIP in Pizzas, Sanic Spead. We salute your short, but beautiful life.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shulk and Dedede often argue about the time. People still aren't sure if it's Shulk time or hammer time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Mac tragically perishes in a cliffside SIDE+B contest. R.O.B. came in 5th place, and luckily for him, survived. This led to many people saying "Number 5 is alive" around him.

Last edited:

HanZee

Smash Rookie
Ahh yess the joy the of Headcanons, I decided to make myself a early bird/ night owl headcanon, it's not the greatest but here it is.

Note: Only Characters not Included are Sheik,Samus in her Power Suit,the Koopa Kid Alts, Alph, Male Wii Fit Trainer,Female Robin and Villager Alts.

Early Birds-

Night Owls-

Other

Seriously I have no clue, how would he even sleep?

I like to think depending on what Town Ordinance you chose in Animal Crossing New Leaf depends on if he's an Early Bird or Night Owl.

Early Bird or Beautiful Town- Early Bird Night Owl or Bell Room Town- Night Owl

But if you never played Animal Crossing New Leaf, in this Head Canon Villager would be Early Bird.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
What if Ryu had personal victory quotes against characters like in the Street Fighter series and other fighting game crossovers? I came up with some ideas.

:4mario: - "I never imagined someone as famous as you would be my opponent. This was a great fight!"
:4luigi: - "You don't need to compare yourself to others. Just focus on strengthening yourself."
:4bowser: - "You may appear fearsome and monstrous, but I know you are not as evil as you seem."
:4wario: - "Your presence is too repulsive. How can you call yourself a fighter?"
:4link: - "Your courage and determination are proof that you are a true warrior!"
:4zelda: - "Your loyalty to your people is commendable. May we fight again sometime."
:4sheik: - "Your fighting style is impressive. Your agility has no equal."
:4ganondorf: - "I cannot be defeated by someone who walks a path as evil as yours!"
:4tlink: - "You may be a child, but you already walk the right path."
:4pit: - "You look young, but your spirit is that of an hardened warrior."
:4palutena: - "Such tremendous power! So, this is what it means to face a goddess..."
:4darkpit: - "I can tell you live to fight, but don't let yourself be lost in such bloodlust."
:4marth: - "Your skill with the blade truly shows your experience in the battlefield."
:4myfriends: - "To swing such a huge sword with one hand... Your strength is admirable!"
:4robinm::4robinf: - "Your fighting style is unlike anything I've ever seen... You sure make the best use of your abilities."
:4lucina: - "Your cause is a noble one. I know you will be a great warrior someday."
:4feroy: - "I can see your determination in the way you fight. Your path is righteous."
:4metaknight: - "You may hide your identity, but you fight honorably."
:4lucario: - "It seems my power and yours aren't too different. This was a good match."
:4mewtwo: - "The circumstances of one's birth are not important. You, too, may walk a right path."
:4ness: - "You may look like a normal kid, but you're stronger than I imagined!"
:4lucas: - "So, you've had a life full of hardships and overcame them... I could see your resolve in our fight."
:4gaw: - "W-what... what exactly are you?!"
:4littlemac: - "The fact you defeated opponents far tougher than you is proof of your determination!"
:4rob: - "Why do I feel you're not just a machine? Is it possible that you may have a soul?"
:4duckhunt: - "Have I truly fought just a dog and a duck? Was there someone else fighting?"
:4villager: - "What? Were you truly fighting?"
:4megaman: - "It's been a long time since we last crossed paths. You're still as powerful as ever."
:4pacman: - "I don't know why, but I am sure we've met before..."

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I felt like updating my Zodiac headcanons, so here goes. Only confirmed characters (plus Wolf and Snake because reasons) so far, might change a few. Mostly going for humanoid characters right now (incl. anthro) with some exceptions.

Aries: Mario, Luigi (I forgot they were twins derp), Dr. Mario, Pit, Fox
Taurus: Little Mac, Lucina (canon, her bday is April 20), Bowser, Marth
Gemini: Robin, Lucas, Wii Fit Trainer
Cancer: Captain Falcon, Ryu (canon, his birthday is July 21), Sonic
Leo: Samus, Bowser Jr., Wolf
Virgo: Peach, Shulk, Olimar
Libra: Dark Pit, Villager, Roy
Scorpio: Zelda, Sheik, Meta Knight
Sagittarius: Rosalina, Ness, Ganondorf
Capricorn: Link, Snake, Toon Link
Aquarius: Palutena, Falco, Kirby, Wario
Pisces: Ike, King Dedede
Some I agree with, others, not so much.

:4samus: is rather "cold", serious, and un-emotional, so Capricorn seems to fit her best. Leo is more outgoing and social, and needs people's attention to 'shine'. Not so much like Samus.
:4myfriends: is a real humanitarian and has his fixed way of looking at things, very principal. Aquarius seems to fit best to me here. Especially considering his affinity with the Laguz (not being prejudiged).
:4lucas: seems very much Cancer to me. Rather shy, and very fond of his family thus brave when he has to stand up for them.
:4marth: is actually named after Mars, the God of War, and original 'ruler' of Aries. He's a prince who actively takes the battlefield, so yes, gutsy Aries seems fitting.
:4diddy: really looks up to his hero, DK and inspires to be just like him. Loyal, outgoing, playful, sometimes a bit arrogant. Really seems like Leo to me.
:4dk: is rather materalistic, and loves food and lazing off. Taurus seems fitting for him.
:4falcon: a real show-off, always needing the spotlight and really likes to compete with everyone and everything. Leo seems fitting I personally think.
:4mewtwo: is canoncally born on February 4th, making him Aquarius.

HanZee

Smash Rookie
oh here's a really intense weeb trash headcanon.

Let's say Master Hand is the one who chooses who gets to be in smash. Since Dr.Mario has always been in smash as both a medic and once as a fighter, the two are both tight. Dr.Mario convinces Master Hand to let him fight again and Master Hand excepts........but this is just part of his plan for all Melee/Brawl characters who didn't make it back to take over the smash universe. This is why Roy made a comeback because Dr.Mario convinced Master Hand to let him fight again and also so Roy could eliminate all the Fire Emblem characters. Then he'll get the others (Snake,Pichu,Wolf etc) to get in on the action to. But Lucas and Pokemon Trainer are the only ones not following this plan thus with the return of Lucas, Pokemon Trainer tells him to go and warn everyone of Dr.Mario's plan. Also Chrom is in on this but tells Roy not to kill Robin or Lucina and just bring them back to him so the 3 can runaway back to Ylisse.

Last edited:

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
What if Ryu had personal victory quotes against characters like in the Street Fighter series and other fighting game crossovers? I came up with some ideas.
I loved what you did with him and decided to do a couple of my own:

:4diddy: - "I almost underestimated you. I would never of expected a chimp to put up such a fight."
:4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword: - "I have no idea who or what you're supposed to be, but your fighting skills are rather incredible."
:4wiifit::4wiifitm: - "I have actually met another practitioner of Yoga where I come from, but your style is rather unique compared to his."
:4sonic: - "You may be the fastest thing alive, but my fists managed to keep up."
:4ryu: - "Strange, you look just like me and fight just like me, yet your strategy is drastically different."

Last edited:
Top Bottom