• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Headcanons

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Charizard has an unhealthy obsession with eating Waddle Dees. This is the reason King Dedede cannot throw them anymore. Charizard ate them all. :3

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
Ah, Headcannons...

-Despite Mario being the 'Leader' of the Smashers, Marth is the instigator of literally everything.
-When Master Hand and Crazy Hand are away, the Original 12 are in charge of things, then the Melee Veterans, then so on...
-Link, Roy, Marth, and Ike are best friends and do everything together. They were recently joined by Zelda, Samus, Pokémon Trainer, Pit, Sheik, and Sonic.
-Every year, Master Hand holds and awards ceremony. There's an award for the 'Most Swaggiest Smasher'. Falco wins every year.
-Marth acts like a 'Big Brother Mentor' to the younger Smashers, and as such, is often in charge on babysitting them.
-Marth and Pichu actually get along really well, after Marth helped the poor thing get it's confidence back after being downtalked by Bowser and Ganondorf.
-Snake and Captain Falcon respect each other very much. But when it comes to Samus...that's a whole other story.
-Contrary to popular belief, Marth is not a timid person. He is actually very sly and cunning, but kind-hearted at the same time.
-Pokémon Trainer hasn't left yet, despite Charizard being independent. He actually takes care of all the PokeBall Pokémon.
-Pokémon Trainer prefers to be called Red.
-The Smasher's occasionally get visitors from their own worlds. Once, Marth received a visit from Tiki. Marth wasn't in the room when Tiki visited, so the other Smasher's got quite confused when Tiki suddenly called for 'Mar-Mar'.
-Nobody knew about Snake's Codec conversations, until Snake outright told Marth that he understood what he went through. Since then, the other Smasher's have been trying to hack into the Codecs. Falco still hasn't forgiven Slippy for giving information about him to Snake.
-Master Hand punishes the Smasher's if something goes wrong.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
-The Assist Trophy characters were potential Smashers turned down by Master Hand, but still given a role.
-The Entire Smash Bros. Universe is a packet universe, with all the characters being drawn from a tri-connected universe, The Real, Mid and Dream Universes. People from the Mid can visit the Dream if they sleep, and the Real Universe denizens can access the Dream by technology or magic.

RogersBase

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RogersBase
3DS FC
1848-1722-4915
-Wii Fit Trainer and Little Mac are a thing. I dub their ship LittleFit. Samus is jealous.

-Greninja is Sheik's Pokemon.

-Luma and Kirby are probably best buddies. I imagine they probably order a pizza for their apartment on Friday nights (they're roommates) and compete in Smash Fests as a team.

-The Pichu in Melee evolved into the Pikachu in Brawl. The Pikachu in Smash 4 is the same Pikachu as the one in Brawl. The Pikachu in Melee was captured by a Pokemon Trainer.

-Master Hand and Crazy Hand are Sakurai's hands.

And finally, my theory on Assist Trophies:

Last edited:

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
-The princesses either constantly mistake Marth for or joke about Marth being a princess.

-Samus and Zero Suit Samus aren't separate entities during "off time," but Kirby is the only one who doesn't get that.

-You will get sympathy from Ike, he just acts tough for the game.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
In our world, we're excited for Smash Fest because we get to play the new Smash Bros. for the first time.

In their world, they're excited for Smash Fest because they get to have an official match for the first time. (All gameplay and screenshots up to this point have been training and goofing around between sessions.)

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
There are a few main groups of smashers:

The Heroes:
Including Mario, Link, Pit, Olimar, DK, Kirby, Samus, Yoshi, and others. Mario used to be the leader, but was sacked when he, Sonic, and Snake attempted to take over the Smash World at the end of the Brawl Era for total anarchy. They support that battles should have no rules unless agreed upon by all involved and should be purely for fun. Also feels that Smash World is not a gateway to travel to other universes.

The Pokémon:
Led by Charizard and Pikachu. Involves all in Pokéballs. Wants to enslave non Pokémon (due to Link's death at the end of Melee, Master Hand pre tagged all combatants to turn into trophies after a fatal encounter, so Charizard can't kill in the Smash World) and gather an army strong enough to move into the Pokémon World and take over. Pika follows him all the way, but feels regret facing Samus in combat. Lucario, while not exactly supporting the Heroes, feels Pokémon and others should form bonds and joins them to take down Charizard.

The Villains:
Self explanatory. Contains Bowser, Ganondorf, Ridley, DDD(barely), Dark Samus, Andross, Wolf, Mewtwo, MB, etc, but NOT Meta Knight (he's a loner). They are barely a team due to bad chemistry and differing levels of cruelty and ideals. They are here to only expand to other worlds and take over or beat their rivals.

The Assists:
Led by Dr Wright and Isabelle. Only includes assist trophies, but not all assists are in this group. They solely want to help their releasers in battle, reason depending on the person, by using effects or attacking opponents. Some more unscrupulous ones may just effect the entire arena which may help or hurt.

The Team:
A mysterious group set to end all conflict, first in Smash, then in the rest of the worlds. TF2 styled positions:

The Trainer (WFT)- Acts as the scout. She gains information on everyone under the guise of "fitness training"

The Ninja (Greninja)- Acts as the spy. He is an assassin who picks off those "too far out of line."

The Villager- TBD

The Sheriff (Dillon)- Acts like the engineer. Sets up some traps around the arenas (hazards) to catch stragglers. Can also disable them (FD) to allow team to overpower naturally.

The Lone One (ROB)- Leader,

The Mega (Mega Man)- Acts as heavy. He secretly stores the powers of those he defeats to use at the time of an impending takeover.

The Witch (Ashley)- TBD

Rest: TBD

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
At some point, all fictional universes came together. Smash takes place on Planet Nintendo, but the rest of the Smashverse contains every character ever to exist.

Which means that Shrek is in Smash after all. Be afraid. Very afraid.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
I've actually been wanting to post here for a while now, and I just haven't gotten around to hunting it down. Here we go!

- In previous installments, Zelda and Sheik have been one and the same. Now, Zelda is strictly a magic-using princess/queen of Hyrule (Twilight era or otherwise); Sheik is OoT Zelda, having spent her adolescence learning the way of the Sheikah tribe in order to combat the evil forces of Ganondorf. Thus, we have 2 distinct Links (in the form of adult and Toon) and 2 distinct Zeldas.
- The Lumas don't die/permanently transform when they are KO'd into stars. They change back into Lumas when Mama needs them.
- Bowser and Mario are rivals more than enemies, and while in the Smash Realm, they're pretty cool with each other.
- I really liked the idea that all of the Pokéballs belong to the Pokémon Trainer, so I'm stealing that for my head canon.
- Charizard and Pikachu are trained Pokémon (with the same trainer), and Greninja and Lucario also are trained by the same person.
- Jigglypuff is a girl. Deal with it.
- Nana and Popo are bf/gf, and the WFTs are siblings.
- C. Falcon is a goofy kind of guy, very humble, good natured, and warm toward his opponents. Wario is the opposite in every way. The two are frenemies.
- Green Yoshi is the main Yoshi in all of the adventures and spin-offs, but the alt. colors are the Yoshis from the Yoshis Story/Island games.

Later, I'll talk about my Disney Princess Correlation Theory. (Hint: Rosalina = Elsa, but that's not the only one)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
(Hint: Rosalina = Elsa, but that's not the only one)

------------------

-Inspired by a series of fan-art I saw - Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man all joined the Smash 4 roster together, because they were trying to hang out in their own worlds with each other, but it never worked out.

In Mario's world, Sonic was bored and held no enthusiasm due to the slower pace, Pac-Man simply ate everything, and Mega Man just shot things open, so there was no challenge for him.

In Sonic's World, Mario didn't have the stamina to push himself past the crazy geometry of Sonic's world, Mega Man would plummet off of loops and get stuck in the floor because he was a heavy hunk of metal, and Pac-Man would always end up tumbling back down the hills.

In Mega Man's world, Mega Man could traverse things well due to his robot brain which could make very precise calculations that helped him overcome all platforming challenges. The other three, just fumbled. It was all much more precise than the platforming obstacles they are used to.

Pac-Man's world was too abstract and crazy for the other 3 to comprehend. They simply didn't have a clue what was going on. Also, Pac-Man almost ate Sonic, after Sonic was effected by a power pellet, which is the result of his bizarre molecular structure.

However, after much searching, the four pals found a place where they could co-exist, and all be equally engaged, and equally entertained - the Super Smash Bros Battlefield!

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
  • Mewtwo is holding back. It's kind of weird that he uses the lowest-level Psychic-type moves and a TM, but his sheer power level would ruin the spirit of the competition. Unfortunately for him, he did TOO good a job at limiting himself.
  • The first three games have an overarching story, beginning in 1P Game 64 and ending with the SSE. And it has to do with the metallic Fighting Polygon Team. They're primordial imitations made by the Shadow Bugs. Metal Mario is a polygon that was infected particularly hard and became extra-powerful and (as of Mario Kart 7) sentient. Then came the Fighting Wire Frames, which received more humanoid shapes because they were starting to get better at imitation. In Brawl, the Alloys were a step down, because all of the efforts were on the Subspace Army an their now-perfect imitations of the fighters. Tabuu is the epicenter of the infection, becoming the most powerful one of them all. And, as you probably heard, the new Multi Man mode in 4 is against Mii Fighters, ordinary citizens, because the Subspace Army and its imitations are no more... Except for Metal Mario.
  • Charizard is ABBBBBBK(. That's why she's no longer with Red, yet she's still cursed with HM moves. She was released.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
@ ChikoLad ChikoLad It's not that bad...

It's less that I make them equivalent, I just associate the looks and/or songs. So, without further ado...

Rosalina - Let it Go (Elsa/Frozen)
Peach - When Will My Life Begin (Rapunzel/Tangled)
Sheik - Be A Man (Ping/Mulan)
Villager (Female) - Part of that World (Ariel/Little Mermaid) *if you know the first part, you'll understand*
Ice Climbers - Love is an Open Door (Hans&Anna/Frozen)
Jigglypuff - Poor Unfortunate Souls (Ursula/Little Mermaid) *this is my favorite*

I'm struggling with Palutena and Zelda. I'm thinking "Colors of the Wind" for one, but it doesn't quite fit. I'm also toying with "I Won't Say I'm in Love" from Hercules and "Sally's Song" from Nightmare Before Christmas. Anyone wanna give some input for giggles?

wafflini

Smash Apprentice
Wherever luigi goes he is always slipping and sliding on accident.

Marth is a pretty-boy who hates dirty. A few other characters, specifically link, think that he is gay.

Captian falcon acts like TK from the anime Angel Beats.

Mr. Game and Watch is from a separate dimension and, not only does he not understand any of the others, but they dont understand him either. He was sent to the smash dimension to gather information on what it was like. He is part of a squad of researchers determined to understand transdimensional travel.

The villager is secretly trained in many forms of martial arts but must hide the fact because he is in witness protection(thus why he randomly appears as a mayor in animal crossing). However, fearing trouble would come to his village, he takes up arms to defend it.

R0Y

Smash Master
I take it a bit further than that, based on many screenshots (both PotD's and screenshots from the Nintendo UK Facebook pages):

Link, Peach, Mario, Zelda, and Marth are all part of a highschool-level drama. Marth is the pretty boy that can get any girl he wants, Mario thinks he's getting married to the lovely Princess Peach, but she's actually fooling around with Marth. Peach sees Link though, and gets jealous of Zelda, and attempts to seduce Link. Link feels Peach's advances are totally uncomfortable because he finds her hot and attractive but he doesn't love her like he does Zelda. However, Zelda is clingy and easily wound-up, and Peach takes advantage of this. Link is an unwilling man dealing with these two women who are sensitive in wildly different ways.
Good one.

Gravitational23

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gravitational23
In the smash mansion each female is pair with a different female for the rooms.

-Peach and Zelda are pair with each other because they are the damsel in distress.

-Samus and Wii Fit Trainer are both of the fit females

-Rosalina and Palutena are both the powerful females

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
@ ChikoLad ChikoLad It's not that bad...

It's less that I make them equivalent, I just associate the looks and/or songs. So, without further ado...

Rosalina - Let it Go (Elsa/Frozen)
Peach - When Will My Life Begin (Rapunzel/Tangled)
Sheik - Be A Man (Ping/Mulan)
Villager (Female) - Part of that World (Ariel/Little Mermaid) *if you know the first part, you'll understand*
Ice Climbers - Love is an Open Door (Hans&Anna/Frozen)
Jigglypuff - Poor Unfortunate Souls (Ursula/Little Mermaid) *this is my favorite*

I'm struggling with Palutena and Zelda. I'm thinking "Colors of the Wind" for one, but it doesn't quite fit. I'm also toying with "I Won't Say I'm in Love" from Hercules and "Sally's Song" from Nightmare Before Christmas. Anyone wanna give some input for giggles?
I don't have any specific suggestions, but some of them need some of the old-school Disney Princess songs. "Once Upon a Dream," A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes," etc. I could see Wii Fit Trainer singing "Whistle While You Work" as she prepared her workout routine or something.

Actually, thinking about it, Zelda is a perfect fit for "Once Upon a Dream," given her history with Link.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
My headcanon is way more serious than most.
Link, Meta Knight, Lucario, and Ike are all silent badasses that win 90% of their fights. Outside of combat, no one really knows where they are.
Toon Link and Pit spar together. Link is their role model, but they can never seem to beat him.
Captain Falcon and Snake are HUGE rivals and battle a lot. Their win ratios are equal. Also Link likes to kick their asses when bored.
Snake is actually a huge challenge for Link to overcome. Even though Link always wins, he fears the possibility of Snake winning one day.
Ganondorf is a vulture, trying to take out Ike and Link after tough fights. He narrowly loses everytime, though. He actually does beat Pit and Marth a lot, though.
Bowser wants to kill Ganondorf, but always loses quite easily. Because of this, he doesn't have time to pester others.
Zelda actually doesn't fight at all. She observes others and trains as Sheik.
Peach doesn't care for fighting. She just cheers on Mario from the sidelines.
Luigi tries to look cool by winning lots of fights. Unfortunately, even though he has a good record, his loses are highly publicized and no one looks past those.
Marth is a warrior in training, who is actually very talented. He fights Pit a lot, they're pretty equal. Lucario and Fox are in the same boat as well.
Falco is an asshole who purposely beats Luigi only just to have a good record. Link once kicked his ass just to expose him.
Wolf plots from the shadows, randomly challenging random people. He has a good record.
Pikachu is stuck in his glued Pokeball, so he never battles. Pichu deliberately did this as revenge.
Pokemon Trainer never uses Squirtle, only Ivysaur and Charizard, like a good trainer. Charizard has a good record, and is Marth's most equal opponent.
Jigglypuff is a troll that finally got shut the hell up by DK.
DK is a regular fighter with a basic record.
Diddy likes to watch DK, rather than fight.
Samus wears a strength reducer Zero Suit, since even her real Zero Suit is OP as hell. Regardless, she has a perfect record, and ties with Link every time they battle.
Ice Climbers are off doing whatever, but no one noticed their absence.
R.O.B. and Game and Watch only battle each other since everyone else is convinced that they don't actually exist.
Kirby derps around blindly. He, too, has a perfect record somehow. He never pays attention to battle, even though he's OP enough to take on Samus.
King Dedede fights frequently enough, but always loses.

With 4, I'm thinking...

Mac is hardly known, so most of his opponents underestimate him. Because of this and his frequent training, he has a good record. Only Link, MK, Ike, Lucario, and Greninja truly understand his strength and dedication.
Villager is basically Kirby without the OPness and a slightly worse record.
Rosalina takes on young challengers, and trains them. Pit forced his way into training, since he's technically not allowed.
Palutena is friends with Zelda, and is rivals with Rosalina.
Greninja is basically Lucario 2.0.
Megaman is an ever-evolving battle bot. He started off shaky, but now he can even take on Link.
Pac-Man is bros with Mario.
Wii Fit Trainer is actually an android who strives to take over the world, kill any unfit, inferior humans, and breed new, fit warriors.
Mii Fighters vary on who they're based off of.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Some Pokémon belong to certain Trainers. Others, like Mewtwo, are gathered from the wild.
Red: Charizard, Ivysaur, Squirtle
Blue: Blastoise, Jigglypuff, Brawl/SSB4!Pikachu (Formerly Melee!Pichu)
Misty: Greninja, Marill, Oshawott, Starmie, Staryu
Lt. Surge: 64/Melee!Pikachu
Maylene: Lucario
Clemont: Dedenne, Brawl-!Pichu
Siebold: Goldeen, Piplup​
Mario leads a defense council which includes Luigi, Mr. Game & Watch, and R.O.B among other classic Ninty heroes. When they're not fighting in Smash matches, this defense council's members are out and about, protecting wherever everyone lives.
Misty signed up for the fourth Newcomer Festival; somehow, only her Greninja was entered. Same with Red's Charizard, but he did remember to give it Charizardite X.
Sonic is some random guy who got drafted for the third Newcomer Festival simply for kicks and giggles. This led to a rivalry he now shares with Mario, Pac-Man, and Mega Man.
Mega Man was planned to just be an intern for Snake but, due to the latter's mysterious disappearance, is now a certified newcomer.
Palutena has the same authority over Pit as in Kid Icarus proper.

This is all for now.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Palutena sees Rosalina as a rival since Rosalina has more omniscient control than Palutena (control over space beats control over light, because light needs space to function), but Rosalina is completely innocent to the fact and does not realise it. Palutena always sends Pit to take her down, but Pit doesn't understand why. At first, Palutena made up fake evil plots that would sound believable, like Rosalina being the leader of the the Space Pirates who stole constellations. Pit would believe these, and would be all fired up to take down Rosalina. However, after the first few times of being sent, Pit realised that Rosalina was doing no harm to anyone, and actually befriended her.

However, Pit is jealous of the Lumas, since Rosalina takes much better care of them than Palutena does for the Centurions. Rosalina is one of the few things that makes him question his undying allegiance to Palutena at times. In particular, Pit is jealous of Polari, since he's very well educated, while Palutena never even taught Pit to read. And of course, Rosalina and the Lumas can all fly! Regardless of these things, Pit considers Rosalina and her Lumas to be nice people and views them as friends.

Palutena initially gave Pit a scolding for hanging out with Rosalina, however, she eventually started letting him see her because she saw it as a way to get inside info on how Rosalina operates. And since they were both invited to the Smash Bros Tournament, she intends to settle her score with Rosalina.

Pit has copped on to Palutena's pointless obsession with Rosalina, but dares not say anything, because he fears what Palutena might do to him. Palutena's feelings for Rosalina can be described as a "kismesis", as she is somewhat jealous of how good looking Rosalina is too - everyone talks about Rosalina being beautiful, and Luigi has an implied crush on her, but the only people who have ever called Palutena attractive are Pit and Hades - the former she views as pure loyalty, the latter she views as an insult, since she doesn't like Hades very much.

Palutena is also jealous of the fact that Rosalina gets to mingle with the mortals in kart racing tournaments and golf, so the adoration she gets is genuine, while Palutena knows that a lot of the humans who adore her do so out of fear.

Laniv

Smash Champion
Time to add some more headcanons!

Marth and Ike despise each other with a burning passion.

Bowser has a crippling fear of the Mii Fighters (long story).

Wii Fit Trainer has a huge crush on Ike (dem muscles).

Mario is generally a good guy and he means well, but he tends to be a bit smug and insensitive towards the other obscure characters ("Oh come on-a, it's not like this is-a your first game in-a years!... Why are you all-a lookin' at me like-a that?).

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Daisy made it all the way to the interview stage of the Smash Newcomer try-outs but because all she can say is "Hi I'm Daisy" she had to be cut in favor of the stoic, and mute mind you, Mii Fighter.

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
-Villager considers Wii Fit Trainer as an older sister.
-Mario, Sonic, Mega Man and Pac-Man all pretend to hate each other, but they actually play happy families~
-All the Smashers live in Smashville, in the Smash Mansion.
-There is a Psychiatrist in the mansion, called Dr. Oliver Stoelhart. This is from a fanfiction I read, called The Game. It is freaking amazing.
-Dr. Mario is the official doctor in the mansion.
-There is one day that the Smashers fear the most. Check-up Day. They all stay away from Dr. Mario that day.
-Marth, Link, and Roy played a joke on Dr. Mario, which involved the Dr. Mario song...needless to say, to this day, the three fear needles and scalpels.
-Zelda and Sheik are completely different people. Sheik is a boy.
-Impa often visits Zelda, Link, and Sheik, just to see how they're doing.
-Once, on the day Impa visited, Toon Link joined forces with Young Link to play a prank on Ganondorf. It backfired, and as a result, Impa forced the two to clean Wario's room. The two weren't seen for months.
-Ness looks out for Lucas like an older brother would. As such, he doesn't take kindly to those who bully his fellow Mother/Earthbound representative.
-Once a year, a group of Smashers are given the lovely task of taking Ness, Lucas, Ice Climbers, Toon Link and Young Link to the dentist. The Smashers dread this day.

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
I've got a somewhat unusual (but hopefully interesting/fun) take on the whole Smash Brothers universe.

Master Hand --- an otherworldly being with godlike powers. Taking the form of a hand, this being brings characters, locations, and more from all the Nintendo universes into his own dimension, rearranging them into a tournament setting. He informs the displaced characters that they have been selected to prove their worth in a competition, and to the winner go prizes that are invariably whatever an individual character wants most. He manipulates everyone, playing them off and against one another for his own entertainment.
Mario and Luigi --- though initially positive to the idea of the tournament, Mario has found that he, the great hero and amazing problem solver, is one of the weaker contenders in the bitter conflict. After repeated loss, his confidence in himself and his abilities has been badly shaken, leaving Luigi to take his place. Luigi, of course, is having trouble adjusting to the spotlight as well as dealing with his own issues, such as cowardice, but is gradually coming out of his shell. Luck has been on his side recently. He misses Daisy but has some feelings for Rosalina, which he can't express due to both feeling guilty about it and consistently losing to her in combat.
Rosalina --- though she tried to remain cool, calm, and collected, Rosie got fed up with Master Hand and attempted to depose him, only to find out her vast powers were overshadowed by him. After her defeat she has defaulted to an emotionless, candid fighter, but secretly she still seeks a way to free everyone from his grasp. Nearly undefeated in the tourney thus far, only bested by Ganondorf so far. Fought Zelda and Palutena to a standstill. Rebuffs all attention.
Bowser --- torn between his love of fighting and creating chaos and his normal status as the big boss. Finds some freedom in not being the main enemy, merely another contender in the conflict, but wants to regain his lost mantle. Wants to destroy Master Hand and take his place, but has not attempted any rebellion thus far. His objective has driven him to create covert alliances with those who might usually be his enemies, such as Donkey Kong, Luigi, Link, and Capain Falcon. Still hasn't been forgiven by Peach but hopes that working toward the same goal might be fun for a change. Some new training has given him the edge he needed to win a majority of his fights.

There's a tidbit. If any of you enjoyed that, let me know and I'll do more.

Last edited:

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
I'll make a much larger post eventually but until then, here's a list of relationships.

Mario
-Family: Luigi
-Friends: Link, Peach, Olimar, Sonic, Pac-Man, Mega Man, Rosalina
-Rivals: Bowser, Sonic
Luigi
-Family: Mario
-Friends: Toon Link, Villager, Pikachu, Little Mac, Diddy Kong
Peach
-Love Interest: Link
-Friends: Zelda, Samus, Wii Fit Trainer (F), Rosalina, Villager
-Rivals: Zelda
Bowser
-Friends: Wii Fit Trainer (F), Ike, Yoshi, Dedede
-Rivals: Mario, Donkey Kong, Charizard, Little Mac
Rosalina
-Love Interest: Mario
-Friends: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Palutena, Fox, Wii Fit Trainer(F)
Link
-Love Interest: Peach, Zelda
-Friends: Pit, Ike, Marth, Sheik, Mario
-Rivals: Marth, Ike, Toon Link
Zelda
-Love Interest: Link
-Friends: Sheik, Peach, Pit, Rosalina
-Rivals: Peach
Sheik: Zelda from another timeline who forgot she was Princess Zelda. (Will go more in depth later)
-Friends: Greninja, Link, Zelda
Pikachu
-Friends: Luigi, Toon Link, Villager
Lucario
-Friends: Marth
-Rivals: Charizard
Greninja
-Friends: Sheik, Yoshi
-Rivals: Charizard
Charizard
-Friends: Mario, Donkey Kong
-Rivals: Greninja, Bowser
Kirby
-Friends: Dedede, Villager, Peach, Pit, Pikachu
-Rivals: Dedede
Dedede
-Friends: Kirby, Bowser, Fox, Donkey Kong, Marth
-Rivals: Kirby
MORE TO COME!

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
My headcanon is Hades collecting souls from all the characters in the game and this will only make his Underworld Army immensely stronger. Local Tournaments will eventually be swarmed with Underworld Army as he literally breaks the fourth wall (and television sets that were bought from Wal-Mart cause ain't no body spending over $100 for a set-up) and thus our real world will fall into darkness.

Oh, and Hades will be riding on his chariot doing his hair and running people over in the streets of Manhattan as chaos takes over.

The end.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've got a somewhat unusual (but hopefully interesting/fun) take on the whole Smash Brothers universe.

Master Hand --- an otherworldly being with godlike powers. Taking the form of a hand, this being brings characters, locations, and more from all the Nintendo universes into his own dimension, rearranging them into a tournament setting. He informs the displaced characters that they have been selected to prove their worth in a competition, and to the winner go prizes that are invariably whatever an individual character wants most. He manipulates everyone, playing them off and against one another for his own entertainment.
Mario and Luigi --- though initially positive to the idea of the tournament, Mario has found that he, the great hero and amazing problem solver, is one of the weaker contenders in the bitter conflict. After repeated loss, his confidence in himself and his abilities has been badly shaken, leaving Luigi to take his place. Luigi, of course, is having trouble adjusting to the spotlight as well as dealing with his own issues, such as cowardice, but is gradually coming out of his shell. Luck has been on his side recently. He misses Daisy but has some feelings for Rosalina, which he can't express due to both feeling guilty about it and consistently losing to her in combat.
Rosalina --- though she tried to remain cool, calm, and collected, Rosie got fed up with Master Hand and attempted to depose him, only to find out her vast powers were overshadowed by him. After her defeat she has defaulted to an emotionless, candid fighter, but secretly she still seeks a way to free everyone from his grasp. Nearly undefeated in the tourney thus far, only bested by Ganondorf so far. Fought Zelda and Palutena to a standstill. Rebuffs all attention.
Bowser --- torn between his love of fighting and creating chaos and his normal status as the big boss. Finds some freedom in not being the main enemy, merely another contender in the conflict, but wants to regain his lost mantle. Wants to destroy Master Hand and take his place, but has not attempted any rebellion thus far. His objective has driven him to create covert alliances with those who might usually be his enemies, such as Donkey Kong, Luigi, Link, and Capain Falcon. Still hasn't been forgiven by Peach but hopes that working toward the same goal might be fun for a change. Some new training has given him the edge he needed to win a majority of his fights.

There's a tidbit. If any of you enjoyed that, let me know and I'll do more.
This reminds me of this RP I used to always see in the Rosalina tag on tumblr. It was like an alternate take on the Subspace Emissary, and Rosalina was basically the leader of the entire group of heroes, forming all of the plans and using her god-like powers to break into Subspace with her Observatory, while other ships like the Great Fox and Falcon Flyer followed her lead.

The difference was that Master Hand was actually a good guy, and Rosalina and Master Hand were considered equal in power and authority. Crazy Hand was bad though, and Rosalina would always lose her cool around him.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
-Mewtwo is generally a loner, but allows Ness to hang out around him.Ness is outwardly friendly to Mewtwo, but Mewtwo denies any friendship with him, when in reality he enjoys Ness' company.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Captain Falcon lets go of his love for Zero Suit Samus after seeing Rosalina in Smash 4. Because she's much taller, and more his size of woman. He also accepts Luma as his student, and teaches him the Falcon Punch.

Marakatu

Smash Ace
1) You have to fight a veteran smasher in order to join Super Smash Bros. Captain Falcon loves to do this, so most of the characters let him do it. Chrom, Lucina and Robin tried to join, but Chrom got his butt kicked and Cap didn't approve him.

2) Third-party characters can't join in, unless they are invited.

3) The smash ball can read the deepest thoughts of its users, and then summon the strongest thing they can imagine. Link thinks about the Triforce, Zelda think about the weapon that can destroy evil and Sonic thinks about the Chaos Emeralds, for example. Pokémon think about the strongest move they can learn because they are that simple-minded. Fox and Captain Falcon think about their cool vehicles. Selfish villains become stronger versions of themselves because that's all they can think about.

Plain Yogurt

Smash Ace
-The Smashers live in a sort of mansion/castle co-owned by Mario and King Dedede. When it's time for a new tournament, Mario invites the other 7 of the original 8 while Dedede sets off with a bag full of challenger letters given to him by a mysterious cloaked figure wearing white gloves to deliver to the newcomers and other veterans.

-These letters issue the Smasher a time and place to be. The cloaked figure tells Dedede to deliver them in a specific order, hence why we don't hear the full roster right away.

-When the Smasher's time comes, he meets the mysterious figure at the appointed location. The figure arrives on Mach Rider's motorcycle and explains whatever challenge he is giving to the potential smasher. Most often times the challenge is simply a duel between the two.

-The figure uses tricks from Nintendo games long forgotten to ensure the potential smasher has no clue what to expect. He tosses Urinas from Clu Clu Land, summons Eggplant men from Wrecking Crew, and uses the NES Zapper as a sub weapon. (okay so people probably remember the zapper but...whatever.)

-His main weapon is a strange sword with the Smash symbol embellished on the pommel. He does not unsheathe the sword until he reaches a verdict for the smasher. If the challenger is not up to task, he draws the sword and "cuts" them, not injuring them, but rather creating a trophy from them to showcase at the castle/mansion.

-If he finds the fighter worthy, he merely rests the blade on the fighter's shoulder as if knighting them and congratulates them on their admittance to the Smash Tournament before removing the cloak's hood and revealing himself as Sakurai. He gives the new smasher a day to prepare to leave home and drives away on the Mach Rider Motorcycle. The challenger is transported the next day by Warp Pipe.

-The Pokemon Trainer's challenge was to scale a cliff with his Pokemon, but he was not allowed to have Charizard fly him up there. Red took a nasty fall halfway up, and while he survived, he was unable to continue. With Squirtle and Ivysaur remaining behind to ensure his safety, he urged his Charizard to continue without them and fight on their behalf.

There is a dinner table for every generation of smash bros., a la the Hogwart House tables. However, the initial announced fighters eat together until enough representatives for each era are confirmed.

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IKE:
The only "friend" Ike fights for with that isn't from Fire Emblem is Captain Falcon. He acts as an older brother to the Fire Emblem crew.

LUCINA:
Lucina follows Marth everywhere when Robin isn't busy and requires her help. Everyone treats her as the little sister, the only exception to this is Robin, who wishes to confess his love to her.

ROBIN:
Robin is jealous of Lucina's fondness of Marth, as he primarily enrolled the two of them to the Smash Universe so that he could
potentially confess his feelings to Lucina without her Dad (Chrom) being around. Marth and Ike frequently speak to Robin about the strengths and weaknesses of other fighters.

MARTH:
Marth is annoyed that Ike and Captain Falcon get together, he finds Lucina amusing due to the fact that she dresses almost exactly like he used to. He has an air of dignity about him, noble and sincere, but also rather sensitive to insults. Watches his "crew" from afar, and takes care of them without their notice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Top Bottom