• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Headcanons

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
:4lucina: is secretly happy that :4falcon: beat the **** out of Chrom because she was worried that two Fire Emblem clones would result in one getting cut.

The Villagers, :4wiifit: and the :4mii: have banded together with a grudge against non-player characters (who have their own individual personalities and stories).
They plan to remove all the distinguishing features of the rest of the roster. Saws and sandpaper will be involved.

After years of being fed nothing but macaroons, :4charizard: finally lost it and devoured :squirtle:,:ivysaur: and especially :pt:

After seeing Mario Kart 8, :4falcon: fell into a severe depression. This has been relieved since his inclusion into Smash 4 mostly thanks to :4zss: and her work out shorts.

After a night of boozing, :4robinm: and :4robinf: kissed for a laugh. To this day :4lucina:uses the memory for "tension relief".
[Content removed by Moderator] Seems legit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
:4lucina: faps to her husband kissing a genderbent version of himself? Seems legit.
Bro, keep in mind that Robin has no 'canon' pairing. Remember always the division between our fanons and headcanons.
Besides, Robin x Anna OTP :bee:

Last edited:

Radayam

Smash Apprentice
Bowser Jr.'s Clown Car is incapable of flying in this game not due to obvious balance reasons, but because Jr. filled it with so many weapons that it is constantly being weighed down.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Falco and Captain Falcon's favorite American football team is The Falcons. :troll:

I should not be allowed to pun

Luigi once spent the whole day reading Creepypastas. Needless to say he wasn't able to sleep for a week. haha I did that today and idk if I can sleep tonight OTL

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Thought of a super random one, but I've seen this before primarily with Ganondorf and Snake

• Ganondorf has a soft spot for the children of Smash (minus Toon Link) and the small creatures (Pikachu, Duck Hunt Dog and Duck, Jiggs, Kirby, etc). Luma seems to have grown to Ganondorf, which makes Rosalina look at him in some kind of way :love:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
The reason Tharja doesn't appear in the game is because Master Hand had her arrested for sexual harassment. The victim? You all know who they are.

Note: I have nothing against Tharja. I just couldn't resist doing this.

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
Falco and Captain Falcon's favorite American football team is The Falcons. :troll:

I should not be allowed to pun

Luigi once spent the whole day reading Creepypastas. Needless to say he wasn't able to sleep for a week. haha I did that today and idk if I can sleep tonight OTL
You shouldn't be allowed to punt. :troll:

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
- Toon Link, Villager, and Ness are really good friends who enjoy being adventurous and ever so slightly mischievous. They are interested in adding Bowser Jr. to their little group, but he has been hesitant to accept their friendship because of the "good guy/bad guy" barrier. Even so, BJ does play with them whenever he can without getting caught by the Koopalings or his dad.

- I haven't yet decided on my headcanon for Duck Hunt. I love the Loony Tunes-esque relationship they have in game, and the Tumblr comic is amazing, but I'm waiting to see if we get any "canon" info on them. Knowing Sakurai, it'll be one of those "up to the player" things, but still. I like to know the real story before I start to fiddle with it.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Bro, keep in mind that Robin has no 'canon' pairing. Remember always the division between our fanons and headcanons.
Besides, Robin x Anna OTP :bee:
Wait... Isn't every pairing canon due to multiple timelines and Outrealms?

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
Every time Captain Falcon sees Pit he has this growing urge to murder him, sometimes he envisions himself grabbing pit by the feet and splitting him apart like a wishbone.

Last edited:

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
May I ask why?
CF sees Pit + any KI character as a waste of life due to them getting a new game after no one gave a crud about their original title on the NES, whereas F-Zero hasn't seen light in 10 years (12 years if you count GX as the last true game). And so he becomes increasingly violent towards winged children from the KI series and does not discriminate between black and white types. He also wants to shove Palutena's staff up her fudge-passage until it erupts from her mouth in a typically fatal manner.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
CF sees Pit + any KI character as a waste of life due to them getting a new game after no one gave a crud about their original title on the NES, whereas F-Zero hasn't seen light in 10 years (12 years if you count GX as the last true game). And so he becomes increasingly violent towards winged children from the KI series and does not discriminate between black and white types. He also wants to shove Palutena's staff up her fudge-passage until it erupts from her mouth in a typically fatal manner.
Is this just his feelings? Or are these your's too?

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
Well, this thread took another sudden turn for the disturbing. I want back the brain space that some of those posts took... (looking at you, sodomy and incest. looking at you.)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Wow..this all escalated quickly. (Especially the violent ones, gods)

....anyway.
Dark Pit and Pit are roommates. Dark Pit often takes Pit's stuff without permission.

Shulk likes to fix mechanical stuff like computers and the transmission on vehicles.

Captain Falcon writes computer programs in his spare time.

Dr. Mario is a cross between Adrian Monk and Gregory House. (I miss those shows OTL)

Last edited:

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
Wow..this all escalated quickly. (Especially the violent ones, gods)

....anyway.
Dark Pit and Pit are roommates. Dark Pit often takes Pit's stuff without permission.

Shulk likes to fix mechanical stuff like computers and the transmission on vehicles.

Captain Falcon writes computer programs in his spare time.

Dr. Mario is a cross between Adrian Monk and Gregory House. (I miss those shows OTL)
Piggy backing!!! Bowser Jr. goes to Shulk for repairs and such for his Clown Car, and they prank the Koopalings by borrowing supplies from C. Falcon and modifying their Cars.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
:4bowserjr:,:4larry:,:4roy:,:4wendy:,:4iggy:,:4morton:,:4lemmy:,:4ludwig:,:4ness:,:4diddy:,:4tlink:, :4ganondorf: and Morgan all tend to hang out together.

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Shulk is completely oblivious of the fact that many of the smash sisters have a slight crush on him, namely :4robinf::4lucina::4peach:, because of his personaility and rock hard abs.

:4darkpit: drinks from a coffee mug with the words "your tears" engraved on it.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Shulk is completely oblivious of the fact that many of the smash sisters have a slight crush on him, namely :4robinf::4lucina::4peach:, because of his personaility and rock hard abs.

:4darkpit: drinks from a coffee mug with the words "your tears" engraved on it.
:4greninja:'s attacks are made from the tears of :mewtwopm:.
Also :4robinm: is aware of the female Smashers (namely :4lucina:'s) crushs on :4shulk:. Namely because he has one too. Threesomes ahoy!
:4robinm: also has plans to take out any of the Smashers in case one were to turn rouge.

Last edited:

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
:4shulk:'s been placed in charge of performing maintenance on :4rob: and :4megaman: after each of their battles. This has lead to him forming a close friendship with the two of them.

When :4drmario: joins the battle, Dr. :4luigi: is in charge of health care.
Dr. :4luigi:: "Leave it to me-a!"

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Bowser Jr. often hangs out with the Koopalings, who are adopted by Bowser. However, since Jr. is Bowser's legitimate son, the Koopalings secretly feel bitter toward Jr. Except Lemmy, for some reason.

Jr.'s also a bit of a softy, and despite being the son of Mario's nemesis, actually admires the plumber in red and joined Smash just to engage in a fair fight. He's also a bit timid at times, as when the Koopalings plan something particularly dastardly, Jr. tends to back out, and some of the Koopalings call him a wimp for doing so.

(this is kiiiiinda inspired by real life events of mine also.)

Last edited:

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
Just a note to the thread: Please be advised that any inappropriate content will not be tolerated. We've been having some issues with that in this thread as of late, so please be cautious of what you post. If it worsens, I will not hesitate to lock the thread.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
After creating Shulk's 6 alternate colors, Master Hand struggled to come up with an eighth costume for him. Then one day while everyone was at the pool, some of the younger fighters decided to play a prank on a newcomer and swiped Shulk's clothes, leading to him being forced to run around the entire mansion in only his swimming trunks to get his clothes back from them. When Master Hand saw this... well... let's just say the rest is history. ;)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Fox and Falco are like Shawn and Gus from Psych. (miss that show ;-; )

...and yeah, as the mod said, let's be careful what we post, nothing explicit. I just hope the guy who posted those brutally gory headcanons doesn't come back, the thread wasn't that bad until today...I even ignored him, those graphic descriptions made me very uncomfortable.

If worse comes to worst I guess I'll make a Tumblr or something for it and notify you guys of it (but no character-bashing bloody ones please...I can't stand those myself.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom