• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabuhli

Smash Rookie
Oh my god! I managed to snag an unused code from a random comment on wiiudaily.com. That felt so good...

Lane2045

Smash Rookie
Can I please get a code ive been looking for 4 hours now please id really appreciate it

Sonic-Fan

Smash Journeyman
So I just got off the phone with Nintendo customer service after waiting like 20 minutes to get through and apparently platinum members who aren't opted in for email notifications from club nintendo don't get crap...and that's where I am right now. I'm not going to pretend I'm more "qualified" than any of these other people to play the demo early, but you can bet your ass that I'm bummed out about this, and would be super stoked to play smash asap.

If anyone who has an extra code is kind enough to PM one my way, I'd be very appreciative of the gesture and I'd do whatever I could to repay the favour.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and happy smashing! :D

Jordo

Smash Apprentice
Can someone spare a code to this good ol' boy in the midwest and long time smasher? Greatly appreciated, please pm.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I assume there's a better option than begging for a code here... Tell us of your magic
There is a non-Smash forum I am a member of. The Smash fanbase there is really small, so people were sharing codes among themselves.

One guy publicly posted a code and started teasing another guy who did not yet have access to his 3DS. He was teasing him over whether or not his code was fake.

So I decided "**** it", and sent the guy who got me my code, this NA code that was publicly posted. And it worked out for him!
http://ponpongaygaygay.tumblr.com/post/97342077145/the-person-i-got-a-demo-which-is-tumblr-user

Luckily, I'm not cheating this other guy out of anything. The guy who posted that code has more, as do some other users, so he can still get one.

However, I'm not posting any links to this place now, because I want them to spread around their community first. If any have any leftovers, I may try to get them for some people here.

I swear, spreading these Smash codes is like dealing drugs at this point. :p

StarLight42

Smash Lord
Can I please have a code? I'm so sick of patrolling GameFAQS for hours searching for one, PLEASE GUYS!

Thomas Was Everywhere

Smash Cadet
NNID
sonicrox2009
I don't know if I'll have anything to offer, all I know is that at this point i cannot wait until next week. Please, anyone willing, send me a PM with the code.

MaximusJ07

Smash Rookie
Hi there! If anyone has a spare NA 3DS code, that would be amazing and I would be infinitely greatful :D

HohnTTD

Smash Cadet
I can personally wait a week for the demo to go public, but I'd love to get an NA code for my girlfriend if possible. :3

VFD

Smash Rookie
I'd be so grateful if someone could share a NA demo code. Please! :)

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Sxips video won! Will pm you the code, plus shy guy is awesome.
The back slash joke? That was the worst one (It wasn't bad), And it's wasn't even a video.

Last edited:

CrossDispatcher

Smash Cadet
Here's the NA codes I have:

A05V4JJN0AAUH9NC
A05V8YQG0DS0KRQ3
A05VCU092QFBKGF4

I hope everyone has a nice day! :)

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
Can someone hook me up with a code? My friend hooked up all of my friends except for me,just to be spiteful. Now I'm all left out..

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
Oh, well. Last post. If someone has a Spare NA code that you were supposed to share, please, gimme it.

Chaosmaster8753

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaoticZelos3578
3DS FC
2750-1187-7177
If anyone somehow has a North American code to spare, could I have one please?

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
Hey, for all these "generous people," I think I will not share my recent NA code I just obtained with anyone just because people decided to ignore my request of me wanting one a while back to cheer me up, after being diagnosed with ALS. I know you guys don't care.... Go ahead and hook your friends up!!! But it's all ok now because I've received 4 codes.

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
I'm kind of sad that I probably won't ever get a code... Damn I really wanted one because I was never able to make it to events where I could play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom