• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
I think I should ask one more time... Can I please have a demo code for NA? I haven't has any hands on time with the 3ds version at all.

war80

Smash Rookie
i want to try the demo so if you are kind enough pm me, NA one

Last edited:

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
Can you give me a code? I'd befriend you in both the 3ds and Wii U, plus I'd eternally grateful.

Hamatoyoshi27

Smash Rookie
I would greatly appreciate it if I can get a spare NA code, PM me is possible please.

Last edited:

Mist0freality

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3711-8846-8875
can someone here please be Grateful and Share a code with me?
My friend has one and i feel lonely and want to play :) i will be very much grateful and enjoy the game

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I would love a code! I will play the demo everyday and never turn off my 3DS.

If you give me a demo code i will give you $12,912,292,223,490,344 dollars!

Last edited:

c-1

Smash Cadet
I said this in another thread, but Pm me a north american demo code and I will trade you a 5 iv adamant speed boost torchic in return :3

Not Rick.

Smash Rookie
I wanna be the cool kid to play NA Sm4sh, all the other guys at school judge me at playing smash on how well they do in Boss Battles... I don't even know...

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
Somebody, anybody, please PM me an NA code

Pretttyyyy plleeeaasseeee

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
(Gonna keep re-posting this because I'm really serious about getting something for this guy. I'm tired as hell and dying with the flu, but this guy still deserves a code)

So I have my own code (an EU version), but there is a bit of a story behind it:

I snagged one from Twitter, and it worked. However, when brought to the download page, I was told I needed to free up space. So I did that. Then, when brought back to download page, my code had been used by someone else while I was freeing up space. I was shattered.

Then about an hour later, some random person on tumblr heard about this. Someone I don't know at all. And decided to enter some giveaway for EU codes, despite needing an NA code for themselves. Sure enough, they won, sent me this new code, I entered it in, and having already cleared space, I could download it just fine.

However, they are struggling to find an NA code. I would like to return the favour, so if anyone has a spare, it would be reatly appreciated.

Proof that I'm not making an elaborate hoax and do in fact have my own demo:

http://sonicbrawler182.tumblr.com/post/97335500882/my-week-is-made
http://sonicbrawler182.tumblr.com/post/97335614812/mega-man-is-amazing-so-proud-to-pick-him-up-as-my

And here's the lovely person who got me my code, but still needs an NA code:

http://ponpongaygaygay.tumblr.com/

If you have a tumblr just send it directly to them via Ask or something.

It would be really appreciated. I'd feel really bad if this guy can't get one, when it may have possibly been my fault.

T-Donor66

Purple Prizes
NNID
T-Donor66
3DS FC
3050-7765-3759
Hello! I am a huge Smash fan and cannot contain my hype. Unfortunately I only got Gold status. I have been waiting so long to play this game. I have had no hands on time with the game. I really need an NA code. Thank you so much!

Last edited:

Qual_

Smash Apprentice
LOL THIS THREAD !

I dont need a code, i dont have a 3DS, but are you really expecting than someone will read this forum like "Hey, maybe ill give a code to a random guy page 8 !"

ROFLMAO

Mod Aure

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, anyone got an AU code? I haven't seen anyone mention AU at all. xD

PTHsmash

Smash Rookie
I'll give my last code to someone who has the best shulk meme, he's going to be my main lol

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Disregard my previous posts. I managed to get one for that guy elsewhere. Happy days! :D

Last edited:

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
Can someone please explain to me why "The Demon King" still hasn't gotten a PM with a code? This is blasphemy! You all shall pay dearly for this!

(Seriously though an NA code would make my day and week! A big thank you to anybody that chooses me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom