• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I'm starting to think it is useless t ask for one. No one is actually that nice enough to give some away, from my Experience of asking and then not receiving
There are always nice people out there. The trouble is, there aren't enough nice people to go around to everybody.

Rayveekay

Smash Rookie
My friend just got me the hookup #blessed. I bow out, good luck to everyone else!

MasterLuigi

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2835-8943
I feel stupid. I qualified for it but I didn't receive it because I opted out of receiving marketing emails from Nintendo.
Can I have a NA code? Please?
edit: Thank you!

Last edited:

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
I'd love an EU code, I've been waiting frikkin 5 years!!! I'll love you forever <3

DarkStar64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Keystoner_33
3DS FC
4914-3939-6213
If anyone could help me out with a US code it would be super greatly appreciated PM me

SupaKMW

Smash Cadet
Yall are right lol. Im just itching to know if this game would be worthy of competition.

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
I've been searching for a code since 1 pm. Please, if there is a nice person somewhere, PLEASE GIVE ME A CODE.

EarthBoundRules

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4399-0517-2480
Just a suggestion to those very desperate for codes: hundreds of NA and EU codes are being posted in threads on 4chan's /v/ board. Problem is, it's first come first serve, and you have to type pretty quickly to get a working code. That's how I got my demo copy.

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
I feel stupid. I qualified for it but I didn't receive it because I opted out of receiving marketing emails from Nintendo.
Can I have a NA code? Please?
I'm in the same boat as well, I'm 99% sure I was Platinum in the 2014 Club Nintendo year but now it looks like I got demoted to gold... or maybe I was hallucinating. Either way I've bitten all my nails off so I need a demo here bad DX

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
Hey, I'd love a North American code, if there are any left to give away :)

Last edited:

vinerd

Smash Cadet
I really want the demo so badly! If anyone has a code, I'll gladly take it!

I'll be your friend on Facebook!

MrJesse

Smash Rookie
My friend just told me about this demo request thread, I really want to play some smash with him tomorrow!
If anyone is generous enough to have an EU demo for me it would make my day after a long day of work. THANKS!

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
Just throwing my hat into the ring also... been a Platinum Club Nintendo member every year and would LOVE a demo.

Momaster12

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I really wouldn't expect a code as people are of course limited. However, it would really make my terrible week better if I were to be shared one! Here's to hope! :D

elephant13

Smash Apprentice
I will photoshop something with subpar skill (I'm only learning/self taught) if I someone gives me a code.
I was a Plat. member but didn't opt to get emails:(
Plz & thank you!

edit: I am located in America

Last edited:

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
I have had platinum for 5 years straight. The fact I have no codes is utter BS.. I spend too much on nintendo products to not get a set of codes.. damnit. Well I guess I could ask for one but..

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
So, I was just short of platinum this year and would absolutely adore an NA code! If anybody could hook me up I'd be so grateful!!!

EDIT: I really really want to play as Mario! He's my favorite!

Last edited:

inb4raisins

Smash Rookie
I think I too opted out of emails despite having platinum :( in the event I get them I'd trade someone back one if they sent me one! I thought refreshing my email a thousand times would help, but alas.

Peterawr

Smash Cadet
I would love to have a code!
I want to main Villager.
That creepy stare.

Please help me if possible!
Thank you to everyone sharing codes - we all APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!

Shadow Ganon

Smash Cadet
I got back from work not too long ago to find out what I missed today. Worst day to have a long shift at work -__-. Posting for anyone's spare NA code!

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
One of my friends hooked up all of my other friends and purposely left me out just to be spiteful. Anyone feeling like PMing me a code? I'm kinda irritated at them.

Jaden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jadenthemerle
3DS FC
2664-2123-0479
Why is everyone checking Club Nintendo? The codes come in through email, unless you can get them through the Club Nintendo website too?

Also, I'm still in need of a code for my friend. One of my four codes didn't work. Thanks Smashboards.

oGr33n

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3050-7615-9118
Lookin' for a kind, generous individual who could give me a code :)

JPoots

Smash Rookie
If anyone could hook me up with a code, I would be eternally grateful. Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom