• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FellaMcFellerson

Smash Rookie
NNID
FellaMcFellerson
3DS FC
1332-8566-3095
I would like an NA code and will be very grateful to anybody who would PM me one.

Rayveekay

Smash Rookie
Plllleeeeaaaaseee I'll abandon the street fighter community and swear allegiance to smash forever!!! =( =( =(

TearsforFears

Smash Cadet
NNID
TearsForFears
3DS FC
5472-6632-5877
I just got my email!! I have three codes. Rather than give them away you can win them from me! Message me and prepare for a pokemon battle.

Frenzy

Smash Apprentice
If someone would pm me a code I would be eternally grateful. I don't want to buy one because I'm incredibly poor right now haha.... :( North America.

Last edited:

zack4812

Smash Apprentice
Are you going to send him an angry letter laced with anthrax?

Anyways, if someone had a code to spare, I would ask that you send it to legendofrob1, that would be great. I do not want the code myself; however, legendofrob1 truly deserves a demo code. He is a great guy, and apparently his birthday is coming up. That is worth some good karma.

I will send you nudes.
Nah, I won't send him anything I only took stuff from his Steam account and sold it

Last edited:

Toesrus

Smash Cadet
Yo can anyone spare a code? that would pretty awesome. I dont really know where else i could find one

ConnortheGoodra

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm looking for a NA download code for super smash bros for 3ds. Now, as this favor is not a light thing to ask for, I would like to offer whoever is so kind as to share their code to me (just in DM, that's perfectly fine) a shiny 6 iv adamant tyrantrum, a shiny 5 iv (minus attack) calm gooey goodra, and a shiny 6 iv modest latios. Just DM me your friend code and show me proof of the code in some way shape or form and I'm more than happy to oblige. Thanks, have a good day! (Please note that the latios and the tyrantrum are nicknamed) I also just found a shiny Empoleon with Pokerus, though I have no idea how competitively viable it is (no nickname).

Critternation

Smash Rookie
Anyone who has a spare code, message me :D I would greatly appreciate it, i missed the platinum qualification by 20 coins.

Inurian

Smash Rookie
Dear lord, please an NA code... I know there's like, zero chance, but please..

Slyzir

Smash Rookie
I guys! I need a code for my friend. I got codes but only one worked so I'm hoping one of you sexy people could help a fellow Smasher out! Thanks and NA please!

Solarman

Smash Cadet
Eh what the heck I will graciously accept any NA codes as I have yet to get one.

LaughingLuigi

Smash Apprentice
Can some send me a NA code, please? All the codes I find are already used. I would very appreciate it if someone here would send me a NA code via PM. Thanks! ;)

Bonk!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IPAVGSSB
3DS FC
2638-1531-9991
I would appreciate it so much if somebody would be so kind to share a code with me in a PM. My platinum expired literally a month before the date this giveaway started :[ It's quite frustrating... I live in the US btw.

LckyAce

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LckyAce
3DS FC
0533-4950-3798
Eh.. Why not, I got nothing to lose.. besides getting fake codes
NA Code please :)

Last edited:

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
Asking nicely here for a US demo code, of course my chances are EXTREMELY low, but... its worth a shot right?

Rayveekay

Smash Rookie
Holy **** guys, how many new users are here for codes only? are you guys going to even stay faithful to the forums?!
It is true....I activated my account today with hopes to get a demo code...however I have silently been on smashboards since it's creation. you all have shaped me into the smash player I am now....and you didn't even know it. bless you all!! =)

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
Holy **** guys, how many new users are here for codes only? are you guys going to even stay faithful to the forums?!
i've been here for quite a while, good place for Smash 4 info.

While I can wait a week...it would be awesome not to have to if anyone has a spare code.
:4lucina:-"Hope will never die!"

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
I've tried to wait a week for the demo. But I can't take it. :laugh:
Like Oliver would say, 'holds up bowl' Please, PM me a code! (North America one!) :laugh:

Last edited:

Meleefan

Smash Cadet
Well.. I'm hoping for someone to hopefully hand me a NA code. Me love you long time bb

Laikue

Smash Cadet
NNID
Thatguylaikue
3DS FC
4356-1192-5913
I'm looking for a code for a US 3DS demo, if anyone has one, it would really be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
While I am new to the forums, I actually do plan on frequenting it. (especially now that the new smash is so close.)

DJ Backwards

Smash Rookie
I must admit I do not have access to the demo and would very much like access to the demo. So I ow get down on my hands and knees and humbly request... Can I have a spare code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom