• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momaster12

Smash Cadet
Could someone be kind enough to share with me a code for the NA Demo? I should have a Premium account but I'm pretty sure I turned off newsletter. It will be greatly appreciated. Thanks In advance!

Marutan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Marutan570
Anyone willing to share a NA code with me? I will remember it forever. (Forever as in, 6-10 years probably) Marutan570@yahoo.com if you want to email it to me.

Last edited:

SoraYoshi

Smash Cadet
NNID
xNinjaYoshix
3DS FC
0130-1855-1624
Me too, I literally can't wait a week.

LawofDeath

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LawofDe4th
3DS FC
3480-3867-8012
Looking for a U.S code for my bro. Would be much appreciated.

Diplohmacy

Smash Rookie
NNID
1R57Q9E3
3DS FC
3454-1490-5891
Anyone here would like to help a fellow smasher out with an NA code?

Slashdash12

Smash Cadet
NNID
Slashdash12
3DS FC
1091-9725-3648
READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING!
This is where you can request for codes, and, since the last thread was taken down due to things getting out of hand, please abide by these rules:
1. NO selling codes. If you want to be generous and give a code, give it to someone, do NOT sell it, otherwise you can take your business elsewhere.
2. NO offering to purchase codes, you can negotiate this through PM-ing if you want to give back.
3. Don't post multiple times, put your post and wait.
And, with that: I don't have a code, so, unless people give me more than 1 (which it isn't even likely I'll get 1!), don't ask me for codes, please.
Remember: Everyone else is just as excited as you to get their hands on it (including me), so be patient, and wait for your turn.
Don't just put a code up for the dead on the thread, though, PM it to whoever you want to give it to.
(This being said, I, too, would appreciate a NA code, if anyone has one available)
I am a huge smash fan, so if anyone is kind enough to spare me a code, please send me one to use. If I am not chosen, I will patiently wait until next week. Thank you for reading this.

zack4812

Smash Apprentice
Im giving one out later tonight, I don't want people to trade or buy codes online.

THEY SCAM!

NoruNorukage

Smash Rookie
PRETTY PLEASE! I know there are probably no more codes available, but if someone could share... I'd be very happy!

M23-X0

Smash Journeyman
Where can I find a code ? Someone gave me a used one... and now I'm upset :(

Edit : if someone can PM me one, I'll be eternally grateful to him/her !

Last edited:

Rayveekay

Smash Rookie
Can anyone pleeeaaassee PM me an NA download code! Life time gamer, long time smasher....and all around friendly d00d. <3

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
I think it should be added to the first post to edit your post if you receive a demo code. Should keep things a little more organized.

Sagi71

Smash Rookie
Hey. If anyone has any spare NA codes to give away, would be great if someone could share!

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Luckily, I know his Steam account, IP address AND his home address! And I know a thing or two about revenge. ;)
Are you going to send him an angry letter laced with anthrax?

Anyways, if someone had a code to spare, I would ask that you send it to legendofrob1, that would be great. I do not want the code myself; however, legendofrob1 truly deserves a demo code. He is a great guy, and apparently his birthday is coming up. That is worth some good karma.

I will send you nudes.

NoruNorukage

Smash Rookie
I will type out a personalized thank you to anybody willing to share! And... just as an added incentive... I will, uh, cast a spell of mad Smash prowess upon the lucky person who is sharing their luck with me! Also... pie. I can't give you any... but pie sure is delicious.

SupaKMW

Smash Cadet
I'll throw my name in the hat for a demo, want to get good and make my mark in a tourny should this game blow up lol. Much appreciated as everyone else. Can pm or email to supakmw@hotmail.com

CaptainCrisb

Smash Journeyman
YES! Just got my US codes! I don't know how to get nominated for being a mod, but if any of you can, I'll give them a code ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So about me being a mod, since I'm sure people won't trust me:
I play competitively, so yeah XD
I won't just randomly pull dumb stuff on people XD
Yeah.... so yeah, if you want a free code, you know who to make a mod ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Drew Baldy

Smash Rookie
YES! Just got my US codes! I don't know how to get nominated for being a mod, but if any of you can, I'll give them a code ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So about me being a mod, since I'm sure people won't trust me:
I play competitively, so yeah XD
I won't just randomly pull dumb stuff on people XD
Yeah.... so yeah, if you want a free code, you know who to make a mod ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If I had any idea how to do this I would make you a mod in a heartbeat.

Waluigi is too big

Smash Journeyman
NNID
waluigi44
Can one of you kind gentlemen, please PM me a NA code. If you do I will be extremely grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom