• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FieryFetus

Smash Cadet
NNID
FieryFetus
3DS FC
1263-7040-1503
I need a NA demo so bad like I'm Platinum but I guess I'm one of those unworthy ones in Nintendo's eyes. If you're generous please message me!

EDIT: I'll toss in The Ship from Steam as a thank-you since I have it collecting a lot of dust.

Last edited:

ShredderN64

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShredderN64
3DS FC
3093-7074-7292
Hey pals, spent all of today wasting away at /v/ trying to nab a code... I was unsuccessful. If anyone could please give me a NA code, it would make my day/week/year.

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
what do i do
is it "anything"
because i would almost
help
"member since before brawl released" does this give me street/forum cred

Last edited:

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
I've been looking all day for a NA code, I will love if somebody had an extra code, I really wanna try Mario out and see his combos, so if anyone please I've been wanting to try out this game for a while.

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
i feel terrible because i don't really "deserve" one and now i'm just begging pedantically

EarthBoundRules

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4399-0517-2480
I'd be very grateful for an NA code. I achieved Platinum 2014 but opted out of emails. I'll be looking for codes for the next few days; I'll update this post if I receive one.

EDIT: I got one for free off 4chan. Thanks anyway guys!

Last edited:

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
If that changes anything: I've been a member since 2007... if some oldie got a EU Code I'd be more than happy to take it ;)

Edit: Sorry, didn't think it wasn't allowed to post offers. I only thought the OP didn't allow paying for codes!

Last edited:

Mendelsin

Smash Cadet
I would greatly appreciate a NA demo code. Plus I will throw in a virtual hug from yours truly. If you're willing to share, PM me

Last edited:

daviatella

Smash Rookie
if you were to be generous enough to give me one,of course. i will be eternally grateful :)

Last edited:

Clicky

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1263-7992-8882
I guess I'm going to join all those other people asking for codes. Maybe someone has one for EU, would be super nice :)

Edit: I'm also willing to trade some Steam codes, if anyone's interested:
Batman Arkham Asylum and City
Serious Sam 3
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Natural Selection
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Dungeons of Dredmor Complete

Did you try this one? A05VHM2L2SK0PYKT I don't know if it has been used or not

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
Also, please remember, they are e-mailing codes out ALL DAY. If you haven't gotten yours yet, be patient, and, if you are incredibly generous, maybe you will share it here on the thread, or through PMs.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
I'm from the Scandinavian area of Europe, which sadly doesn't get Club Nintendo-support. I'd love to give the demo a shot if anyone has an extra code

Last edited:

RFN

Smash Rookie
wow mass hysteria lol. Let me help out Homsar3. There's a bunch of people above me on this page who are offering stuff for codes. that is not allowed. Read the rules in the op

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
wow mass hysteria lol. Let me help out Homsar3. There's a bunch of people above me on this page who are offering stuff for codes. that is not allowed. Read the rules in the op
Thanks, was eating dinner, and couldn't keep up. The more you offer things, the closer this thread is to closing.

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
i definitely won't buy a cheap steam game for whoever offers me a code
don't message me about it i swear
NA code please :D

Last edited:

Sean R-H

Smash Rookie
I'm a club Nintendo platinum member and like a lot of people I unfortunately wasn't able to get a code. It would mean a lot to me and my smash buddies if someone would be generous enough to give one of their spare NA codes. I would very much appreciate it! :)

Last edited:

CaptainCrisb

Smash Journeyman
YES! Just got my US codes! I don't know how to get nominated for being a mod, but if any of you can, I'll give them a code ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
I will give you a cookie if you PM me a North American code :)

Seriously sucks though, I didn't even know about Club Nintendo, and I totally would have been a Platinum member by now if I had :p

Received a code! It works guys, just be patient and don't spam :p

Last edited:

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
Well, I really, really, want this demo. You know, here in Brazil we don't have Club Nintendo at ALL, add that to the fact the games get here 2-3 months after the US release, so please, could a kind soul spare with me a code? You'll make my day.

GreatRagnarok

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Neodragon22
3DS FC
3007-8564-4279
If anyone wants to share one to me, I would love it. I want to try it out myself if I can. (I'm in North America so a NA code would be perfect.)

Last edited:

MeleeMan

Smash Ace
NNID
WilderFTW
3DS FC
2105-9709-5961
I would really appreciate a NA demo code. Anyone with an extra that is willing to share I would be eternally grateful! If you do decide to grant my request please add my friend code on 3ds so we can play a few rounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom