• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Twitch Stream Goes Live!

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
How do you know it was the full roster? I know this sounds like denial, but I struggle to believe the entire roster can be unlocked after only a few hours.
Well, game says "YOU UNLOCKED EVERY CHARACTER!" , any question? NO mewtwo, NO ridley, NO king k'rool, happy? YES YES YES! I'm so happy

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
Full roster guys, no mewtwo or ridley or kingkrool enough ****storm

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Well, game says "YOU UNLOCKED EVERY CHARACTER!" , any question? NO mewtwo, NO ridley, NO king k'rool, happy? YES YES YES! I'm so happy
Yeah, that was posted after your original comment.

Why are you so happy about deconfirmations?

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Yeah, that was posted after your original comment.

Why are you so happy about deconfirmations?
Because he didn't want those characters in the game? I share his sentiment, K Rool is hardly relevant and I'm glad Ridley got shot down. I like Mewtwo and would've been a good return for him like with Dr. Mario, but I could care less either way, he'd probably be terrible again.

But hey, that's my opinion, much like how in his opinion, from what we can gather, he didn't like those three enough for him to want them playable in the least.

Last edited:

PAPCGyE

Smash Apprentice
Because he didn't want those characters in the game? I share his sentiment, K Rool is hardly relevant and I'm glad Ridley got shot down. I like Mewtwo and would've been a good return for him like with Dr. Mario, but I could care less either way, he'd probably be terrible again.

But hey, that's my opinion, much like how in his opinion, from what we can gather, he didn't like those three enough for him to want them playable in the least.
Well I don't think that the DHD is more relevant than any of those you said or even Krystal

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Well I don't think that the DHD is more relevant than any of those you said or even Krystal
I didn't even say anything about DHD? Hell, I hate his inclusion too. Same as Wii Fit Trainer, but it's not like we can do anything about them besides not play as them. Not that hard.

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
I didn't even say anything about DHD? Hell, I hate his inclusion too. Same as Wii Fit Trainer, but it's not like we can do anything about them besides not play as them. Not that hard.
You're my favorite person in this world. Just tell me Ganondorf's moveset sucks again and be my god.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
You're my favorite person in this world. Just tell me Ganondorf's moveset sucks again and be my god.
I'm confused. I don't need to say anything about that though, he clearly sucks, though we dunno about that yet in this game. He's okay in Melee, we need to see his fate in this one, provided they didn't **** him up like they still did Zelda.

Last edited:

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
I'm confused. I don't need to say anything about that though, he clearly sucks, though we dunno about that yet in this game. He's okay in Melee, we need to see his fate in this one, provided they didn't **** him up like they still did Zelda.
What do you mean Zelda? Is she too bad? Sorry had no time to check her yet.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
What do you mean Zelda? Is she too bad? Sorry had no time to check her yet.
From what people have seen so far, Zelda is still incredibly slow and bad, though some people say she might take some time getting used to, so only time will tell what the verdict on her head is.

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
From what people have seen so far, Zelda is still incredibly slow and bad, though some people say she might take some time getting used to, so only time will tell what the verdict on her head is.
Um i liked Zelda in Melee, her side B was always OP to me. I didn't play with Zelda much in Brawl. I hope she is not as bad as you/people think/s because i like playing with her.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Um i liked Zelda in Melee, her side B was always OP to me. I didn't play with Zelda much in Brawl. I hope she is not as bad as you/people think/s because i like playing with her.
Compared to other characters, Zelda is actually rather garbage in both Melee and Brawl. If you fancy tier lists, she's right at the bottom.

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
Compared to other characters, Zelda is actually rather garbage in both Melee and Brawl. If you fancy tier lists, she's right at the bottom.
Oh i didn't know tiers were important in smash, even though i'm not a casual player, i'm not super competitive i guess. I still just like using her, i'm just wondering why Link is F tier in Brawl for real now lol.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Oh i didn't know tiers were important in smash, even though i'm not a casual player, i'm not super competitive i guess. I still just like using her, i'm just wondering why Link is F tier in Brawl for real now lol.
Eh, tiers are just there, they're fairly credible and relevant to an extent if you ask me. I'll stop this though, cause we're getting off track. Still confused about being glorified for those other posts tho.

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
Eh, tiers are just there, they're fairly credible and relevant to an extent if you ask me. I'll stop this though, cause we're getting off track. Still confused about being glorified for those other posts tho.
Hah yeah ok, WE BECAME FRIENDS NOW.

Top Bottom