• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Twitch Stream Goes Live!

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Yup, just saw duck hunt. Too bad the man playing is awful and SD'd lolol.

Fig Newton

Smash Cadet
NNID
Figglypuff
So it seems the leak is indeed true. While I myself sorta disliked the leak the moment it was revealed, I still find it very exciting to see it first-hand. Smash 4 is really going to be one of the best games on the Nintendo 3DS platform. As for the twitch channels, here are two that I'm currently viewing for those who want to see Duck Hunt Dog, Dark Pit, and everything else pertaining to Smash 4.

Yushako's stream: http://www.twitch.tv/yushako

Hamayama's stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hamayama

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
so i guess there was some kinda fake smash game made a year ago called smashbros crusade that put duck hunt dog in it. Kinda looks mugen esc but i thought it was kinda funny that the neatral air attack they gave him actually turned out to be what the real duck hunt dog uses.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUPlpx8tPUU

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
How did they get the game already? I thought it was on the 13th.

Also, is Dark Pit a clone moveset? What about Dr. Mario?

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
How did they get the game already? I thought it was on the 13th.

Also, is Dark Pit a clone moveset? What about Dr. Mario?
Taiwan is apparently notorious for releasing games early.

Dark pit has a different side-B than pit. Doc has the doc tornado as his down-B, and a luigi-esque dair. Aka no fludd, aka they aren't clones.

Last edited:

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Taiwan is apparently notorious for releasing games early.

Dark pit has a different side-B than pit. Doc has the doc tornado as his down-B, and a luigi-esque dair. Aka no fludd, aka they aren't clones.
I mean their entire moveset, not just specials. Does Dark Pit use a bow just like regular Pit and share his entire moveset (sans Side-B apparently)? And I assume Dr. Mario is exactly the same as Mario but he just get Mario Tornado back?

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
I mean their entire moveset, not just specials. Does Dark Pit use a bow just like regular Pit and share his entire moveset (sans Side-B apparently)? And I assume Dr. Mario is exactly the same as Mario but he just get Mario Tornado back?
Their moves are different. Dark pits usmash has more hits. Doc has a completely different dair that can kill.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
The new Earthbound stage is so ****ing beautiful!

I love the Mother clips they show in the background. Too godlike! Giygas for sm4sh. Make it happen!

Last edited:
Top Bottom