• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS: Single Player Options Revealed

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Someone PLEASE stream the japanese copy the day it comes out on YouTube ! I wanna see the hidden content !! I'm dieing...again "vampire life"

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
The 3DS version seems amazing. I'm really wondering what is special about the Wii U version.

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Someone PLEASE stream the japanese copy the day it comes out on YouTube ! I wanna see the hidden content !! I'm dieing...again "vampire life"
I'm actually not looking forward to having to go internet dark once it gets released in Japan... Will Smashboards be taking any action to prevent spoilers?

Wyntir

NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
I'm actually not looking forward to having to go internet dark once it gets released in Japan... Will Smashboards be taking any action to prevent spoilers?
Just post "spoiler alert" or have a forum just for it. That's a clever way to settle this debate

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Just post "spoiler alert" or have a forum just for it. That's a clever way to settle this debate
Ehh... Pretty sure that's not going to work. Most folks don't care about following the rules when it comes to censoring themselves...

Wyntir

NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Ehh... Pretty sure that's not going to work. Most folks don't care about following the rules when it comes to censoring themselves...
Either way I will find my info whether or not people post leaks on here. You're right though, someone will ruin the thread.

DemoPvP

Smash Rookie
Interesting that Classic mode now chooses past stages as well. Nice to see it reworked into something new that keeps its iconic elements.

And it seems Break the Targets is gone. Or maybe it's unlockable or exclusive to the Wii U version?
Target Blast perhaps? Or is that some gamemode mentioned before that I haven't read up on yet.

Top Bottom