• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
My new location is extremely clever, just need to get that off my chest OHOHOHOHO.

Also I find it hilarious that Krystal is a pony. Poor Habanero.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Well, I for one welcome our new users. And yeah, I really hope they bring back Roy too. ;)

But, uh, with more ph1r3 pls. kthanxbai.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Actually, Super Mario is not the worst thing people might call Mario. Where I come from, people call him "Mario Bros".
I rage with the fire of a thousand suns when I hear it.
Where I live, people call Luigi "Green Mario".

D

Deleted member

Actually, Super Mario is not the worst thing people might call Mario. It makes some kind of sense, TBH. Where I come from, people call him "Mario Bros".
I rage with the fire of a thousand suns when I hear it.
Actually, his name IS Super Mario.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Random:

Just finished Ocarina for the first time! My days that game is ******** how good it is...puts Super Mario 64 to shame..hurts me to say....

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I second this.

Some just don't shut up about them and bring them everywhere.
I...don't think I really count as a fanboy, but I'm a pretty big fan of the show in my own right. I do agree that some of the fans can be really strange and irritating, but I think that's reflective of the people themselves rather than the show. My past girlfriend had lots of issues for example, and was a fan of the show, but her issues happened before the show.

I just do my best to try and diffuse the stigma, it's not fun being lumped. :(

D

Deleted member

I never got why people hated bronies until i saw this. unsure if staged
What a ************...

He forced those kids to put up with half an hour of that bull****.

I would have stood up and walked out. What a ****ing douchebag. A 5 min presentation on why you like this **** is bearable, but forcing people to watch a 30 min presentation on why you think this **** is good is goddamn bull****.

Anyway,

Sagat or Potemkin?
Who's manlier?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
From my understanding, while the MLP fandom may refer to itself as "bronies," to people outside of that, a "brony" is a specific type of degenerate, not your typical fan.

So I believe that means as long as you don't wear a fedora and watch the show, you're probably fine.

D

Deleted member

Random:

Just finished Ocarina for the first time! My days that game is ******** how good it is...puts Super Mario 64 to shame..hurts me to say....
Now play Majora's Mask which is a better game in every way.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
From my understanding, while the MLP fandom may refer to itself as "bronies," to people outside of that, a "brony" is a specific type of degenerate, not your typical fan.

So I believe that means as long as you don't wear a fedora and watch the show, you're probably fine.
From what I've gathered, there are several types of bronies. The normal ones who just watch the show, the ones who bring it up EVERYWHERE, the ones who buy the dolls and brush their manes, and the ones that... I don't even want to say it.

There's too many weird fans that outnumber the actually sane ones, which is why most people assume the entire fanbase is like those people. It's like the Sonic fanbase, only worse.

ANYWAYS, DIFFERENT TOPIC. 231 PAGES WITHOUT THIS TOPIC, SO LET'S NOT RUIN THAT.

Sagat or Potemkin?
Who's manlier?
I vote Sagat.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I asked for KI levels, no one helped, and you were around Habenero, so suck my ****.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

See, I'd like to think that, but I tend to see those things lumped together. I suppose it's one of those "One bad apple spoils the bunch" type things.

For whatever record this is on, I find the people that do those presentations ridiculously pretentious. I do enjoy the friendly nature of the fanbase (generally...) and the support the creators of the show provide to the fanbase, but most of the time when I interact with other "bronies" in real life, outside of my own friends, they're all quiet, self-centered, awkward or some variety of the three.

Sigh.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So...how 'bout those "totally legit" Nintendo Direct rumors from earlier? Was that already discussed?

D

Deleted member

Sagat wins, he got the most votes here and on 4chan.

Next.

Big Cheese vs. Revolver Ocelot.

EDIT: Whoops, Bang and King were supposed to be next...

Oh well.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I already provided you options, but of course you ignored them all! What, is it because I'm not sucking Krystal's **** or something?
Actually, yes.

And, I'll I have some results on the polls up sooner or later (This is going to take a while)

I won't do this every 100 because of how stupidly hard it is to transfer, so maybe every 200 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom