• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I wouldn't exactly say Fire Emblem characters could be described as "manly"
It doesn't matter, they're nominations.

I'll be making a thread on 4chan and we'll have them face off in a tournament style fashion judged by who is manlier, we will take votes and whoever comes out on top is the winner of that round. So if Ike isn't manlier than whoever he's up against, he'll just lose. We're gonna see who the manliest of them all is, that's what a SaiGAR is.

So we have:

-Sol Badguy
-Duke Nukem
-C. Falcon
-Solid Snake
-Big Boss
-Guile
-Paul Phoenix
-King
-Mike Haggar
-Iron Tager
-Bang Shishigami
-Potemkin
-Sagat
-Ike
-Zelgius
-Gheb
-Walhart
-Saxton Hale
-Jim Raynor
-Hector
-Adam Jensen
-Asura
-Kratos
-Dante
-Donte
-Magus
-Akuma
-Ryu
-Garet (GS)
-Ganondorf

Keep em coming guys.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Gheb is manly? Since when?

I don't think he qualifies as manly, but whatever.

FalKoopa be trollin' again...

Magnus from Kid Icarus: Uprising is also manly.

Akuma from Street Fighter qualifies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Lol, Gheb was a joke. I was serious about Ike though.

More suggestions,
Snake
TP Link (?)
Garet from Golden Sun

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Manly characters?

Overly-manly Link, not THE Link.
Why?

Dat beard.

But seriously, I don't know.. Samus? :troll:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Metroid shud jus ask Zelda to borrow his boms tehn he wuldnt hav to crawl. Duh.

Itd be diffrent if Metroid had boms of his own... oh well. :(

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Metroid shud jus ask Zelda to borrow his boms tehn he wuldnt hav to crawl. Duh.

Itd be diffrent if Metroid had boms of his own... oh well. :(
But Zelda is too busy saving the princess of Hyrule to do that.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Don't forget Fire Emblem, Star Fox, EarthBound, and F-Zero.
OMG I LOVE FIRE EMBLEM. His blue hair is sooo cool, and she can use an Axe with fire!

I also want Pikmin in SSb4. He'd be awsum!

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
all of this Metroid cant crawl and super mario world is too hard is really getting on my bad side. why don't the helpful miiverse miis tell these new generation gamers how to press down twice to get into morph ball mode? that's essentially crawling. you go out of your way to get the morph ball bomb then when you want to go back up you're stuck by a crouch and a rock place. bomb it, damn it!!
honestly, the forest in super mario world was confusing even to me... I couldn't get through there, so i looked elsewhere to advance.

i can honestly say 75 percent is trolling.

E3 is 23 days from now. I still do not have my E3 badge. things aren't looking good. but it's all good! we can ALL play the games showcased by Nintendo at Best Buy on the week of E3. not sure if it's exclusively on the week of E3 or it spans past that week.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Pick one:

- I think super mario is a pretty cool guy, eh kills turtels and doesn't afraid of anything
- I think zelda is a pretty cool guy, eh kills pigmen and doesn't afraid of anything
- I think metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything but cant crawl
- I think kid icarus is a pretty cool guy, eh kills gods and doesn't afraid of anything
- I think fire emblem is a pretty cool gal, seh kills dargons and doesn't afraid of anything
- I think f-zero is a pretty cool guy, eh races cool cars and doesn't afraid of anything
- I think star fox is a pretty cool guy, eh pilots ships and doesn't afraid of anything

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think grand theft auto 2 is a pretty cool guy, sleeps with prostitutes then kills them to get money back and doesn't afraid of anything

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Pick one:

- I think super mario is a pretty cool guy, eh kills turtels and doesn't afraid of anything
- I think zelda is a pretty cool guy, eh kills pigmen and doesn't afraid of anything
- I think metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything but cant crawl
- I think kid icarus is a pretty cool guy, eh kills gods and doesn't afraid of anything
- I think fire emblem is a pretty cool gal, seh kills dargons and doesn't afraid of anything
- I think f-zero is a pretty cool guy, eh races cool cars and doesn't afraid of anything
- I think star fox is a pretty cool guy, eh pilots ships and doesn't afraid of anything
-I think Professor Layton is a pretty cool guy, eh solves puzzles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Oh wait...

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Y'know most of them are trolling.

They should have a field day next week when Kirby, the "easy series", has like three games release. :rolleyes:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I used to find Super Mario World difficult. Back when I was like 5 or 6. Years later when I played it again from the Virtual Console I stop back and think: "Man, I really sucked back then."

Ah well that's the wonders of being a child back in the day I guess. :awesome:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I'm playing Super Metroid. Started it an hour ago, now I'm against Kraid and he kicked my ass. I just couldn't find any missiles. Great game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom