• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I really wouldn't use the opportunity to troll them; that would make us no better than the ones we loathe at GameFAQs. The best we could do is to be a good voice of reason in the community.
True.

I just don't see many of those people coming around. They're wishy washy and don't actually pay attention to arguments so our efforts would fall on deaf ears...

Still curious if anyone remembers my character education essays though.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Please, E3 will only be the bringer of the Four Horsemen (the four newcomers unveiled).

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

HI I'M DAISY!

In my SPORTS outfit!!

Why is Gamefaqs so ****ing stupid?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Implying that I am dedekong you mean? I even have a ******* account myself. Just check my ancient Impa support thread here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-/61971796 . I would've forgotten about it if I didn't occasionally Google 'Impa Smash Bros' in a while. But stopped going there for obvious reasons. Site sucks, community sucks, 'logic' there sucks DAISYINSPORTZOUTFIT!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Daisy In Her Sports Outfit, this dude Michaellol now referes to her as DIHSO... :rolleyes: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-wii-u/66185292

Also apperant reason she should get in is this:

I mean it's not Peach.

It's not Daisy...

But: Daisy in her SPORTS outfit

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I don't care, would actually find it kinda funny if you'd all suspect me, cause I'm an atentionwhore like that. :reverse:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Lol no. That's not what I meant. :laugh:

I just felt that that you were behaving like a newbie. :p

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'll forever be a newbie at *******. And I really don't mind.

:cool:

That dedekong dude would wish he was me :skull:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
We should all make E3 Prediction Checklists.
And based off of the announcements made during the event, points will be awarded to people based on their accurate predictions.
Winner with most points gets to become the SWF's honorary Miss/Mr. Cleo.
(Just something to pass the time)

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Hmm... Let's make it about E3 on a whole. You can make them all SBB4 predictions if you want.
11 predictions max so everyone has fair chance of getting the same amount of points.
I'll make a template checklist pic.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
E3 Smash predictions?

Mario, Link, Kirby, and Pikachu will be shown. :troll:

There will probably be at least one semi-surprise newcomer shown.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Here is the temp picture, use Photoshop, Gimp, MS paint, physically print whatever to fill out
[collapse= Prediction Template]
[/collapse]
Here is a Dummy Picture of what the basic concept is.
[collapse= Dummy Example]
[/collapse]

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Like I did the last 2 E3's I'll just make a BINGO sheet (I'll post it here and the forums I did it the last 2 times).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You should also put an "X" by "Kingdom Hearts 3 will ever be made"

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Here is my prediction list.

@Frost: I cringed when Reggie said he was a Purple Pikmin

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Don't forget about the memes.
Iwata arriving on a banana truck from Panama would "win" Nintendo E3. Even without a conference.

EDIT: I'm expecting Microsoft to force some memes or catchphrases this time around to try to get buzz going or something.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm betting on Sony winning the conference and Microsoft loosing it.

Although I'm only interested in Nintendo TBH

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
MS can do whatever for all I care. I really think I'm gonna get a PS4. I missed out on the PS3 library and the PSN one since I still need to finish FF7 and play Parasite Eve.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

I was a really big fan of Sony back in the days of Spyro, Crash, and Jack&Daxter. I hope they bring more games like that.
At the same time I hope Nintendo brings something new to their IP library.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@Frost: I cringed when Reggie said he was a Purple Pikmin

Iwata arriving on a banana truck from Panama would "win" Nintendo E3. Even without a conference.
Funny part is that it would. :laugh:

EDIT: I'm expecting Microsoft to force some memes or catchphrases this time around to try to get buzz going or something.
That wouldn't surprise me at all. Same goes for Sony.

Does anyone here know about the Giant Enemy Crab?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Does anyone here know about the Giant Enemy Crab?
I'm still trying to scrub out Cammie Dunaway and Ravi the drummer out of my brain

And the infamous Mr. Caffeine
Doodley Doodley Doodley Doodley Doodley .....

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude

To me the whole who won deal is just about who produces the most buzz. The real goal of the console makers and dev studios is to advertise and pretty much sell the idea of their console and projected lineup to the public. Sony and MS have a lot of things to cover coming into a new console gen. They have to announce their pricing, reveal solid launch titles, introduce the public to new console features and dispel or confirm rumors about the next gen console, among other things. Nintendo's main objective is to convince the consumer why a WiiU is worth their money. As long as they accomplish the marketing and publicity aspect of their business goals, the companies don't really lose at E3.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I was a really big fan of Sony back in the days of Spyro, Crash, and Jack&Daxter. I hope they bring more games like that.
At the same time I hope Nintendo brings something new to their IP library.
Well, there is Sly Cooper. IIRC, there is a trilogy compilation along with the separate Sly 4 which is a goldmine for me. I loved the first one, but never really got to play the second one. Then there's the Uncharted series I've heard so many good things about. Also, there's Metal Gear for me to finally catch up with.

And if I've come across as negative these last few days, I'm sorry. Turns out I was really fatigued from my last finals week that it took me a whole weekend to get back to normal.

And Ravi, oh Lord Ravi. He did far more damage in the small demonstration than Cammie ever did.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Well, there is Sly Cooper. IIRC, there is a trilogy compilation along with the separate Sly 4 which is a goldmine for me. I loved the first one, but never really got to play the second one. Then there's the Uncharted series I've heard so many good things about. Also, there's Metal Gear for me to finally catch up with.

And if I've come across as negative these last few days, I'm sorry. Turns out I was really fatigued from my last finals week that it took me a whole weekend to get back to normal.

And Ravi, oh Lord Ravi. He did far more damage in the small demonstration than Cammie ever did.
Sly 4 was amazing, I wish Nintendo had a Rare studio to pump out games like that.
Uncharted 1 and 2 were great experiences 3 felt more of the same. I also hope Naughty Dog makes Jak & Daxter 4 at some point.

Awww man i have my last final tomorrow, i just want to get this behind me...:urg:

D

Deleted member

I want to see them on gameplay discussions.
I'm pretty bad at discussing game play and even I would agree with this statement.

I'm more curious about how they would handle specific discussion about a character. You know, outside of discussing their chance.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Nintendo would win this year, if it wasn't for the fact that their up against two console reveals.

D

Deleted member

Nintendo would win this year, if it wasn't for the fact that their up against two console reveals.
I honestly don't know how Nintendo is going to win this one (which they NEED to do). They would have to literally go all out in order to have a chance of winning, but I just don't see that happening.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I honestly don't know how Nintendo is going to win this one (which they NEED to do). They would have to literally go all out in order to have a chance of winning, but I just don't see that happening.
To be fair imho Nintendo doesn't need to win over M$ and Sony, it needs to win back its fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom