• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You know I find it very ironic how Medusa never preforms her signature petrifying capabilities in the games. At best it's a eye beam attack that causes the shaking status. Hell, even the Medusa Head item does more petrifying then the actual Medusa.
Because the battle against Medusa is in air and the petrifying effect only happens in ground.
I'm sure you knew that, though.

It is still ironic, yet shouldn't stop her from having the effect, should she make into Smash.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Right, I know the Petrifying status doesn't work in the air. Freeze, Tempura, Spin, Confusion, and Eggplant are also not used for air combat. But still, it is kind of an ironic thing. However, it's worth mentioning that she has preformed the petrifying thing prior to the events of Kid Icarus, which is why the Centurions were stone. She also preforms the action in the Kid Icarus short Medusa's Revenge where she petrifies random villagers out of amusement.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
This thread needs a muffin button. Especially one with bacon in it.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Michaeloll said:
2. when snakey is not biased towards females is only when favouring one female hurts another.

examples: he claims he likes dixie kong so he can be biased against tiny kong

he claims he likes palutena so he can be biased against medusa
I....I just....I don't....what?

bobadz

Smash Ace
I'm guessing this is one of those ******* that thinks with their penis.
Here's another post by him.

"Spacely is right. Snakey lost all credibility.

rosalina is not a princess, she was not in super sluggers, and why are you assuming assist trophies will be back?

well now we see snakey is biased towards females... expect female hate in his next series' post."

D

Deleted member

Here's another post by him.

"Spacely is right. Snakey lost all credibility.

rosalina is not a princess, she was not in super sluggers, and why are you assuming assist trophies will be back?

well now we see snakey is biased towards females... expect female hate in his next series' post."
Link? I'll brew the popcorn.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
daisy in her sports outfit is a separate character from daisy in her dress. peach in that outfit and peach in that dress are the same character, though.
More GameFAQs dumb.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
SmallerRidley said:
On the plus side it's the same 2 trolls as always, so it's easy to spot the looney.
An intelligent post on GameFAQs?

Guess who the trolls are... :smirk:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Michaeloll said:
daisy in her sports outfit is a separate character from daisy in her dress. peach in that outfit and peach in that dress are the same character, though.
This better be trolling or I will throw up in disgust at this amount of sheer stupidity.

My signature. Look. Now.

Ike's right...

D

Deleted member

And here I thought I was odd for being introverted and being good at sensing emotional "vibes." Oh, a game! Let's see...

The cube is floating about three feet off the ground, and is a chrome-y blue color, with lots of metallic streaks. It looks fairly solid, but it would be hard to judge from the outside only. There's some sort of illegible writing engraved on it, but I can't say exactly what. It's pretty sleek and polished.

Beside it is a ladder. It is a frayed wooden ladder that extends toward the ceiling of the room, and is about eight feet high, that leads to some sort of drop-down attic-type corridor.

Then there's a beaver, sitting next to the cube, staring up at the floating shape. Its tail is thumping at the ground in sort of an annoyed manner. The beaver seems to be worried or just busy, but in general, anxious.

My answers may be a bit boring...
Blue is the color of knowledge, meaning you take value in your intelligence and in learning things. You are a curious person you likes to learn about the world. Likewise, you have an affinity for modernity and the mechanic. I assume you like science and technology. You feel as though your outside doesn't entirely reflect your inside. I would assume you're an introvert who's hard to socialize and keeps to themselves. You feel as though people don't always get what you say when you say things, and thus have low self-esteem, however, you feel as though your physical apearance is "sleek and polished."

You have high ambitions for yourself, though you aren't entirely confident about them. Maybe you're having second thoughts about the future. I assume your goals atm are based on something to do with your past.

Your ideal soul mate, is someone who can "build" your dreams. Whatever they may be. You seek someone who can change the course of your life. At the same time though, you feel as though this person might be out of your reach because you're too busy. Perhaps you know this person and you feel as though you being oblivious is annoying them?

Anyway, I think that's all of them... Neat.

Okay, I'll try out...

The cube is wooden and painted in black. It's large, having around the same height as me which is around 1,70 m and it's heavy, implying it's not hollow. It seems to be wooden on the surface, but made of a much heavier material on the inside. As much as I try to push it, the thing won't budge.

The ladder is metallic. It looks safe to climb, since it's stuck to a wall and doesn't seem to be broken or anything that hinders its safety.

Whereas the cube is on the center of the room, the ladder is on a corner, leading to an upper floor, where I can find another room.
This one is decorated with old, but well kept furniture. The furniture looks expensive, like something coming from a luxury mansion. It's as if I was in a house of a noble from ages past.

The animal in the room... it's a black cat. It looks at me as if curious about my presence. It doesn't see me as a threat and looks like a very friendly animal. It's standing on front of the cube in a sitting position, quietly looking at me.
Black is a mysterious color, it is also elegant. You carry the idea that the is more to you than percieves the eye, that surface level judgement of you is inaccurate. Likewise, you have rather high self esteem and feel as though you might be a handful to others at times, that's why the cube is heavy and won't budge. Likewise you have a preference of the traditional over the modern, hence why the cube is wooden. Perhaps you are slow to adopt change?

You goals are well cemented and you feel confident about them, you feel as though your goals might take you to a different stage in your life, hence the other floor.

As for the cat, cats are independent and smart. The color black appears here again, meaning you look for someone who is mysterious just like yourself. However, you want this person to be curious and interested in learning about you. Your stance on love would be that you feel as though it is there for you to take when you feel like it. Not necessarily that you've found a person, but rather that you're confident in finding said person.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

bobadz

Smash Ace
Also,I know who some members on gamefaqs are.bobadz=alexadz, Chronobound= Snakey, Habanero= Lord Hummus! ShinPichu= Shinpichu, but who are the rest?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Also,I know who some members on gamefaqs are.bobadz=alexadz, Chronobound=, Habanero= Lord Hummus! ShinPichu= Shinpichu, but who are the rest?
Chronobound is Snakey, Young Horsetail is Kaabisteru(I think). I also think that ---/Tryphen is j04353, but I could be wrong.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The more I look at these readings, looking at mine, and my conflicts with the job and family thing, I'm quite the piece of work aren't I?

And all I feel like I can do now is just thrash at things, but I can't do that without being called the bad guy so I feel trapped and powerless.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
If your body was made of gold, you'd weigh around 2,800 pounds and be worth nearly 60 million dollars.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Michaeloll said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ji-h_Poy1Y

01:54

It is confirmed and revealed peach always wears her sports outfit underneath her dress.

Daisy in her dress and Daisy in her sports outfit have never been confirmed to be the same lady, which is why they are both different characters and which is why "daisy" is always called a clone.

because "daisy" refers to daisy in her dress and would be a clone.

Daisy in her sports outfit would not
I seriously can't believe that he's being serious anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom