• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
So... here's an interesting question for you guys.

What if... there was a stage where you could only KO opponents from one side of the screen. Let's say there is some kind of box with an opening on the left side. You could only KO opponents on the left side. You think a stage like that would work?
That'd be something I'd be willing to try out.

Off topic, but this song was in one of the SFxTK trailers and I'm so happy that I found the full version of it. This should have been the main theme for the game though I did like Honest Eyes. It just fits with the rest of the soundtrack so much better.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
wow a moderator edited my link out :( watchu got against big black bro wtf so rude
...They were songs about sex. I reported it because that was beyond inappropriate to post here.

And all you've posted is spam, so the fact that you didn't get banned yet again is actually amazing.

Honestly, could you please just add to the discussion? You don't need to post on here, and this isn't a place for nothing but post counts. If you want to read the information, go for it. But we already had this locked for nothing but being off-topic and you know it. You already risk getting the topic locked for good, and there's no reason it should have to come to that.

Now to get back on-topic before replying to more spam, I need to figure out an actual moveset for Agumon. Quick vote, though; Do people actually think him Warp Digivolving/Warp Evolving into Wargreymon is the best possible choice?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Now to get back on-topic before replying to more spam, I need to figure out an actual moveset for Agumon. Quick vote, though; Do people actually think him Warp Digivolving/Warp Evolving into Wargreymon is the best possible choice?
I don't know enough about Digimon to tell you, honestly. :chuckle:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Contact Club Nintendo, send them an e-mail about the redeemed code, provide proof of purchase, and hopefully your problem will be solved. They're usually pretty good about stolen codes from what I've heard. You might also be wary of the shrink wrap, if it looks like it's shoddily done it might indicate that it's already been open, some game shop employees have a bad habit of stealing the code and resealing the game to make it look new.

But if Lip made it into Smash I'd be totes fine with that.
Strangely, I called club Nintendo today to get it fixed, BUT for some reason while registering it today the code worked for some reason

...and no it's not because I typed it wrong yesterday.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah, Warp Digivolving to Wargreymon MIGHT be the best choice...For a final smash

BUT it would be much cooler if you warpdigivolved into Metalgreymon OR Skullgreymon at random

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I don't know enough about Digimon to tell you, honestly. :chuckle:
Fair enough.

Warp Digivolving!
Okay.

Yeah, Warp Digivolving to Wargreymon MIGHT be the best choice...For a final smash

BUT it would be much cooler if you warpdigivolved into Metalgreymon OR Skullgreymon at random
That could be interesting. There's enough data for it, I presume. Of course, they should have their own cutscene. Agumon would Dark Digivolve into Metalgreymon[Virus](that's the blue-colored one), and him digivolving into Greymon, then Skullgreymon using the normal dark evolution from the game. He could still use the term Warp Digivolve/Warp Shinka(the second one is said in Japanese regardless of what level he goes to. They're all warp evolutions regardless)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
What are you guys talking about now
Thoughts on a potential Agumon moveset.

Biggest thing was how his Final Smash worked.

I should say that his costumes should be obviously based upon the various versions. Blackagumon, Snowagumon, Toyagumon, Clearagumon, and that's the problem now. Toy and Clear could cover Red and Green respectively. Regular is Yellow. Black and Snow are Black and White... so only Blue remains. :/

Mr. OC

Smash Journeyman

I should say that his costumes should be obviously based upon the various versions. Blackagumon, Snowagumon, Toyagumon, Clearagumon, and that's the problem now. Toy and Clear could cover Red and Green respectively. Regular is Yellow. Black and Snow are Black and White... so only Blue remains. :/
Won't pretend to know what any of this is, but cool anyway

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

Is there a Blueagumon?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It could simply be based on the skin color of virus metalgreymon

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Is there a Blueagumon?
Nope. Clear and Toy do have a Blue color though. Although Snowagumon is an extremely light blue, so it could work. But there's no direct Green or Red, and both Toy and Clear are lego-like, not that that much matters. I think they could all go into Greymon anyway. :p

It could simply be based on the skin color of virus metalgreymon
Possibly. I would expect to just be re-colored Agumons and the Toy and Clear not showing up.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I know it's was posted a while back, but this article is from a different source so if multiple credible sources are saying the same thing there may be some truth to it.

The article is stating SEGA is willing to drop 20 Billon yen for the company. pretty sure that's new info.

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration
...They were songs about sex. I reported it because that was beyond inappropriate to post here.

And all you've posted is spam, so the fact that you didn't get banned yet again is actually amazing.

Honestly, could you please just add to the discussion? You don't need to post on here, and this isn't a place for nothing but post counts. If you want to read the information, go for it. But we already had this locked for nothing but being off-topic and you know it. You already risk getting the topic locked for good, and there's no reason it should have to come to that.

snitch :glare:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I know it's was posted a while back, but this article is from a different source so if multiple credible sources are saying the same thing there may be some truth to it.

The article is stating SEGA is willing to drop 20 Billon yen for the company. pretty sure that's new info.
Well, we can only hope. Although I still like Atlus' games as is. I hope it won't be stupid like Rare after it was destroyed by Microsoft.

@Deathconsciousness: I do my job, which is to report rule-breaking. Your fault for posting crap like that anyway, no more no less. Perhaps you could stop spamming? That'd help.

Deathconsciousness

sorry mom won't happen again i won't do dxm anymore and i'll eat my vegetables YEAH!!!!

Anyways, I hope for the love of god Agumon isn't in the new Smash. Pokemon is just objectively better wtf

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
sorry mom won't happen again i won't do dxm anymore and i'll eat my vegetables YEAH!!!!

Anyways, I hope for the love of god Agumon isn't in the new Smash. Pokemon is just objectively better wtf
There are some people who like Digimon more. Don't state your opinions as fact.

Mind you, I'm not one of those people, but still.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
There are some people who like Digimon more. Don't state your opinions as fact.

Mind you, I'm not one of those people, but still.
I'm the same in that case. I do prefer Pokemon more overall, but Digimon was still pretty amazing.

I think it helps that they both have their points; Pokemon had the better games, Digimon had the better Anime. Manga and other Toys(not counting the Virtual Pets of each, since they were great for both) is harder to say, though.

Digimon VS Pokemon is a pretty wanted thing, similar to the Mario VS Sonic stuff.

The Bandai part of Namco-Bandai is just as likely to have a character as the Namco part right now. Since the entire company isn't getting any special consideration, to note. Of course, I expect a Namco character instead, but it honestly depends on a lot of factors.

Deathconsciousness

Oh gotcha. I'm trying to think of a character I like made by that company; it's on the tip of my e-tongue...

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
When I was little, I didn't understand the difference between the Digimon and the Pokemon, so I always thought "I wonder if Digimon and Porygon are buddies." :chuckle:

I'm not expecting Agumon (or really any Digimon rep), but it's interesting to think about.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
When I was little, I didn't understand the difference between the Digimon and the Pokemon, so I always thought "I wonder if Digimon and Porygon are buddies." :chuckle:

I'm not expecting Agumon (or really any Digimon rep), but it's interesting to think about.
Agumon is really the only notable rep anyway if they had a possible one. Porygon is made the same way all Digimon are, as computer programs. Porygon is pretty much exactly what a Digimon is, but his evolutions are pretty different ultimately. Digivolutions are rarely done by an item outside of Armor at best.(Digivices don't count, to clarify, and I believe it's possible that a Digimon could touch a Digiegg to Armor Digivolve naturally. Not that they can't naturally become an Armor Digimon, but they're not the regular Armor level in that specific case)

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Agumon is really the only notable rep anyway if they had a possible one. Porygon is made the same way all Digimon are, as computer programs. Porygon is pretty much exactly what a Digimon is, but his evolutions are pretty different ultimately. Digivolutions are rarely done by an item outside of Armor at best.(Digivices don't count, to clarify, and I believe it's possible that a Digimon could touch a Digiegg to Armor Digivolve naturally. Not that they can't naturally become an Armor Digimon, but they're not the regular Armor level in that specific case)
I didn't understand any of that. :grin:

All I've seen of Digimon recently was last year when my brother was obsessed in the anime.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I didn't understand any of that. :grin:

All I've seen of Digimon recently was last year when my brother was obsessed in the anime.
You know how the Stones work in Pokemon?

Armor Digivolving is almost exactly the same way.(and assumably can be done without requiring a Human Partner if they touch a Digi-Egg, which is the requirement for an Armor Digivolution).

It's pretty easy, really. I'd suggest watching the Anime, as it's far better than the Pokemon one. It helps that it has better overall acting, less facepalm-worthy stuff, and less narm. Music gets better after a while, though. Second Season even adds a lot of better background music.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
You know how the Stones work in Pokemon?

Armor Digivolving is almost exactly the same way.(and assumably can be done without requiring a Human Partner if they touch a Digi-Egg, which is the requirement for an Armor Digivolution).

It's pretty easy, really. I'd suggest watching the Anime, as it's far better than the Pokemon one. It helps that it has better overall acting, less facepalm-worthy stuff, and less narm. Music gets better after a while, though. Second Season even adds a lot of better background music.
Okay. I think I get it, now.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Okay. I think I get it, now.
No problem.

Anyway, I'll work on the most list itself soon since I got enough answers.

In other news, Melee tourney this Saturday. I'm already playing Ganondorf, but I don't know who I should go with for my secondary. I'm good with a lot of characters as is, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom