• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Armor List

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure the SA frames on Ike's up-b only last very briefly while he's throwing his sword. I've been able to hit him out of it very consistently before he grabs his sword so I'm at least sure that he doesn't have SA frames that last quite that long.

Gindler

Smash Champion
PK Thunder is definetly just invincibility frames. It is possible with both Lucas and Ness and occurs just as the end of the tail leaves his body. What you might be confusing it for is some moves you can accidently tail whip the enemy while trying to do it and cancel out only half their attack which sometimes results in very little knockback but still damage. You can do this with Ganondorf's punch but it's obvious you were still hit because you get the purple junk on you.
I know ness gets invincibility frams at the Beginning of PK thunder. But according to a bunch of people on the ness forums that Lucas doesn't get any invincibility frames but its hard to tell since both characters attacks have extreme priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom